im not a racist

Ombudsman Case Archives
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: bad kids
Race: RIP KP (if your dead
ID: 48299

Re: im not a racist

Clarkey wrote:Anyone that doesn't understand the link between watermelons and racism just search watermelon racism on google and educate yourself.

ok so if thats the case mentioning fried chicken and fat white women is also racist,

things are only racist if you are over sensitive and take them that way

(and you are an idiot)
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Anyone that doesn't understand the link between watermelons and racism just search watermelon racism on google and educate yourself.

ok so if thats the case mentioning fried chicken and fat white women is also racist,

things are only racist if you are over sensitive and take them that way

(and you are an idiot)
Mentioning fried chicken is not racist unless it is used in such a context that makes it racist. Calling women fat is not racist, adding the word white is wrong in my eyes unless it is necessary to describe them otherwise it should just be fat woman.

Calling me an idiot is also not racist.
Image ImageImageImage
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

i never said it was racist to csall you an idiot i was just saying your an idiot

but if fried chicken and fat white women are not racist how is a watermelon racist?
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Drought
Forum Expert

I had to google it :-#

Clarkey, from the first result I got, this was one of the comments regarding a situation where a girl gave a black guy a watermelon as a present, which offended him:

This is so ironic it's unbelievable. There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving anyone a watermelon. It is racist on your friends behalf because he is calling attention to it in the context of color. If you don't believe me, ask him what is wrong with giving him a watermelon. After he gives you his reason, tell him that you like watermelon, and wouldn't be offended by receiving one. If he tells you it's different for him, then he is creating a separate (but equal?) set of rules for him. This is what racism is about. What is funny about this is that he is the one keeping the color issue going. You would have never associated watermelon to black people, but thanks to him, you will now recognize the race difference. Way to go for your friend. Bet he's American born African-American too. It's NOT your fault, and you did nothing wrong. Good Luck!

Thanks for the underlined part Clarkey, and making us aware hahaha
a very bad hairdo
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

lol i had to google it aswel and found the same page
old siggies
Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

pff that's just silly anything and everything is racist now a days way out of hand.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Duck Dodgers wrote:Thanks for the underlined part Clarkey, and making us aware hahaha
I never said I supported the action taken, just confirming what the issue actually is. In fact, I did not know watermelons had any link to racism until I saw this issue.
Image ImageImageImage
Drought
Forum Expert

Clarkey wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:Thanks for the underlined part Clarkey, and making us aware hahaha
I never said I supported the action taken, just confirming what the issue actually is. In fact, I did not know watermelons had any link to racism until I saw this issue.

Ahh same here :)
Was not trying to pull your leg or anything, was just funny :P

I have to say this watermelon situation has a very high rofl-factor
a very bad hairdo
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

agreed but seriously a warning over a watermellon?

realy?

this is fruit related injustice and i think it is EARY being racist againced ME in thics case

im sick of all te stupid warnings and the bans that ensue from them, incase some of you didnt notice.... my next ban is a perma ban

and im shure youve noticed ive been trying to be a good boy

but as i see it, and i think the majority agrees with me here, ive done nothin wrong

i want the warning removed

i want a public apoligy

and i want my sigature returned to how it was :smt064

i want justice
old siggies
Trade Feedback
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:pff that's just silly anything and everything is racist now a days way out of hand.

completely agreed,

sort it out, just cause one person says something doesnt mean its racist, just give a verbal warning and it will never happen again.

Dunno if he ment it but if he didnt then its not really that fair

~W
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

That's where the political correctness leads nowadays, "racism" everywhere... *sigh*

After people aren't able anymore to distinct when there is racism and when there is not, due to (wrongly) seeing racism everywhere.
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

Legendary Apophis wrote:That's where the political correctness leads nowadays, "racism" everywhere... *sigh*

After people aren't able anymore to distinct when there is racism and when there is not, due to (wrongly) seeing racism everywhere.

you can thank the liberals for that

ive done NOTHING wrong i dont want a warning and i want my sig back and a public apology from eary
old siggies
Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

this racist it's got a bit of both.

Trade Feedback
Drought
Forum Expert

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Image

this racist it's got a bit of both.

It would need a piece of text to though ...

Something like, "all the good stuff is on the inside" xD
a very bad hairdo
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

rofl

Trade Feedback

Return to “Case Archives”