Dominium Commandos

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: Dominium Commandos

I think the lack of response in this thread just shows not a single **Filtered** is given. Amusing.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Huxley wrote:I think the lack of response in this thread just shows not a single **Filtered** is given. Amusing.

Thanks for your input , now i know i can sleep well knowing you were right bout everything.

And im so happy that your amused like the little spoiled **Filtered** retard brat you r
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Huxley
Forum Elder

kaboom wrote:
Huxley wrote:I think the lack of response in this thread just shows not a single **Filtered** is given. Amusing.

Thanks for your input , now i know i can sleep well knowing you were right bout everything.

And im so happy that your amused like the little spoiled **Filtered** retard brat you r

Sleep tight sweetheart.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.

Return to “Alliance announcements”