Snipez vrs ~r8~

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: Snipez vrs anyone

I'll play with yah :P
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Runz tiss boy wonder
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Good luck bro.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

harch is a pansy hes like a cuddly bear might look scary but is all soft and smelly
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

see snipez all this time the thread got no attention cos the right people werent around :-D

ps moses harch might not like me playing with friends. i hear he the jealouz type lol :lol:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
~Snipez~
Forum Addict

~r8~ wrote:see snipez all this time the thread got no attention cos the right people werent around :-D

ps moses harch might not like me playing with friends. i hear he the jealouz type lol :lol:

you moses and i shall gang up on him when he returns :smt047
moses
Forum Zombie

yeah just had to get a nice little bump ;)

he is verry jelouse type and his ego has gotten to the point were he is the only won that can be in the room lol
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Snipes wrote:harch is a pansy hes like a cuddly bear might look scary but is all soft and smelly

Harch is really nice to me but i wount call him cuddly like a bear more cudly like a bear more cuddly like a skunk casue you dont know when hes gonna spray you(mass you)
God that skunk thing could have been better i though about an animal thats cuddy but dangerous skunk came to mind ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
moses
Forum Zombie

Byrnes wrote:
Snipes wrote:harch is a pansy hes like a cuddly bear might look scary but is all soft and smelly

Harch is really nice to me but i wount call him cuddly like a bear more cudly like a bear more cuddly like a skunk casue you dont know when hes gonna spray you(mass you)
God that skunk thing could have been better i though about an animal thats cuddy but dangerous skunk came to mind ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

lmao so a skunk is cudly ?
Spoiler
~Snipez~
Forum Addict

you must smell pretty bad byrnes if you cuddle skunks
moses
Forum Zombie

maby he him self has no sense of smell ?
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

moses of romania wrote:maby he him self has no sense of smell ?

Correct.

Image Image
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Byrnes wrote:
moses of romania wrote:maby he him self has no sense of smell ?

Correct.

:twisted:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

duderanch wrote:I'll play with yah :P

soz for double post

snipes u got a play toy 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Snipez~
Forum Addict

r8 and i have already arranged a play date

Return to “Vendetta corner”