Earendil possibly guilty of leaking info???

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Eärendil guilty of leaking info

Mordack wrote:Even if you're right, Clarkey, there is still no way to prove this. It's just your word against his.

This is true, but still i felt it needed to be highlighted. But i'm sure if it's true it will be just brushed aside.
Image ImageImageImage
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Because the mods and admins are so corrupt?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

just so every one does know this, the person mentioned its not even his id. Maby he knows him from a different game or forum in which he uses that user name

P.s someon might have said what i said allready i only read the first few posts :oops:
Spoiler
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Duderanch wrote:Because the mods and admins are so corrupt?

No Duderanch, not all, just some.

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Because the mods and admins are so corrupt?

Biased mate, biased.

Anyways, as I've already said, you won't be getting a reply from him, he's away.

Well thats been proved after all its been a month since i sent you that PM regards that 1 user and there avatar pic is still there, so i dont want to see no warning or crap when i put something very similar up, only it may not be cartoon based, but will imply the same thing.

:-D
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

This is beyond laughable now...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

i know i've been laughing at it for over a fortnight now...
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Sarajevo wrote:This is beyond laughable now...

Hmm odd Mods keep saying that.... but tell me the difference between these.... (assuming Earendil did get the info using his powers)....

A Mod telling me someone's User Notes are blank << Earendil claims that is "leaking" info.

An Admin revealing the possible identify of a forum account (based on the assumption he got it using his powers for arguements sake).

What is the difference?
Image ImageImageImage
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Dean Winchester wrote:

Hmm odd Mods keep saying that.... but tell me the difference between these.... (assuming Eärendil did get the info using his powers)....

A Mod telling me someone's User Notes are blank << Eärendil claims that is "leaking" info.

An Admin revealing the possible identify of a forum account (based on the assumption he got it using his powers for arguements sake).

What is the difference?

The main difference is that the first point is based on fact the second of purely speculatory. If Earendil had done this, and it could be proved, then it would be a serious issue. It can't be proved, however, and bringing it up in this fashion and in this section when you know full well that nothing can come of it is little more than a cheap attempt at propaganda.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Dean Winchester wrote:

Hmm odd Mods keep saying that.... but tell me the difference between these.... (assuming Eärendil did get the info using his powers)....

A Mod telling me someone's User Notes are blank << Eärendil claims that is "leaking" info.

What is the difference?
You misunderstood me... your vendetta against the Moderator and Admin Team is the funny part. Not what you're trying to bring up here. You may have a point with that.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

Dean Winchester wrote:

What is the difference?

lol

Dean Winchester wrote:Of course you ARE wrong.
You clearly have your memory fail... ...the point is don't make accusations or suspicions based on your memory alone.

i'll take memory over speculations and un-based assumption everyday, thank you very much.
click the banner.
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mordack wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:

What is the difference?

The main difference is that the first point is based on fact the second of purely speculatory. If Eärendil had done this, and it could be proved, then it would be a serious issue. It can't be proved, however, and bringing it up in this fashion and in this section when you know full well that nothing can come of it is little more than a cheap attempt at propaganda.

And the fact that it would be a serious issue is why i doubt he would admit to it. I'm sure he'll come up with something or he'll just ignore it, he's used to that.

Did you expect me to go to the other admins?

Well I did that when Solus ignored me, the Admins basically told me to go away, they said that Solus had good reason to ignore me, yet they don't tell me why, most likely due to a personal dislike.

Zeratul himself in this thread has asked me why I think Earendil has to answer to me, indicating that forum users shouldn't be asking admins such questions. Well I doubt they would have done anything if i went to them via PM about it. i'm sure it would have been ignored.

Some people may think this thread is pathetic, and maybe I shouldn't have accused him of how he came to the conclusion and should have asked instead, but if this truely is an abuse of his power then it needs to be revealed cause we don't want double standards now do we.

Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:

What is the difference?

lol

Clearly you have no intelligable response you couldn't even give an answer. :roll:
Image ImageImageImage
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

Dean Winchester wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:

What is the difference?

lol

Clearly you have no intelligable response you couldn't even give an answer. :roll:

and the out of context quote of the year award goes to.........
clarkey!!!
the man who underestimates your inteliigence to a degree he thinks you can't remember the last post you read!
click the banner.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:

What is the difference?

lol

and the out of context quote of the year award goes to.........
clarkey!!!
the man who underestimates your inteliigence to a degree he thinks you can't remember the last post you read!

Yet you don't bother to say what difference there is?

Try being constructive otherwise refrain from posting spam.
Image ImageImageImage
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

first prove youre suspicions. only then, if ever, will earendil have to defend himself.
if you can't, STHU.
**Filtered** filter. if i wanted to write STHU, i would've write STHU.
click the banner.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hitchkok wrote:first prove youre suspicions. only then, if ever, will Eärendil have to defend himself.
if you can't, STHU.
**Filtered** filter. if i wanted to write STHU, i would've write STHU.

Hmm how can you prove a suspicion... :-k Ah yes :smt115 by Earendil confirming the truth.

A suspicion is exactly that, a suspicion. If he is guilty he should own up. If he is not then he doesn't have anything to be concerned about but should still explain it. A blind eye can't be turned just because he's an Admin.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”