attack massing bug

A place to post all those bugs...
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

Re: attack massing bug

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:and btw should ac kill spies when your attacking someone like in main ?

:smt060
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

i know its annoying once you mass someone you cant start raping there spies stupid people with massive cov and nothin else
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

supossed not to... still many things we dont know and cant know
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:and btw should ac kill spies when your attacking someone like in main ?

Spies and anti covert hide in bunkers when the planet they are is under attack, just like normal civilians.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

arkangel13 wrote:18:58 ??????? 1 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 2,474 3 details

we killed def weapons yet person has 69 defenders left yet it wont let me mass it down.

Also gary attackers who have less than 4k strike are massing down 15k defs with zero attackers losses. yet the defender has to pay through nose for wep reapairs and if not online gets def massed and uu massed down to 74uu or so.

Many are abusing at this moment

^ :-k
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

adminGary wrote:

Spies and anti covert hide in bunkers when the planet they are is under attack, just like normal civilians.

"yes but they can only hide while people protect them when your invading a place without def you can blow up there underground bunkers and goauld have scanners lol touche gary lol"
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:
adminGary wrote:

"yes but they can only hide while people protect them when your invading a place without def you can blow up there underground bunkers and goauld have scanners lol touche gary lol"

You forget they are spies, trained in the arts of deception and playing hide and seek. The bunkers are hidden, just like Heimdall's lab was hidden deep within the planet. When attacking you are not above the planets surface long enough to scan for these bunkers.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

yes but not all will get to the bunkers in time and some will be killed in crossfire :lol: and they present system aint up to scratch there impossible to kill on some accounts
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

arkangel13 wrote:18:58 ??????? 1 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 2,474 3 details

we killed def weapons yet person has 69 defenders left yet it wont let me mass it down.

Also gary attackers who have less than 4k strike are massing down 15k defs with zero attackers losses. yet the defender has to pay through nose for wep reapairs and if not online gets def massed and uu massed down to 74uu or so.

Many are abusing at this moment

ideas... :-k
~Vengeance Of Origins
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol veng cheer up oberaan told me he killed his attackrs earlier today he saiys its fixed
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

bump for gary was this addressed where 44 uu attackers or lower can mass with no losses still.
ImageImage
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

Yep well I was massed for about a page and a half and torwards the middle of the second page my attacker lost 7 attackers in a row then went back to losing nothing :P
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

the caps are there for a reason lads you cant just favour def over with an advantage everytime just because you like to build a massive def ans a def's cap is 2 times a attackers
Borek
Forum Addict

adminGary wrote:
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:
adminGary wrote:

You forget they are spies, trained in the arts of deception and playing hide and seek. The bunkers are hidden, just like Heimdall's lab was hidden deep within the planet. When attacking you are not above the planets surface long enough to scan for these bunkers.
Yes, but surely once their defenses have been wiped out completely you should be able to randomly execute the population, thus killing a percent of spies and assassins?

I mean the enemy has no weapons left to fight with, maybe it should cost a lot of turns to launch a costly and excessive campaign of brutality to the enemy population once they are without a defense, but it would be nice to do it.

At the moment people don't have much to lose except weapons, there was a lot of talk about having more risk involved in origins, as it stands there is less risk than in main, you cannot raid people's UU, you cannot kill assassins, sabbing and even spying are costly to the attacker in losses and often ineffective to the defender. I can train my entire army into assassins and no one can do anything to me as it stands, i don't even need a defense to protect them.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

"you cannot kill assassins, sabbing and even spying are costly to the attacker in losses and often ineffective to the defender. I can train my entire army into assassins and no one can do anything to me as it stands, i don't even need a defense to protect them."

borek you are incorrect.
assassination missions kill Cov and anti covert ops at the same time.
hence you need the anti covert to safeguard against assassination.
as well as covert points(60 max) to go in and kill the cov/antis once a def is gone.
the covert agents do the actual assassinations.
~Vengeance Of Origins

Return to “Bugs”