Race: royal marine comando
ID: 666

Re: Ascension Cooldown

maybe 6-7 days would be suffisiant :D?
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

One ascension a week makes ascending every 7 days possible and the total possible time you can spend on PPT during that time is 6 days.

Still makes it a little challenging too 'cos you can't get all your glory in the 4 'safe' days of PPT. Unless you go to rank 1... in which case you deserve it.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

PPt 1 - Monday to Wednesday (480 points)

PPT 2 - Wednesday to Friday ( 480 points)

Ascend PPT - Friday to Sunday ( return to 5 G&r immediately to gain 480 points )

Sunday to Monday ( ~ 24-36 hours off ppt, no points needed )

Ascending once per 7 days would mean you could ppt 6 days out of 7, for the entire max 23 weeks you spend ascending.

No stats needed on the 7th day.

Going on that, I think at least 10 days is needed.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
the anger
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: not going to play now
Race: royal marine comando
ID: 666

9? :D i like to barter
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Well I'd love it to be as low as possible considering I'm on ye ol'de ascension path myself. I must agree with others, even though i hate too this time, ascending every week will kill off some poeple for months and they'll suddenly appear at origin+. 6days a week protected and 1 day to sit there with no stats... not fair to anyone imo. 14days... its just too long! 8-9days is just being picky and trying to barter! haha (God love ya's, ya do try!). I'm going to have to say that 10-12days would be best. Its enough time so that people cant shoot up from 0-60 in 5 seconds, its long enough so that people can farm what they need to buy UU they loose, Naq to rebuild stats etc...
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Bump.

This idea seriously needs looked at by admin, lowering the time between ascensions will allow people to reach there goal a little faster and allow them to play the game the way they want,

I know of a few people who where ascending and got to AG then said screw it, this is boring now and quit the game, getting GnR and stat building to ascend sorta makes it hard to mass someone when you then have to sit for longer and use more resources to recover, part of the game yes, will most that are ascending do it no.

Lower the time from 14 to 10 days problem solved.

Can someone who gets to the admin meets point him in this direction please.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

GeneralChaos wrote:Can someone who gets to the admin meets point him in this direction please.
I shall try and remember. Try Caprila as well.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

You want it lowered from 14 to 10 days. Come on people it's only 4 days!

I did it all the way to 21st ascension, never saw me begging to have it reduced.

In fact many people criticised me for ascending because there was "no point" in ascending any further than LG+1 or AG. Now it seems to be the "in thing". :?
Image ImageImageImage
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Clarkey, you don't wanna know how often I cursed those few days extra the past months... It is highly annoying.
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

BenjaminMS wrote:Clarkey, you don't wanna know how often I cursed those few days extra the past months... It is highly annoying.

I think i've been there myself. Couldn't say that it was annoying tho.
Image ImageImageImage
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Clarkey wrote:You want it lowered from 14 to 10 days. Come on people it's only 4 days!

I did it all the way to 21st ascension, never saw me begging to have it reduced.

In fact many people criticised me for ascending because there was "no point" in ascending any further than LG+1 or AG. Now it seems to be the "in thing". :?

To my knowledge you where not involved in any server war while you where ascending, so you got to sit happy happy stat building GnR range and get to 21 fairly simple, had you been getting massed everyday etc, you may have found things a little different.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

GeneralChaos wrote:
Clarkey wrote:You want it lowered from 14 to 10 days. Come on people it's only 4 days!

To my knowledge you where not involved in any server war while you where ascending, so you got to sit happy happy stat building GnR range and get to 21 fairly simple, had you been getting massed everyday etc, you may have found things a little different.

Hmm I remember certain people telling me it was not worth ascending anymore. Nothing to do with the 14 day wait.
Image ImageImageImage
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

Its fine as it is, (just saying that because I have already gone through most of the pain, others have to endure :) )
I give peace for traders
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

I would have to say, it'd be more for the newer players. As said, it would take even new players minimum 84 days to ascend to be able to start competing with others. Whom, when starting to play a game, would like to sit and wait almost 3 months to be able to be at the in theory, lowest level of the game? Perhaps make it dependent on the number of ascensions you've made thus far? First 6, as fast as you can do it, next 10 or something, 7 days, and the last like 9 or something taking the 10 or 14 days?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Sarevok wrote:I would have to say, it'd be more for the newer players. As said, it would take even new players minimum 84 days to ascend to be able to start competing with others. Whom, when starting to play a game, would like to sit and wait almost 3 months to be able to be at the in theory, lowest level of the game? Perhaps make it dependent on the number of ascensions you've made thus far? First 6, as fast as you can do it, next 10 or something, 7 days, and the last like 9 or something taking the 10 or 14 days?

Mate, newer plays would struggle to get to 5 g&r range right... so they sit at 1 g&r range, therefore taking them 21 days to get 1001 g&r, so therefore 14 day limit is not an issue in regards to that.

Quite a few people had to endure 14 days between ascensions, now suddenly when everyone seems to want to ascend they want it lowered. I really don't think 14 days is much of a problem.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions Archive”