why?

Ombudsman Case Archives
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Re: why?

Multi: Same person using multiple accounts.
Clone: A person with the same DNA as another person.

Seeing as Jronimo and beli are twin brothers (that in some cases also have the same DNA). So why should the word clones get you a warning and calling 2 people twin brothers doesn't get you one.
Or why saying twin brothers doesn't give you a warning.
And saying clones does :razz:

Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Clone, copycate , double , theres manny other words shall we all start watching what we are saying for fear the rath of the mods :shock:

*waits for his warning * :-"
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

i am wondering if i can call him the twin? :-k
if clone is a case of warning?
beflibisk is a to hard word and i can easy mistake ](*,)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

bebita wrote:
Tub Girl wrote:
bebita wrote:what context?
i just said
nice hit clone
where is the context? :shock:

touche, but you called him a clone, not his account a clone.

i do not think he run to take that naq
his account hit for that naq
so i was talking with the account right?
we are talking ingame
i never speak in forums about RL
i can't not afford to talk about RL in a forum made for a game that because i do not know him in RL

LMAO you were talking with the account, no, there is a person controlling the account so you were saying nice hit clone to the person behind the account not the account itself. :/

lulz?
bebita
Forum Zombie

i strongly advise mod team to mask clone word #-o
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan

He called him a clone. That's far from calling him a multi. Even in that context.

Think about it. What if he had said:
Nice hit, jerk

Would that not be a similar thing? i.e. a little insult at the end of a post expressing his disapproval at being hit in a sarcastic tone?
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

I KISS BELIBLISK 2 hour ago #-o hmmmmmm :-k
i.m not sure now :smt115 is not marmota 8-[
i can.t love 2 person :-D no no no
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Clone is not an insult..

Clone is not an accusation of multi-ing

If you notice in that thread, Belib and marmott both use different names to call bebita (bebic - or something along those lines), in this case bebita has returned the favour.. and thus gets warned..

You cant warn one with out the other..

In fact there is no need for warning what so ever..

Seriously?.. #-o
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

locked for cleanup
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

okey what i see here is bebita posting between byrnes and j-ronimo (correct me if i'm wrong) on page 159 of the topic: FUALL vs TAF

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=146982&start=2370

splitoff :

viewtopic.php?f=68&p=1987255#p1987255

now on page 158 i see the following posts:

Duderanch wrote:[color=#0080FF]If you think someone is a multi, take it to the right section. Next off-topic post gets warned.

and

Solus wrote:TAKE THE MULTI TALK ELSEWHERE.

LAST WARNING.

~soul

now between those 2 posts you posted 3times. thus meaning you certainly saw duderanch's verbal warning for everyone. (i can understand missing soul's cuz he was the last one posting on that page)

now clone by defenition an exact copy of a person. like 1 person being 2 entity's. in sgw terms that is saying multi.

now please awnser me, why do you think this is not a fair warning ?
[/color]
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:I KISS BELIBLISK 2 hour ago #-o hmmmmmm :-k
i.m not sure now :smt115 is not marmota 8-[
i can.t love 2 person :-D no no no

spam

warning issued
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

moses of romania wrote:Bebs didnt you know 90% of sgw are now clones , sorry man this is one you cannot win :roll:

moses, shoudn't you know better by now ? :(

warning issued

spam
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

A little background on why bebita calls J-Ronimo and beliblisk clones:

I have often confused the both of them and even replied to one while actually answering a question the other one asked. When realizing my mistake I apologized but realized that the two are pretty much alike in their posting style etc. This became a kind of a joke between bebita and me leading to the "clone" term.

As beliblisk might confirm, my confusion went that far, that I even pm'ed him a few days ago as a post of him was contradicting something J-Ronimo pm'ed me about earlier. :oops:

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
bebita
Forum Zombie

i saw the warnings and anyway i did not said clone just to annoy mods or to get a warning
yes is my fault that i didn't think someone will take the word clone ( deni and i for a long time we talk about them this way) like a acusation of multi
and honest i still don't understand why clone is a acusation of multi ](*,)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

J-ronimo
Forum Expert

It is just pure ignorance to not distinguish between names beliblisk and J-ronimo. Names are not related in any view, so i dunno what confusion.

And our post style is not similar in any way, simple as that, so don't play on that note. What posts consist and what views we hold on a game is a different story...which applies at your etc...which is much more important to your 'confusing' us, than post style.

Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of a human (not usually referring to monozygotic multiple births), human cell, or human tissue. The ethics of cloning is an extremely controversial issue.

We are brothers, but we are not clones. We are not twins. We are just brothers. I don't know why everyone is so bothered with this. If i will hear anything about my RL whatsoever i am planning to report and i expect to be sanctioned properly.
On this note, Robert and Bebita are brothers, do you see me insulting you with clones, multies? You don't need to answer.

Once anyone of you will be hearing being a multy (which is violation punished probably by permaban from a game) for several months you will know how it feels to be called that in many forms.
Admin has already checked, so i don't know why you still playing on that note and don't just let it go, as it is nothing there. Sometimes it is time to admit you are wrong and just let it go...and stop this propaganda. Reasons for checking were out of thin air, as by that, everyone could be.

Deni once stated there are 2 needed for tango and i finished with that someone holds initiative...

And i don't see why are you wondering about being warned. There are many places that you could have got it, but you just didn't, 'why' is out of my hands.

Why are you so bothered with what we do, who we are?
Why you have need for constant posting, if you don't even understand everything i post, as it has been proven today?
And why do you have constant need of insulting (retarded alliance), telling someone is an idiot...instead of posting more constrictive posts.
Have you ever considered that it is time to take a step back, give some slack to this things and give it a though what you post...

I don't expect you to understand this fully, as you couldn't understand my simple sentences earlier this day, but hopefully someone can put it more simple and in less words.

Bottom line, don't just mud us cause you have a feeling you need to and don't make a scene once you get your fingers punched for your own words.

------------------------------

Something that i felt like sharing in this case, as it involves me.

Now i will be out of this topic, if you need me any further, pm me, as i don't want it to become a spam section due to things i have mentioned.

Have a good day!
If you wish to trade with me: benti_svizca@hotmail.com
All trades are confidental and anonymous, so feel free to contact me.

Return to “Case Archives”