Advanced Warning To The Dark Dominium

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Re: Advanced Warning To The Dark Dominium

:smt100
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

You know were in a bunch of wars right ? with a lot of aliances ... whom all tend to steal our planets..

So goodluck finding one ! i got a nice 900 up planet you could go for ;)

i renamed it you cant mis it. if you want some action with it i could put 3trill plats on it ?

4puggy + 992 Unit Production 0(Def: 0) above average
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

pug theblackrobe wrote:Same old stuff from the mighty DD, one of there members takes a planet from a smaller guy so said smaller guy (my son) takes the planet back and guess what DD jumps in and starts stripping him. So i dont care what reasons blah blah blah you all give here when i come out of perg just make sure your nice planets are merlined as i will take one every day :) and yes solo versus alliance is old news but you want to ride rough shod over newbies it comes back and bites yer on the bottom :-$ and i dont care if you send me to the stoneage i will keep on coming, see you all soon byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Lord Katsumoto wrote:Anytime DDE sees someone in the logs we hit them. Maybe you should have explained this to them. DDE has always been that way. When i login, i check the alliance attack logs and hit anyone who hit DDE. Period. If someone has an issue, bring it to our diplomat and we can discuss. But appearing in our logs has never been and will never go over well. Hit first. Ask questions later.

actually thats not true, what you mean to say is anyone in the logs that doesnt stand a chance... you hit back.

dde is farmed just like any other alliance, and more often than not most of them are not massed or hit in return unless they are particularly easy targets or not in an alliance of note.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Tziki~ wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:Anytime DDE sees someone in the logs we hit them. Maybe you should have explained this to them. DDE has always been that way. When i login, i check the alliance attack logs and hit anyone who hit DDE. Period. If someone has an issue, bring it to our diplomat and we can discuss. But appearing in our logs has never been and will never go over well. Hit first. Ask questions later.

actually thats not true, what you mean to say is anyone in the logs that doesnt stand a chance... you hit back.

dde is farmed just like any other alliance, and more often than not most of them are not massed or hit in return unless they are particularly easy targets or not in an alliance of note.
*grin* Is that not what they call 'diplomacy'? :P Something that REK does not like, as I recall. :-D
kaboom
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:

yes were farmed and yes we mass for it ... NO we dont let ppl get aways with it the bigger the stats the better for me ME...

And in big aliance we dont hit back ??? how the **Filtered** you think we got in the wars were in now lol ask OE if there happy with this war cos rudy started farmin us .. goodluck with getting a reply tho there just about dead in the water ;)

Farm us and find out if we bring it or not ;)
Last edited by Psyko on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Next time, use the filter. Don't mask.
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Lol
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

DDE has discovered Diplomacy??? :shock: :smt047 :razz: :razz: :smt110 :-D

Someone has been robbing ideas off of the Civ4 Tech Tree :smt019
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Lord Yojimbo wrote:DDE has discovered Diplomacy??? :shock: :smt047 :razz: :razz: :smt110 :-D

Hahaha! I actually figured Diplomacy was in Civ II's advances' tree. :) But you might be of another generation. :D

Either way, Diplomacy remains secondary to 'Chivalry' which DDE excel in. :-D
kaboom
Forum Expert

Juliette wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:DDE has discovered Diplomacy??? :shock: :smt047 :razz: :razz: :smt110 :-D

Hahaha! I actually figured Diplomacy was in Civ II's advances' tree. :) But you might be of another generation. :D

DDE excels in just about everything, join us and excel in beein a prick just like the rest of us :smt060
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

kaboom wrote:
Juliette wrote:

DDE excels in just about everything, join us and excel in beein a prick just like the rest of us :smt060
I already excel at things. Thought you did not want me after I left for the summer.. :oops:
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

REK wrote:Lol

lol

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

kaboom wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

yes were farmed and yes we mass for it ... NO we dont let ppl get aways with it the bigger the stats the better for me ME...

And in big aliance we dont hit back ??? how the F you think we got in the wars were in now lol ask OE if there happy with this war cos rudy started farmin us .. goodluck with getting a reply tho there just about dead in the water ;)

Farm us and find out if we bring it or not ;)

Who's dead in the water? I have noticed a few funny smells coming from dde's pond :)
Dde's poor people skills is gonna keep a large chunk of its fodder (the ones that don't put their whole pay into a free game) stateless and as good farms for the rest of the server for a long time.
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Pug is now apart of Collective Serenity :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Sounds like a massive pants party is about to happen :D
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”