Do i get my own personal colour?

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Re: Do i get my own personal colour?

Noob mistake.
This should have been moved to forum questions and such.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Psyko
The Irresistible

Mistake resolved. Sorry folks, the problem with sleep deprivation. #-o

Now, while I appreciate the fun you guys are having, this is a serious request of a user. Please refrain from spamming the topic.

Thanks for your understanding,

Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Unless you are a mod, I think the only colour you can get is this one, with an avatar pic changed to this:

:P

Hopefully, that colour won't be seen too often...
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

But we are special!
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You will not get a 'special personal colour'. *grin* Fortuna audaces adiuvat. (Fortune favors the bold), though. ;)

The matter of Zeratul (and Jim, Mathlord and Empy's) placement and role is an ongoing internal issue under revision by the Mod Admin and site owner; if upon resolution of the matter an announcement is prudent, that will be made. That is, however, unlikely (as there is/will be little to say, imo).

~Wolverine~ wrote:Well, just looked around and seems a few people have their own colour and do nothing like Z,

so can i get my own personal colour please?
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

Psyko wrote:Mistake resolved. Sorry folks, the problem with sleep deprivation. #-o

Now, while I appreciate the fun you guys are having, this is a serious request of a user. Please refrain from spamming the topic.

Thanks for your understanding,

Psyko

With respect i dont really think most ofbthis is spam we can change the fourum colors so why is it we cant have name colors.... with the excepyion of mod colors(blue green and yellow) why not just leave them colors and red for banned user and leave the rest open to show their individuality but its just my opinion but ibstrive to be different not the same as everyone. Id be neon green XD
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:You will not get a 'special personal colour'. *grin* Fortuna audaces adiuvat.(Fortune favors the bold), though. ;)

The matter of Zeratul (and Jim, Mathlord and Empy's) placement and role is an ongoing internal issue under revision by the Mod Admin and site owner

**Filtered**, Zs to far up jasons ass for jason to change it, so if i bumlicked him, would i get my own colour?
Sol
Forum Addict

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Juliette wrote:You will not get a 'special personal colour'. *grin* Fortuna audaces adiuvat. (Fortune favors the bold), though. ;)

The matter of Zeratul (and Jim, Mathlord and Empy's) placement and role is an ongoing internal issue under revision by the Mod Admin and site owner

**Filtered**, Zs to far up jasons ass for jason to change it, so if i bumlicked him, would i get my own colour?

Z and Jim's colour are the same (so you're implying jim is sucking up to AJ as well), the GM role hasn't been deleted yet, still finding placements and such.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Juliette wrote:You will not get a 'special personal colour'. *grin* Fortuna audaces adiuvat. (Fortune favors the bold), though. ;)

Z and Jim's colour are the same (so you're implying jim is sucking up to AJ as well), the GM role hasn't been deleted yet, still finding placements and such.

LOL STHU, i love jim, he deserves it. Its not like in the past after various petitions that his colour was ever removed, so i will ask again, when do i get my own colour?
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

No Z's color is different. Please check your eyes. Not only that but his.special.usergroup. which holds the color is still there.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Sol wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

LOL STHU, i love jim, he deserves it. Its not like in the past after various petitions that his colour was ever removed, so i will ask again, when do i get my own colour?

If you become a mod in the future, that is when you will get a different colour ;)
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Sol wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

If you become a mod in the future, that is when you will get a different colour ;)

lmao - atleast if i was, i would neither be bias nor bumlicking certain people like others do
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:No Z's color is different. Please check your eyes. Not only that but his.special.usergroup. which holds the color is still there.

Yup, a very subtle difference... but once I have discussed things with J, I hope their colour will be dependant on their placement.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tetrismonkey wrote:No Z's color is different. Please check your eyes. Not only that but his.special.usergroup. which holds the color is still there.
Yup. When his status changes, so will his colour. The only thing missing is Zeratul himself, folks.
Last visited: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Wolve, you have your answer. Case closed, any further discussion reminds me of trolling. [-X
Sol
Forum Addict

Ah I see, what's that like a shade darker? Annnd who cares? I didn't see any of you complaining about Dovahkiin black.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”