Shornaal the "Tok'ra" traitor

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Re: Shornaal the "Tok'ra" traitor

I bow to noone except the supreme system lord.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
Race: System Lord

Careful, i know a few Goa'uld who would take that statement as a threat, and bend you over....

Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
Race: System Lord

Hah, I'm not your slave...

lordernest
Forum Elite

Prove you are the supreme system lord to ALL GOA'ULD/SYSTEM LORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

tok'ra huh? wow... and you guys made him a race mod to boot, way to really suck his balls.
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Nicholai Brocov wrote:tok'ra huh? wow... and you guys made him a race mod to boot, way to really suck his balls.

:lol: My biggest fan is back!

Still havnt got over what i did to you then? :-D

Now The Tokra insults have no weight since the ex leader of Omega System Lords can not be a tokra. funny how you infidels keep up with petty insults.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

Shornaal wrote:
Nicholai Brocov wrote:tok'ra huh? wow... and you guys made him a race mod to boot, way to really suck his balls.

Now The Tokra insults have no weight since the ex leader of Omega System Lords can not be a tokra. funny how you infidels keep up with petty insults.

What exactly did you do? As I recall the only thing I haven't "gotten over" is that you are a **Filtered** example for not only the Goa'uld race but your Alliances' policies aswell, regardless of if you think your really a leader or not. Other than that I have no problem with your conceded ass. :-D
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Nicholai Brocov wrote:
Shornaal wrote:

What exactly did you do? As I recall the only thing I haven't "gotten over" is that you are a **Filtered** example for not only the Goa'uld race but your Alliances' policies aswell, regardless of if you think your really a leader or not. Other than that I have no problem with your conceded ass. :-D

Everyone in this game thinks im lovely apart from you. Funny isnt it. :lol:
Oh also i think im perfect for a System Lord. ;) As for alliance policies....they were followed 100% correctly. :) OSL masses who they like when they want to. Delta is slightly different tho and i have enforces those policies. ;)

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Nicholai Brocov wrote:
Shornaal wrote:

Ouch....

Hes still a Tok'ra.

A Tokra calling a System Lord a Tokra. Ha! Your words hold no weight. Go back and hide in your hole.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

While I have no problem with you massing me once, it was actually how you acted after the fact that really made me not like you. You acted like there was a real reason behind it. When really you were just too frustrated to answer a damn question or be diplomatic. (which is usually a generically expected trait of any real leader goa'uld or otherwise)

Other than these claims of you being a Tok'ra, I have nothing more to dislike about you atm. Whats done is done and all the bitterness and sarcastic comments in the world won't make what you did seem right, but I am a merciful god and I can forgive both stupidity and immaturity in my enemies.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Nicholai Brocov wrote:While I have no problem with you massing me once, it was actually how you acted after the fact that really made me not like you. You acted like there was a real reason behind it. When really you were just too frustrated to answer a damn question or be diplomatic. (which is usually a generically expected trait of any real leader goa'uld or otherwise)

Other than these claims of you being a Tok'ra, I have nothing more to dislike about you atm. Whats done is done and all the bitterness and sarcastic comments in the world won't make what you did seem right, but I am a merciful god and I can forgive both stupidity and immaturity in my enemies.

Well the Tokra accusation holds no weight. Its just coming from someone who lost in the vote to be a race mod. lol. When i come to challenge him he acts diplomatic because he does not want to get massed. As Tetris Monkey is an intelligent fellow and knows not to challenge someone who has nothing to lose. Unless he wants to contradict this and i will happily drag him back to the war. (even if he is trying to sell his account)

As for that past situation i may have been an arse i will admit that. OSL had been sitting on two alliance for over 3 and a half months and due to the stupid war system all they had to do is say they dont surrender even tho they had blatantly lost. Which would explain my frustration at the said time. Whats done is done. Its in the past. I will not accept your forgiveness nor will i offer mine. I will just say it how its at. You continue to hold resentment due to past actions and i will be an ass. You cease any insults and i will not be hostile. So in a way turning over a new leaf with no said words.
we are either enemies or completely neutral. The ball is in your court. :)
Accept or decline the proposal.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

There is actually another option, I could ignore your proposal altogether. But since you are willing to go out on a limb. I'll just say, I believe you already have your answer.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Nicholai Brocov wrote:There is actually another option, I could ignore your proposal altogether. But since you are willing to go out on a limb. I'll just say, I believe you already have your answer.

:P Alrite. Done.
welcome back to the forum mate.
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer

No you should definately changerace and when you do call him out to ruin him.
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
Shornaal
Forum Elder

chaisejret wrote:No you should definately changerace and when you do call him out to ruin him.

Why the hell would i ever change race?

Now since i havnt been bothered to post it i will do it now.
Nicholai Brocov Shornaal Nicholai Brocov(XXXXX) has set their relation with you to: War Aug 18, 2008 reply delete save

So there we have it.
His non ascended 2.5mil account has declared war on my 160mil AG account.

Nicholai Brocov if you want to make it valid. Declare a vendetta but hitting me while im at war will only give you extra trouble.
lordernest
Forum Elite

Well Well this is amusing from an oberservers perspective cause you're sure to lose no matter what you do cause a 2.5mil against a 160 mil AG account is almost if not insanity(no offense meant in the above statment).I'm only saying this to be neutral so, Nicholai are you SURE you want to do this to yourself?

- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”