Continous Ascending

Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Continous Ascending

At 23 ascensions we have close to almost always getting an ascended blessing. At 50 ascensions (or less, I can’t remember what the actual ascension number would be) we would be getting a blessing every time if the bonuses increase the same way. So... ignoring the stat bonus of approximately 75% at say 50 ascensions, you then get a doubling of attack and defence stats - always. Not exactly a good way of making the game competitive for anyone who isn’t also at that ascension level. Even assuming that people did want to ascend that far.

When I started playing it was known that 6 ascensions were possible then someone got to 10 and that was ‘announced’ to be the last one. Well and good. A LG+1 COULD compete with a AG without too much hassle so the choice to ascend was a personal one. Then of course we got the next 15 ascension announced with the last two still not possible and thusly tThese days you HAVE to ascend to something past AG.

But then let us also remember why you were ascending – it WAS NOT MEANT TO BE for the bonuses in main. Oh no, the entire point of an ascension was MEANT to power your ascended account. Obviously this is no longer true since farming on ascension is far more profitable for powering ascended accounts so given that the original intention of ascension is no longer valid, this just makes this suggestion one that is there to power up already over powered accounts.

If there are people playing only to ascend, then I suggest they relook at their game play and realise that ascending is not the ONLY thing to be done ingame. Anyone would think that after signing up with an account that’s got 3 UU, playing diligently for a few months then ascending nonstop for another 46 weeks (if you could afford it) you’d be MORE than happy to leave ascending alone and behind you and the fact is that many players do just give up on the ascensions and pick a level they think is adequate.

So I really don’t see a point to this suggestion, except to unbalance the game more, provide the higher ascended accounts with even more stats and of course do nothing for your ascended account whle costing heaps in main. Aren’t the upcoming houses enough of a further stat boost?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Suggestions Archive”