WIlco vs andyrew

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Re: WIlco vs cmd

lol .........

well thats such a shame mathlord cos ive already been through a phase when u practically sat on me everyday eveerytime i built so what would it matter this time?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

he has set me to war and hit me also ,

i msgd him giving him 24 hours to set me to neutral or i'm massing him, which is fair enough I thought
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Wilco, why would you mass someone for farming you when you have 0 defence? That's your fault.
Guild
Forum Addict

Bromas wrote:Wilco, why would you mass someone for farming you when you have 0 defence? That's your fault.

cos we are at war and thats sniping people at war.

keep your nose out andy
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

Guild wrote:
Bromas wrote:Wilco, why would you mass someone for farming you when you have 0 defence? That's your fault.

keep your nose out andy

Lol. DDE is always at war with somebody just to much throwing weight around now that your statless you wanna cry about it so stop whineing and rebuild
Guild
Forum Addict

overwatch wrote:
Guild wrote:

keep your nose out andy

Lol. DDE is always at war with somebody just to much throwing wright around do now that your statless you wanna cry about it so stop whineing anf rebuild

rofl, statless ?.. we get massed we rebuild , not always statless just a hazzard of the job. but when people who we have allegiances with start farming us we naturally get pissed of.

if youw ant to be involved in this, go ahead and hit us, see how that goes for you :smt064
Spoiler
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

He didn't mass him for farming, he massed him for setting him to war.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Is this because i massed you before andy? Awww :smt117

If you had read he set me to war and then farmed me in my opinion thats an act of war so i massed.

And for all you people saying i was 0 ......... i was at work when he farmed me and was massed durign the night and have always had a defence built during the war fs and oe will vouch for that and tbh i cudnt give a *insert your own word here* about what you all think anyway
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

Guild wrote:
overwatch wrote:
Guild wrote:

keep your nose out andy

Lol. DDE is always at war with somebody just to much throwing wright around do now that your statless you wanna cry about it so stop whineing anf rebuild

rofl, statless ?.. we get massed we rebuild , not always statless just a hazzard of the job. but when people who we have allegiances with start farming us we naturally get pissed of.

if youw ant to be involved in this, go ahead and hit us, see how that goes for you :smt064

Lol exactly a hazardbof the job but u have the mass first mentality in the time doest help your cause guild ive been bothvsides of this if i recall me and youd already had our fights in past. All i saying is instead of pot calling kettle black. Dde trys diplomatic first lol. I know thatsvhard when half of dde is hot headed
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

overwatch wrote:
Guild wrote:
overwatch wrote:
Guild wrote:

keep your nose out andy

Lol exactly a hazardbof the job but u have the mass first mentality in the time doest help your cause guild ive been bothvsides of this if i recall me and youd already had our fights in past. All i saying is instead of pot calling kettle black. Dde trys diplomatic first lol. I know thatsvhard when half of dde is hot headed
Since when did you get such a big mouth? :-k I remember you as the shy, kind of awkward newbie, somethingsomething. :)
Guild
Forum Addict

overwatch wrote:Lol exactly a hazardbof the job but u have the mass first mentality in the time doest help your cause guild ive been bothvsides of this if i recall me and youd already had our fights in past. All i saying is instead of pot calling kettle black. Dde trys diplomatic first lol. I know thatsvhard when half of dde is hot headed

gettin set to war by "friendlies" is a hazzard of the job ?? maybe not .

I really dont recall sorry cant remember you :-k he sets us to war gets massed, alls fair if he sets us back to neutral i guess he'll be left alone, its not us that is at fault here

hot headed or limp **Filtered**...... i know which id rather be :smt056
Spoiler
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

cmd made the mistake. He has to rectify it. No good comes from other people making more mistakes over this ;)

Do let me know if he doesn't set you guys back to neutral, but I don't want that notification to be in the form of a massing...that solves nothing and just causes more issues.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

~wilco~ wrote:

If you had read he set me to war and then farmed me in my opinion thats an act of war so i massed.

And for all you people saying i was 0 ......... i was at work when he farmed me and was massed durign the night and have always had a defence built during the war fs and oe will vouch for that and tbh i cudnt give a *insert your own word here* about what you all think anyway

If you want to act all high and mighty now you have a DDE tag I'll happily have a vendetta with you.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

lmao fine if you wanna set 1 you know where to post mate
Guild
Forum Addict

Bromas wrote:
~wilco~ wrote:

If you want to act all high and mighty now you have a DDE tag I'll happily have a vendetta with you.

phahahahahahhahahahagha.....ahahahahahahaha

Do It :smt043 :smt043
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”