Vatican caught in yet more sex and paedophile scandals!

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Vatican caught in yet more sex and paedophile scandals!

Well, there are paedophils outside of church who happen to be married (or not), so I guess you will not be able to prevent 100% of potential paedophilia, because some people are just paedophils whatever access to marriage/union/etc...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Juliette wrote: We agree, then. Like I said, the idea is not a cure, but it might make child molestation in churches a less prevalent occurrence. Of course, deranged and dangerous individuals need to be exterminated, as remains my core conviction.
And then there is the enormous gap of knowledge regarding child molestation in the even more closed off muslim world.. I will not believe this to be a Catholicism/Christianity-exclusive. At least we are talking about it, contrary to certain other religions.

I couldn't agree more, especially with eradicating such vermin.

I don't include the Muslim faith because i live in the western world and address it from that stand point. to be clear, if i were a Muslim i would then address the problem from that perspective...though i do get the point that this is not limited to western faiths.

Legendary Apophis wrote:Well, there are paedophils outside of church who happen to be married (or not), so I guess you will not be able to prevent 100% of potential paedophilia, because some people are just paedophils whatever access to marriage/union/etc...

Also very true. but what we are talking about here are people who supposedly believe in God and that such action is a sin. unlike those who are not "men of faith" and so may or may not believe in God.

Personally, i think these people are psychopaths, how else can someone commit such acts repeatedly and still sleep at night!?!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

It's also one thing that astonish me as to how despite the beliefs of christianity can they cross this line (but I think staying a whole life with abstain-mode is almost impossible)...which is why I think the lift on marriage ban for clercs should be done to lower the amount, and find out the "real ones", which would remain paedophils regardless of being allowed to marry and have a family.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

That's an obviously good place to start for most rational people like you and me...not to
the pope it seems :smt017

-David Icke
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Kit-Fox wrote:Sorry Folks, Joyless Mods who clearly have nothing better to play about with are forcing a retraction. It appears freindly conversation isnt welcome in GIDT anymore.

If you have a problem with a mod, then take it to the appropriate sections or take it to PM. Do not spam the debate topics with this crap.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:
Malx wrote:Perhaps I stuttered in my post, take one more shot at the Bible, Catholicism and anything related and this thread is closed. Either this subject is debated intelligently and in a mature manner or we don't do it at all.
Cool it, Ashu, and join the debate instead. If you want to defend the Bible, Catholicism, and anything related, do so with words instead of power. Do not deflect something that might touch on your personal views. ;)
I am quite sure everyone here would be interested to hear what you have to say on the matter, actually. :D

I agree, but i doubt any jokes and puns related to the Bibile or the Christian faith have any bearing on this discussion. Please keep it civil.

Back to the topic, [KMA]Avenger is right, priets MUST be married unless they became monks, in which case it's another story. I've read somewhere on wikipedia that the Pope is actually the only one that CAN be/get married. I also believe that the reasons why the Vatican imposed celibaby are rediculous and caused even more damage over the decades.
Bias Admin colour
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

just so this agruement isnt one sided

http://www.saisathyasai.com/baba/Ex-Bab ... abuse1.htm

heres a list of protestant clergy or people working for protestant churchs who also do what your claiming only the RC church does that is wrong. The fact is it isnt reported as much why? because media outlets choose not to but dont go thinking its all just the one church

2nd the truth is the actual percentage of priests this corrupted was around less than 7percent. BUT the hype makes it sound like 50 percent or more

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Not surprized the number is not as high as medias pretend it to be tbh.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

CCexy wrote:just so this agruement isnt one sided

heres a list of protestant clergy or people working for protestant churchs who also do what your claiming only the RC church does that is wrong. The fact is it isnt reported as much why? because media outlets choose not to but dont go thinking its all just the one church

2nd the truth is the actual percentage of priests this corrupted was around less than 7percent. BUT the hype makes it sound like 50 percent or more

Very true, but the problem is that the Vatican pretends to be the moral and spiritual centre for all of Christendom, yet here they are blocking investigations and extraditions of paedophile priests. the Vatican even went as far to send an email to the Irish Catholic priesthood NOT to defrock these sickos.

The Vatican and the pope should be put on trial for crimes against humanity!

^My personal opinion of course.

-David Icke
Ashu
Michael Westen

Honours and Awards

[KMA]Avenger wrote:

Very true, but the problem is that the Vatican pretends to be the moral and spiritual centre for all of Christendom, yet here they are blocking investigations and extraditions of paedophile priests. the Vatican even went as far to send an email to the Irish Catholic priesthood NOT to defrock these sickos.

Certainly not all Christendom, just catholics.
%% make me lulz.
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I was speaking from the POV of the Vatican's official position.

-David Icke
Psyko
The Irresistible

Malx wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

%% make me lulz.

It's not about Catholics vs. the rest of Christianity. Most cases involving a child abuser in a protestant church were not defended or protected by a higher church power. The pedophiles were charged without an official obstruction on the part of their church or body of faith. In the case of the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican has obstructed justice, ignored the problem, and sworn the victims to secrecy to protect their own asses. They should have come forward, had the priests step down from their positions, and helped police bring the pedophiles to justice. They did not, which makes the Vatican liable to be arrested for obstruction of justice and even conspiracy charges (depending on which country you are in).

I can guarantee you that anyone who interfered in bringing the protestant churches to justice were most likely charged for obstructing an investigation. But because of the power the Vatican possesses, and the fact Vatican City has its own laws, they have been able to continue to behave irresponsibly and even support child molesters by moving them to new areas where they can get their grubby mitts on new victims.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Psyko wrote:
Malx wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

%% make me lulz.

It's not about Catholics vs. the rest of Christianity. Most cases involving a child abuser in a protestant church were not defended or protected by a higher church power. The pedophiles were charged without an official obstruction on the part of their church or body of faith. In the case of the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican has obstructed justice, ignored the problem, and sworn the victims to secrecy to protect their own asses. They should have come forward, had the priests step down from their positions, and helped police bring the pedophiles to justice. They did not, which makes the Vatican liable to be arrested for obstruction of justice and even conspiracy charges (depending on which country you are in).

I can guarantee you that anyone who interfered in bringing the protestant churches to justice were most likely charged for obstructing an investigation. But because of the power the Vatican possesses, and the fact Vatican City has its own laws, they have been able to continue to behave irresponsibly and even support child molesters by moving them to new areas where they can get their grubby mitts on new victims.

That's what i was trying to say but i am *NOT as articulate as you are...

Well said sir =D>
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
Psyko
The Irresistible

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Malx wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

%% make me lulz.

That's what i was trying to say but i am as articulate as you are...

Well said sir =D>

Future record: I lack the anatomy of a sir. 8-[

I thought I would help you reiterate your point.

Also, to add to my post. People would be just as upset with a foreign government shielding pedophiles as they currently are with the Vatican. The only reason no one has approached the Vatican with any legal case is because everyone is too afraid to touch anything that has to do with a religion. If the Vatican did not have religious ties, this crap wouldn't be allowed to continue, in my opinion.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Ashu
Michael Westen

Honours and Awards

Psyko wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Malx wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

%% make me lulz.

That's what i was trying to say but i am as articulate as you are...

Well said sir =D>

Future record: I lack the anatomy of a sir. 8-[

I thought I would help you reiterate your point.

Also, to add to my post. People would be just as upset with a foreign government shielding pedophiles as they currently are with the Vatican. The only reason no one has approached the Vatican with any legal case is because everyone is too afraid to touch anything that has to do with a religion. If the Vatican did not have religious ties, this crap wouldn't be allowed to continue, in my opinion.

Religion, in itself is not the reason why it's so difficult to prosecute priests that commited pedophilia. The fact that the Vatican is like a bubble and the diplomatic incompetence of said countries, is.
I agree with the fact that catholic priests should be dealt with by the Vatican and not said countries, but their lineancy is far too high.
Bias Admin colour

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”