New Updated Calculator

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: New Updated Calculator

Easy way of getting around it, just put your covert level as there level + 5. Is what i always do.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Ok so what ur saying is if someone is level 10 cov.... Calculating anything over levell 15 is irrelevant?
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Duderanch
Internet Hero

I don't know if there is a more technical way of working it out but yes, if you have more than 5 levels more than the person you're sabbing then you're gonna have a bad time.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Ok I can easily fix that, will update it later to take enemy covert lvl into account... Thanks for you input mate

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

ok so it is fixed if the enemy covert is 5 lvls less than your own...

i just put a quick statement in checking if your covert is greater than enemy covert lvl by 5 or more.. if so it works it out as enemy covert lvl +5 rather than your own..

is it the same if the enemy covert is 5 levels greater than your own??

Method Man wrote:
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

JOS wrote:I picked a random account I farm, it has a covert of 46999.

I have level 34 covert, Timeless Ancient God. Assumed they have critical set. Your calc told me 2 spies would be successful. Tried with 10, failed. Tried 20, failed. Tried 200, failed. Tried 2000, succeeded. Hence, 1000 x what your calc advised me.

ok so after i updated i did a test giving the details you put in and i get this:

Your spy level: 8(34)
Enemy spy level: 3
Enemy Covert power: 46999
1025 Spies Needed to successfully Sabotage

Method Man wrote:
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

i just tested it myself on 4 very small accounts

I tested it until failure on all accounts

It sends 2 extra units every time.. i know the usual is 1 extra unit to be safe but i had to round the numbers to the nearest whole number so i decided to round up just to be super safe.

what i need to know now is..

doest the 5 covert level rule work both ways?

so if the enemy covert level is excess of 5 levels bigger that yours would you calculate on 5 levels above yours?
Covert Level Effective Max on Offense
When you are sending spies out, your covert level is only ever effectively 5 levels above your enemies
. Beyond this and your advancements are irrelevant. An EMP is useless against a rifle. But very effective against GPS targetting. As analogy.
While at home, full levels can be utilitzed (home turf advantage).
This change was put in place to stop 100% reliance on covert levels/actions, making number of agents/spies at least partially relevent. Keep in mind that 5 levels difference makes the higher level's spies more than 6 times more powerful than the lower level's units.
thinking maybe ^^ that means no to my question but i want to be sure

Method Man wrote:
Duderanch
Internet Hero

Indeed.

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Unit Production Calc now running

Method Man wrote:
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Mothership Calculator is now complete

Weapons Cost
Shields Cost
Fleets Cost
Total Cost

Weapon Power
Shield Power
Fleets Power
Total Power

If anyone would like to See any additions to the calculators just leave a request and i will add it in (If possible)

Method Man wrote:

Return to “StarGateWars General”