I was given a warning for the wrong reasons...

Ombudsman Case Archives
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: I was given a warning for the wrong reasons...

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
[BoT] Jack wrote:Your little tirade at the end there was adorable.

Aggressively defensive, a sign of guilt. It does that you know your argument is empty so you switch gears, attempting to redirect the debate. You know you are wrong, you know you broke the rules, but instead of admitting that you attempt to employ misdirection. It was a nice try, but you really shouldn't try these games with me, especially if you lack the skill to successfully pull it off. Best thing to do now is just admit you were wrong. There is no shame in that.

Listen sunny, you should admit you are wrong and reverse the warning... Your reverse arguments are a joke....

Wake up a smell the coffee , this is really bad even for a mod tbh..

Insults happen that the end of an argument when the individual had lost, realizes he lost and feels cornered, thus lashes out.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

How do they know that the word I am masking is that bad word that they are thinking of ? they have no answer..... we do not live in Iraq where the defense has to prove they r not guilty, we r in the west where it must be proved that I am at wrong...

Clarky, I think you will do well in china and Iraq and Iran where people are thrown in jails and convicted with no proof.. Its a sad sad day in GW, for this will deeply put a dent on the honestly of all mods..

Shame O Shame, whats next ? #-o
Last edited by ~Drunken Master~ on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular

[BoT] Jack wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
[BoT] Jack wrote:Your little tirade at the end there was adorable.

Aggressively defensive, a sign of guilt. It does that you know your argument is empty so you switch gears, attempting to redirect the debate. You know you are wrong, you know you broke the rules, but instead of admitting that you attempt to employ misdirection. It was a nice try, but you really shouldn't try these games with me, especially if you lack the skill to successfully pull it off. Best thing to do now is just admit you were wrong. There is no shame in that.

Listen sunny, you should admit you are wrong and reverse the warning... Your reverse arguments are a joke....

Wake up a smell the coffee , this is really bad even for a mod tbh..

Insults happen that the end of an argument when the individual had lost, realizes he lost and feels cornered, thus lashes out.

There was no insults, I guess you have no answer and thus are running out of excuse that you must make up excuses in order to feel happy about yourself... Bad Bad Bot man
Spoiler
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

There's never been any accountability in this place Bruno, they do whatever they feel like and stick together like a flock of sheep whenever someone makes a complaint. Hell, they can't even be bothered to use their contacts with Jason to do anything constructive for the community, it's all about maintaining control no matter the cost.

Just look at the lack of people who use this cess-pit. If you don't kiss buttock you either get banned/warned for nothing and/or badgered and insulted by the mods breaking their own rules until you just stop using the place.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular

Borek wrote:There's never been any accountability in this place Bruno, they do whatever they feel like and stick together like a flock of sheep whenever someone makes a complaint. Hell, they can't even be bothered to use their contacts with Jason to do anything constructive for the community, it's all about maintaining control no matter the cost.

Just look at the lack of people who use this cess-pit. If you don't kiss buttock you either get banned/warned for nothing and/or badgered and insulted by the mods breaking their own rules until you just stop using the place.

Indeed, it is very sad...
Spoiler
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

HOW? I don't understand... you all talk all this garbage about it not being masking but the rule hasn't changed in WELL FOREVER like I said look at the archives in fact if you can't I'm sure I can find someone who can I'll show you my Ombudsman from over 2 years ago... Diff admin's diff mod's SAME RESULT'S nothing has changed your using your "Anti-Mod" bashing **Filtered** to make a point...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

at least bring up that Jason himself did it then you'd have a valued arguement instead of turning this into a flame thread and losing all credibility in your argument
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Malasorte
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Anarchy
Race: Ra
ID: 90060

I think it's **Filtered** ridiculous that certain words have to be censored in the first place! If I want to say **Filtered**, I mean to say **Filtered**, and I should be well in my right to say **Filtered**. You should only be giving people warnings when things get out of hand. Any of you that never use the word **Filtered**, **Filtered**, **Filtered** etc. are **Filtered** prudes
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular

Another thing I want to bring to your attention...

Why can admin Jason break the rules ??? I dug out something from before... So either everyone must follow the masking rule or get rid of it.... come on double standards is just not ON... Wake up...

Forum wrote:the goal was not a 'free to use decimator of another account' but an 'option to seriously damage an enemy, at a cost'
the goal was not 'i will have you destroyed before you can blink' but 'i am going to wear you down, you miserable son of a b****'
the update can be altered, but it is better to start conservative and work up, than visa versa.

so for now it is an option in a grudge, or sniper, or whatever -- if you are willing to pay the price.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=187627&start=15
Spoiler
Spoiler
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:Another thing I want to bring to your attention...

Why can admin Jason break the rules ??? I dug out something from before... So either everyone must follow the masking rule or get rid of it.... come on double standards is just not ON... Wake up...

Forum wrote:the goal was not a 'free to use decimator of another account' but an 'option to seriously damage an enemy, at a cost'
the goal was not 'i will have you destroyed before you can blink' but 'i am going to wear you down, you miserable son of a b****'
the update can be altered, but it is better to start conservative and work up, than visa versa.

so for now it is an option in a grudge, or sniper, or whatever -- if you are willing to pay the price.

Admin owns the site, doesn't manage it. Its like the board of directors came to work naked. If you did the same you would be fired
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
[BoT] Jason wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
[BoT] Jason wrote:

Admin owns the site, doesn't manage it. Its like the board of directors came to work naked. If you did the same you would be fired

As I said earlier, who the **Filtered** r u ?
Does it really matter when you dodge valid points?

It does if u want to see me in ur logs
Forum=/=Game

So back to your case and my point, please use your masking with out the masking in the context
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

RoKeT
Forum Zombie

[BoT] Jason wrote:

yes and he'd be put away for being nut's lol and also sued for many many things, and probably the least of which double standards...

Here well I've always been a rebel and may get **Filtered** from my fellow mod's but meh when did I ever care about my rep LMAO... Spamming aside...

Bruno is right on that... either edit Jason's post and tell him not to do it, and give him a warning... (comon like it would matter anyways) or take away Masking... truthfully Jason was wrong for that masking... and I think it's wrong that we've allowed it to stay for so long... it need's to be removed and I was waiting for one of these complaint's because fact is... he broke the rules and if he's allowed to do it we all shoudl be allowed to, now I'm not saying remove Bruno's warning because to be honest if you did I'd complain quite frankly as I've gotten a few warnings for masking hehehehe but Jason coming on here and blatnetly breaking rules and then deffending him is rubbish, garbage and... Well.. a total double standard... as admin's and mod's it's not always black and white but this case is... it was masking but so was Jason's so do whats right and warn the big guy because quite frankly he deserves it ;)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

[BoT] Jason Is a forum Moderator. His main area of work is the Misc section, though he helps out elsewhere.

The masking has been removed from the posts linked and to the user known as "Forum" has received a board warning. Thank you for the report. Have a nice day.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Whether*

and I disagree, Sorry Ear but it does totally, now I see he was warned even before this topic... My bad... But either way as a normal user you can't tell if he was and it to me showed that it was allowed as mod's and admin's are here to "enforce his rule" well he can't care to much about it if he does it ya know? so it does matter if he did, now it doesn't matter if he got a warning but it does matter and the fact does remain that he Masked which to me says "Hey I'm okay with it" ya know?

Yes I know I know I'm causing more trouble but I'm serious... Coming on here and Masking is not allowed and with someone calling him out on it, and making a joke of it and still the post being allowed to stay... I personally thought it was a joke... so why wouldn't the community?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Malasorte
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Anarchy
Race: Ra
ID: 90060

Jason, what you are saying is bull **Filtered** and you know it.

Also, I think we shouldn't censor. Who nowadays is bother by a few swearwords except for a handful of people.. It's **Filtered** up that's what it is. If we have no need for censoring we have no need for pointless discussions
Last edited by Malasorte on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

Malasorte wrote:Jason, what you are saying is bull **Filtered** and you know it.
And why so, I simply asked him to prove his innocence... Use what you said without the masking
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Return to “Case Archives”