DAMN ADMIN

Ombudsman Case Archives
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: DAMN ADMIN

Zeratul wrote:perhaps... but what was done is done...

but can't it be undone?
and think of the benefiets: next time another person suggests himself for mod, you can refer him to te existing topic.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Earendil wrote:
RoKeT wrote:Sorry Ear this isn't resolved, and won't be until i get my post back, maybe it was going to Spam i don't know, but if it was in the proper section where spam wasn't allowed, it would have been so much easier to post a post saying no more spam like you usually do like this
NO SPAM

Thats what you usually do why can't my thread be brought back without the spam being allowed?

Zeratul wrote:mod applications are only taken in public when announced so by the forum staff... at this point in time, there is no need for extra moderators... sorry...

As he's been told in pm's several times, It's not coming back, if there are/were openings the community would know AND while the exact reason may of been wrong, it's still gone.

glad to see someone manning up, admitting their mistakes and doing their best to fix them. just the way to get the community trusting the staff :smt023
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

hitch, watch it
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Ok, from what I see, eary was wrong to dump it for the reasons he chose, however, the thread was legitimately dumped and the reasons for why it should be dumped have now been given.
I believe eary made a mistake, but Roket should have calmly taken it to PM and gotten an explanation there in my opinion.

I would suggest the topic stays dumped now appropriate reasons have been given.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

First off it was in the correct place, SS moved it for me :) so i see no reason why it was dumped now, secondly Jim i did take it to PM's and i was talked to just as i am now, with no chance of getting it back, like a 5 year old who was wrong and can't just admit it, i don't need the thread back if it's going to cause this much problems, a simple i'm sorry RoKeT i should have read more clearly and not dumped it would suffice, but you know what i got when i asked for an appology in PM, No i don't have to appologize to you for doing my job, we all are in agreement that dumping that was not what should have happened there for it was not his job, so i'd just like an appology it doesn't even have to be public, just an i'm sorry RoKeT i should have read it better bro i was wrong, is that to much to ask for, to have a man appologize when he is wrong?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Tetris learn your facts before you go on here and spam, i have appologized to Ear and i'll do it in public if the man will be man enough and appologize to me even in shadows i don't care the fact is he deleted a post that shouldn't have been deleted, i'm sorry Ear for not talking to you first, but truthfully even when i did through PM's you still didn't appologize, so please appologize and if not bring back my thread let me atleast make a new one!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

And maybe i will, but he has been pm'd and we have talked, yet no conclusion has been made so this topic stays!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Roket, I doubt any conclusion will be reached as the topic should stay in the dump.
After talking to eary, he refuses to apologize because you were rude to him in a PM.
Catch me on MSN Roket and i will endeavor to talk to you both about it in private as it would be easier.

Return to “Case Archives”