DDE/OE NAP

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: DDE/OE NAP

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:Luv how everyone predicts the end of OE always...fools!!!

What up JT long time no talk my friend!

Hey bud, I miss all of you Desert guys.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

I think im the last one standing
Game Over
Forum Elite

What about desert ghost
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

That's borek my friend
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
dazman
Forum Elite

JT doesn't like me. [-(
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

dazman wrote:JT doesn't like me. [-(

:smt021 i like everybody, tbh all of the political rumors and bs is just getting so fricken old, so I thought we could
do like everyone else..wipe the slate clean and start anew. Shout out to Huxley for being the only one in OE to chat with me..soz I think you all dont like me :smt019

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
dazman
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:

:smt021 i like everybody, tbh all of the political rumors and bs is just getting so fricken old, so I thought we could
do like everyone else..wipe the slate clean and start anew. Shout out to Huxley for being the only one in OE to chat with me..soz I think you all dont like me :smt019

:smt060 :smt101
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Jedi~Tank wrote:

[-X. JT knows ~DP~`s msn too :smt047 ...me thinks you don't like me :smt089
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Ya i use yahoo allot the last few months due to being on mobile, but when I do get on msn, if I see you on it I will shout. :smt019 :smt050

Deni
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Ya i use yahoo allot the last few months due to being on mobile, but when I do get on msn, if I see you on it I will shout. :smt019 :smt050

I never get to talk to you. :(
Bias Admin colour
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Drago Kazov
ID: 1979359
Alternate name(s): Lord Jadedog of The Balance Of Judgement

MEZZANINE wrote:Never really understood NAPs preventing friends from farming each other, way I see it if anyone is going get your naq/missed PPT etc, better it be a friend than someone else.

Probably a good move for both sides, and certainly nothing to fall out over

Well said :-D
"MAN IS HIS OWN STAR. HIS ACTS ARE HIS ANGELS, GOOD OR ILL,
WHILE HIS FATAL SHADOWS WALK SILENTLY BESIDE HIM."
RHYME OF THE PRIMEVAL PARADINE
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Oh snap

Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

GiveUpAlready [ Ω Allegiance ] ~Taegu~ [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Nap is over right now. :-D

Deni
gunners_andy
Fledgling Forumer

sweet
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

13:04 GiveUpAlready [ Ω Allegiance ] ~Taegu~ [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
^
rudys hit first

13:17 GiveUpAlready 500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 75,000 54,563 13,284,212,281,300 1,743,284,995,200 details
^
my hit back

i hope breaking the dra was profitable for you rudy..
Last edited by Guild on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Alliance announcements”