Haikon & Sniperblackout vs Tech Ventures

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Heaven Seeker
Forum Irregular
ID: 53537

Re: Haikon & Sniperblackout vs Tech Ventures

Sniperblackout wrote:
Heaven Seeker wrote:Thank you very much for the lovin guys. Just what I wanted lol.

However do you mean Haikon, Sniperblackout, Les Ennemis & Winter_Soldier?

Les and Winter got me on ascended.

As you've massed just 3 of us. We'd like to keep it to just us 3 please. Most of our members are new-ish to the game.

Cheers
HS

Some of the other members misunderstood the setup. I apologize. It's just Haikon and myself. Also, were only attacking those with large armies. We left a few of them as they were on PPT. Up to you if anyone joins after that.

Just saw your post. I massed Les & Winter on ascended as they massed me. If they leave us be then fine I'll leave them alone on there.

Been mental today, so will be appearing in your logs soon ;).

I've also built a little for you.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Heaven Seeker wrote:
Sniperblackout wrote:
Heaven Seeker wrote:Thank you very much for the lovin guys. Just what I wanted lol.

However do you mean Haikon, Sniperblackout, Les Ennemis & Winter_Soldier?

Les and Winter got me on ascended.

As you've massed just 3 of us. We'd like to keep it to just us 3 please. Most of our members are new-ish to the game.

Cheers
HS

Some of the other members misunderstood the setup. I apologize. It's just Haikon and myself. Also, were only attacking those with large armies. We left a few of them as they were on PPT. Up to you if anyone joins after that.

Just saw your post. I massed Les & Winter on ascended as they massed me. If they leave us be then fine I'll leave them alone on there.

Been mental today, so will be appearing in your logs soon ;).

I've also built a little for you.

I would say that was legit as they hit you first.
I'll be waiting ;)
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

I've to say I'm liking this thread so far.
Good talks between you hope you'll have a good war!
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

Gregor Clegane wrote:I've to say I'm liking this thread so far.
Good talks between you hope you'll have a good war!

Should be a good time. Heaven seems to be a great guy. :)
Heaven Seeker
Forum Irregular

Too be honest I've been wanted abit of fun ingame. However you pick your mements ;). I don't normally have that much trained up. But a nice hit to be fair.

Also nice sabbing sniper. I was thinking WTH, then realised. Been a long day
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Sorry I didnt have more trained for ya on ascended Heaven, I just had to go for the kills though.. I will set ya to peace.. good luck to all
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

Heaven Seeker wrote:Too be honest I've been wanted abit of fun ingame. However you pick your mements ;). I don't normally have that much trained up. But a nice hit to be fair.

Also nice sabbing sniper. I was thinking WTH, then realised. Been a long day

Catch you off guard, did I? :smt117
Heaven Seeker
Forum Irregular

No worries Les. To be fair mate I killed enough, so I'm happy with that. Plus I got winter and Sniper on there do think I killed about 12bil planets upto now.

Lol you did too be honest sniper.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

Heaven Seeker wrote:No worries Les. To be fair mate I killed enough, so I'm happy with that. Plus I got winter and Sniper on there do think I killed about 12bil planets upto now.

Lol you did too be honest sniper.

I try sometimes :)
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Goooo Haikon <3
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Sniperblackout wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:id says a nice case of bullying, but Heaven Seeker would screw you all 2 v 1 if equal accounts were being used, so i guess its pretty even.

still if you are that bored better to pick on someone in the same league account wise, it will benefit your E-Peen much more...

How do you figure it's bullying? We didn't hit anyone small in the alliance. We hit Eae1067 as he was the one in our logs. Otherwise, we only hit Army Size's over 400M.
Eae is the smallest, but covert 36 to my covert 36.

If we were massing the 50M Army Sizes in the alliance, I would agree with you, but that's simply not the case.

Army size comes and goes, peaceful ascending players vs those already done and banking naq for making wars is different.

army size vs cov/ms size... is different.

and strategically choosing the highest players of the alliance with "matching coverts" to mask the fact that whats really going on is a coverup of bullying... is different.

yes army sizes may be high, but you cant compare accounts by army size, i could have 2b army size and still low covert / ms and be just as useless.

so flavour it how you like, this is a simple case of bored fs players bullying, and i know for a fact some of your HC members think the same thing and wanted this not to happen.

Though it humours me you have picked on heavenseeker, a bad pick on your part yet still a shame you do so whilst he's ascending and trying for top 100 ranks to get fast GnR. Me wonders if he were to have 38/38 if this vendetta would be made...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:
Sniperblackout wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:id says a nice case of bullying, but Heaven Seeker would screw you all 2 v 1 if equal accounts were being used, so i guess its pretty even.

still if you are that bored better to pick on someone in the same league account wise, it will benefit your E-Peen much more...

How do you figure it's bullying? We didn't hit anyone small in the alliance. We hit Eae1067 as he was the one in our logs. Otherwise, we only hit Army Size's over 400M.
Eae is the smallest, but covert 36 to my covert 36.

If we were massing the 50M Army Sizes in the alliance, I would agree with you, but that's simply not the case.

Army size comes and goes, peaceful ascending players vs those already done and banking naq for making wars is different.

army size vs cov/ms size... is different.

and strategically choosing the highest players of the alliance with "matching coverts" to mask the fact that whats really going on is a coverup of bullying... is different.

yes army sizes may be high, but you cant compare accounts by army size, i could have 2b army size and still low covert / ms and be just as useless.

so flavour it how you like, this is a simple case of bored fs players bullying, and i know for a fact some of your HC members think the same thing and wanted this not to happen.

Though it humours me you have picked on heavenseeker, a bad pick on your part yet still a shame you do so whilst he's ascending and trying for top 100 ranks to get fast GnR. Me wonders if he were to have 38/38 if this vendetta would be made...

Picking the Top Army Sizes doesn't mask anything. Simply, I was tired of seeing Eea1067 in our logs. So, we took him and for taking members in our alliance for resources before, we took the members that could actually fight back for theirs. You're welcome to name anyone from our HC that has a problem with this. Have a shot. Because I've spoken with everyone of them before this ever happened.

So, nice try, but this is hardly bullying. I refuse to stand around with the same person in our logs constantly and watch it happen. Maybe people should stay out of the logs to avoid being retaliated again.

Also, it seems Heaven Seeker has less of a problem here than you do and he's the one actually involved in the war. Maybe you should find something better to do, eh?

~Tziki~ wrote:army size vs cov/ms size... is different.

My covert matches Eea1067 dead even. Also, I'm fairly certain that Heaven Seeker's Mothership is higher than mine as it's had no trouble tearing mine up.
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

You know, I've been massed dozens of times by larger players. I complained once and was told this is a war game. So I tried to get better at it. Now I'm not good, but I'm better.

So my alliance has been attacked.................................my officers have been attacked. Why do I have to ask someone not to hit us? Why can't I just hit back?

I can kind of see your point how you might see it as bullying but it's really not that way. We didn't wipe the whole alliance out. We attacked 3 players. We didn't sit on anyone. We've not stripped planets. We've not taunted or talked **Filtered**.

As a matter of fact, other than you Tziki, this has been a nice happy civilized little thread so far.

Heaven Seeker, You have quite a reputation it seems. I hope we meet for a fight online sometime. I will hold off on using my covert if it will make it more sporting ;). If any more in your alliance want to join in then they are free to.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If you both clash straight on face-to-face, I will be one of the first to subscribe to the results-email. :P

Epic. :-D
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

Juliette wrote:If you both clash straight on face-to-face, I will be one of the first to subscribe to the results-email. :P

Epic. :-D

Uh... who?

Return to “Vendetta corner”