HAARP discussion

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: HAARP discussion

You kinda stole my thunder there Mr Ifrit :smt021 :smt064

Oh well, since the surprise is is no longer a surprise, Yes, the UN passed a resolution/Treaty in 1976 to stop the proliferation of "weather weapons", of which HAARP is not only a part of-but a small part of it.

Weather weapons have been around since before the 70's, and there are MANY patents for weather weapons and weather modification.

But as far as HAARP goes, the foremost "expert" would be Dr Nick Begich who wrote the book "Angels Don't Play This HAARP".

Here's the UN resolution: http://fds.oup.com/www.oup.co.uk/pdf/bt ... 15/717.pdf

And this guy is considered to be the "farther" of weather weapons (i don't consider him such because HAARP is Tesla technology). Forget the first 40 seconds, its Alex Jones talking but the rest is all Ben Livingston: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT8GGHWSmIY

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kit-Fox wrote:Making a weapon out of the weather is impractical as all attempts at weather manipluation have shown. Simply reading the reseach carried out in the field will prove that.

The sheer scale of cost / resources and effort needed to weaponise the weather makes it for the moment an impossibility.

LOL, did you even watch the film before you posted that?

Come on mate, now you are starting to sound like a "conspiracy theorist" [-X

Have you heard of Ben Livingston, do you know who he is, have you looked into Dr Nick Begich and read what he has to say, are you saying that the UN drafted a treaty which for all intents and purposes is useless because in your opinion it's "an impossibility"??????? :? :roll:

Stop spouting rhetoric and look into those people i have mentioned. And for heavens sake! At least watch the film and listen to what Ben Livingston says before you respond to my questions.

](*,) #-o

-David Icke
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Kit-Fox wrote:Making a weapon out of the weather is impractical as all attempts at weather manipluation have shown. Simply reading the reseach carried out in the field will prove that.

The sheer scale of cost / resources and effort needed to weaponise the weather makes it for the moment an impossibility.

new advancements to utilizing cosmic radiation have actually made this an lower cost in both resources and energy needed for the effort.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Money-even if you are talking about Trillions- is NOT a problem when you have top secret projects which actually WORK!

-David Icke
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

KMA - they aren't really "top secret" they just operate in secrecy of the public eye. Luckily though more and more people are becoming aware that this isn't science fiction. More and more often people are filing freedom of information acts and getting information about these projects.

Here is a documented study that goes into greater detail the concepts, process, capacity and technologies of weather modification, and its possibilities in military application. Although I find the disclaimer amusing, to say the least.
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Eh?! :?

who says we want them to exist? :? #-o

Whose the "conspirist" here? think about it, did you listen to the interview with Ben Livingston before you posted that, did you look at the UN resolution? there's an elephant in the room and you refuse to even look in it's direction.

Here's an analogy of the UN resolution for you...The UN resolution for a non-weapon or "impossibility" as you put it is like a restaurant serving a porterhouse steak, a patron walks in and is seated, he asks for the porterhouse steak with all the trimmings, the waiter says "sorry sir, we don't have porterhouse steak", the man says, "you're the only restaurant in town with porterhouse on its menu, when will you have some in?" the waiter then says, "sorry sir, but we don't sell and have never sold porterhouse steak, we just like to have it on the menu, just in case" #-o

I know that's a bit sarcastic, but its accurate according to the way you just completely ignored the fact they passed a resolution for WEATHER WEAPONS (be it technological or chemical).

So-what, a bunch of bureaucrats got board sitting around and decided to draft a treaty for a weapon that doesn't even exist and is "impossible"? :?

Come on mate, seriously have a look at what you are saying here.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

*cough* impracticality of 'controlling the weather' *cough*

its just not feasible, anyone with a limited understanding of meteorology can tell you that
even australia's bureu of meteorology couldnt predict how high the flood levels in QLD would rise, let alone be able to create a cyclone and have enough control to 'aim' it somewhere
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

It beggars belief that you lot ignore the video where it's admitted they have had the capability to modify the weather since at least the mid to late 60's.

I just don't get the mentality someone must have to completely ignore the evidence and just say "its impossible", what is that?

Please explain because i just cant swallow that, no matter how hard i try it just wont go down :? :smt100

-David Icke
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

Baxter wrote:australia's bureu of meteorology couldnt predict how high the flood levels in QLD would rise, let alone be able to create a cyclone and have enough control to 'aim' it somewhere

maybe thats the sort of scale you are looking at???
with the floods, you have a set, known amount of water from one source, the dam, and an unknown amount of water from numerous sources, as runoff/rainfall. you know the volume and rate, and can work out how fast/far the water travels, and you also know what the gradient is of the area it could possibly fill, so just a maths equation + the unknown of runoff, and you can work out how high the water will rise, yeah? well no, you cant, cos the government cant do it with supercomputers, so why could anyone else?
if you apply the same principles to a cyclone, you have to factor in the fact that air doesnt travel 'downhill' because there isnt a hill for it to go down. not to mention eddies, prevailing winds, the fact that average windspeed is one of the most accurate measures we have, and patches of cold and hot air, predicting the climate becomes its own science, and an inexact one at that. if you were to try to 'make' a weather pattern, even a simple one like a cold front, an enormous amount of energy is needed to create it to begin with, then to keep it going for a reasonable length of time, all the while fighting against nature, its simply too difficult to accomplish.

and one video and a few websites that could well have been made by the same group of people wont change the facts, nor my understanding of them.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

I mean ffs the UN pass resolutions & treaties all the time about stuff that is never gonna happen or isnt a threat etc etc. I suppose when the UN made the treaty banning space weapons ( 1967, at which time such weapons didnt exist ) it was a great big conspiracy to hide the then non existant weapons from the public?
do you even know the definition of the term 'space' entitled in that treaty?? those weapons do very much exist, does operation agent orange, ring any bells? that is a 'space' based weapon.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Iƒrit wrote:
I mean ffs the UN pass resolutions & treaties all the time about stuff that is never gonna happen or isnt a threat etc etc. I suppose when the UN made the treaty banning space weapons ( 1967, at which time such weapons didnt exist ) it was a great big conspiracy to hide the then non existant weapons from the public?
do you even know the definition of the term 'space' entitled in that treaty?? those weapons do very much exist, does operation agent orange, ring any bells? that is a 'space' based weapon.

The term "urinating into the wind" comes to mind mate ](*,)

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”