The Great War

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: The Great War

Mathlord wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote: if i had saved logs and screen shots over the years clear facts infrontof you dont lie.
And that's the kicker. It's easy to make up whatever you want when you have no proof of it happening.

Will any alliance ever be perfect? Of course not. We've had hot heads and more aggressive members throughout the history of our alliance. That said, we continually strive to maintain a peace first posture towards other alliances and especially to smaller younger players. We don't pick fights with weak targets because there is no point or challenge in fighting those that cannot defend themselves let alone fight back. We don't fight wars for fun. We fight when threatened or when aggressive actions are taken against us. I like this ignorantly retrospective Ryu. It's a refreshing change from ignorantly insulting Ryu.

It is the epitome of irony for a long standing DDE member to accuse another alliance of bullying.

It's funny how Ryu's tactics change on this forum. First he tried being friendly then when he couldn't fair well fighting ingame, he lashed out in personal insults through ingame pm's, skype and forum posts. When he eventually figured out that only made him look bad, he switched to saying we were the ones insulting him while he hopes and prays that nobody actually looks at his post history. When nobody fell for that, he switched to TF are bullies and worse than DDE, hoping that nobody actually remembers anything about this game history.
completely wrong , i don't care much what people's views are about me , im just bored of the childish **Filtered**. and really not bothered anymore.

i dont have tactics , like i said i am not some crazy proagandist. infact i was one of those peoplebullies by taf at the start of my time in GW. but hell why would i save logs from many many years ago

i know im godlike , but i cant see the future lol...

and no im simply taking the higher road between you and i, you can slander all you want as you have done and started in the first place, i done my time returning fire and trolling most of the time.

just got bored of the childish side to it lol. :smt043 and im too busy to be here slabbering.

mypost history :smt043 you're hilarious, all i remember is dominating the ranks while ascending every 2 weeks and at the sae time fighting 4 empires on my own.

i may be cocky but ive earned the right to be and as for teh year of "r8" fighter of the year who massed c2's defence imassed 3 defences bigger that year all of credible fighters,but you didnt see me on boasting about it cause thats not the type of person i am, however when ir eturned i saw how vocal everyone else was so i'll happily brag about when i dominated everyone in the game that came across me.

quite a few years ago yes. and the thing is you had the audacity to sit calling people $$penders when you are one of the worst by miles in the game these days , not a hypocrite are you at all ? :smt043

the games gone to **Filtered**... theres like 5 people play the game , who are known names.

whats the point in investing my time that is rather precious at the moment during my recovery

i returned a bit too soon but i returned in order to help a friend out. i thought id recover much quicker but i obviously underestimated the severity of the battle i had and the surgery i went through.

i'll be back in due time. i'll show you whats what then.

let your mouth run as much as you like untill then . i'll gladly put a beating to your childish insults.

as for me changing tactics whatever your brain thinks im doing

the simple fact is

i had my fun with you...trolled you , and returned fire on insults

simply i am just bored of talking to someone who can't create a normal conversation without insulting the person he's talking too.....

like you said we never had beef before. so why did you start it ? lol

like me and tom said to each other games too dead to actually hate the people who are your enemy's people need to lighten up.

and just so im clear. cause you try to twist everything and make propaganda out of it... it's rather amusing.... but yeah

i just got bored of your silly crap lol.

i'll reply yeah but in fairness the biggest troll on here is yourself without realising your actually trolling... as you believe everything you say. typical views of a hypocrite but.. there you go.

if you read most of what i said i did say yes dde do this too. i said i despise anyone who bullys smaller players. as in my time inthis game has mostly been spent bringing players up and teaching them how to play

i didnt soley acuse TAF but i simply said that they do bully and bully quite alot. but you sit and pretend that they dont.

at least you admitted partially that you have had some hot heads. alot more than you realise. and alot of players that were less controlled byyour idealogic views than you think DI and norbe werent always arround when TAF were runnng and alot of random massings and **Filtered** got missed. one of the reason i know because my cousin was told he had to mass these people because they farmed a TAF member. at this time DI and norbe were mostly off for a few days and then on again for a day or two and so forth. obviously he denied. but those massings were carried out either way, and these players 1 of which was in the URURUR alliance , they have no clue of what goings on were happenign ingame , to them the people they hit were just another statless farm.

TAF have alwasy been amazing farms
DDE have alwasy been good farms for those unafraid to hit

OE have always been amazing farms
TL have always been amazing farms

becauseof this most of the wars broke out becauseall that naq was just too tasty to resist for many players on eachside and well TL and others didnt like their DRA's because they got hit farm too much for naq. then they tried to make ridiculous DRA's when they might aswell asked for a NAP... lol

again not specifying TL

but they did do it.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

and for the ten millionth time

the only insults ilashed at you were in return from sender.

i never tried being friendly . i am a friendly person i dislike conflict

and i've never had troubles fighting ingame lol. i clearly fought you online happily and hard when i was dosed up on morphine and hadnt fought online in almost 3 years buti gladly went at you anyways. you won the battle , i'll gladly agree with that but it was close , and i ran out of resources cause i had no idea how much online fights costed these days lol... andi was a bit reckless and bombed my strike weapons.

i've gave you clear cut reasons why we didn't war-war after that

i gave you plenty of stats to mass becauseof those reason with me being in alot of pain and unable to sit at the computer for much time

i built stats to contribute
and i defened those stats many times , went on ppt twice to troll you and double strike, all i wanted you to do was come at me

with balls like i did to you

not covert phased and double striked.

likei said many times if you didnt do that id of left you a war set 24/7

other than yourself setting me to neutral many many many times after you massed me along with a ppt jump

you have no right to **Filtered** about me hitting ppt once and the alliance hitting ppt the other time . i was happily defending you on my phone even tho all i could do was repair , as retrain as you came in covert phased and double striked as usual cause you cant takea big defence without advantages. you had my respect on our first meeting. it was a little rust blow off formyself. but when you started those tactics, and the mouthing ... well i dont see why i cant just do what you done many time hit ppt and lol.

besides the only reson you ever got any of my big stats was because i wasnt online. i missed you by hours and hours each time.

because i really truthfully logged on twice a week. and i never hid this lol.

but whatevs. i've tried to be the adult here and here you go slandering again.

insult is insult wether personal or not.

like ive said many times. my insults were return to sender each and every time.

as for hokie i dont even bother replying to him cause he's just an angry noob.

whereas i had respect for you so foryou to firstly insult me out of nowhere left me rather confused. as you typically from my memory which is rather fantastic actually... have never really been all that mouthy , you have alwasy spread propaganda and crap but youve never really been all that disrespectful lol.

and as for you calling KJ disrespectful ?

again it was you who threw first insult.

KJ is infact one of the nicest people you will ever speak to. andi think you know that yourself.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Ryuujin Jakka wrote: insult is insult wether personal or not.
And there it is. What descended Ryu into months of madness writing essays of despicable personal insults was just me saying he cowardly ran from a fight.

You couldn't handle the fact that someone saw through the hype that you build for yourself. You couldn't handle someone knowing that in the end, you are just a second rate masser whose only saving grace was having a big account. The minute you faced an opposing account that rivaled yours, you mysteriously had no more interest in online fights.

You can write speech after speech trying to rewrite your history, our history and DDE's history. In the end, all that will matter is no matter how much you write, no matter how much hate you try to spread, your mighty empire failed. You have failed.

You're bored with losing? I don't blame you. I'll look forward to your next return and your next gatewars failure. For your sake, I hope you don't take it too personally next time.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:
And there it is. What descended Ryu into months of madness writing essays of despicable personal insults was just me saying he cowardly ran from a fight.

You couldn't handle the fact that someone saw through the hype that you build for yourself. You couldn't handle someone knowing that in the end, you are just a second rate masser whose only saving grace was having a big account. The minute you faced an opposing account that rivaled yours, you mysteriously had no more interest in online fights.

You can write speech after speech trying to rewrite your history, our history and DDE's history. In the end, all that will matter is no matter how much you write, no matter how much hate you try to spread, your mighty empire failed. You have failed.

You're bored with losing? I don't blame you. I'll look forward to your next return and your next gatewars failure. For your sake, I hope you don't take it too personally next time.

hahahhahah you talk to much turd its hilarious

btw yeah totally.. so much self built hype and inever fought anyone sureeeeeeeeee...................................................

considering i beat everyone in the game online at the time i was active. and they all had accounts 2x the size of mine. i had a bigger ms but covert and anti are really whats important.

ETL DAZ JT Robe... the list shall go on for months

you are one of the only ones who were to afraid to fight me.

after 3 years of not even massing a person offline i came at you and dropped you like awet snotter, you recovered and got me back.

if im a second rate masser you must be a third rate one :smt043 for me to be able to 0 you online after not fighting anyone in the game in 3 years

GG lad

like i said , i;ve always posted long posts. it's who i am , and talking **Filtered** about that is clearly a personal insult

that came later after the personal insults you threw at me when i joined the war

yes the first couple of insults were "you will be statless and blah blahblah , typical mathlord big mouth stuff..."

but when returned with haha funny that you and hokie are both attacking me online at the same time and cant get me down (this was on ascended and i hadnt played it in 5 years)

you and hokie both got mad then satrted throwing really disgusting insults out.

its funny how you only remember what you want to....

but i guess thats a typical womans way of thinking :smt043

have fun mangling your brain even more than it already is.

bye fool.

ill be back when im recovered. DW you'll pretend your inactive you'll be sat on so hard.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
Mathlord wrote:

hahahhahah you talk to much turd its hilarious

btw yeah totally.. so much self built hype and inever fought anyone sureeeeeeeeee...................................................

considering i beat everyone in the game online at the time i was active. and they all had accounts 2x the size of mine. i had a bigger ms but covert and anti are really whats important.

ETL DAZ JT Robe... the list shall go on for months

you are one of the only ones who were to afraid to fight me.

after 3 years of not even massing a person offline i came at you and dropped you like awet snotter, you recovered and got me back.

if im a second rate masser you must be a third rate one :smt043 for me to be able to 0 you online after not fighting anyone in the game in 3 years

GG lad

like i said , i;ve always posted long posts. it's who i am , and talking **Filtered** about that is clearly a personal insult

that came later after the personal insults you threw at me when i joined the war

yes the first couple of insults were "you will be statless and blah blahblah , typical mathlord big mouth stuff..."

but when returned with haha funny that you and hokie are both attacking me online at the same time and cant get me down (this was on ascended and i hadnt played it in 5 years)

you and hokie both got mad then satrted throwing really disgusting insults out.

its funny how you only remember what you want to....

but i guess thats a typical womans way of thinking :smt043

have fun mangling your brain even more than it already is.

bye fool.

ill be back when im recovered. DW you'll pretend your inactive you'll be sat on so hard.
Yikes. I remember someone typing that if you can't write it succinctly, best not write it at all. In your case, Ryu, maybe just pay attention to the last part.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Yes Ryu, I'm sure I was so mean to you. That's why you have no records of me being mean to you. I'm sure it happened right around when you were farming 400 tril naq a day, building 40 tril strike/100 tril defenses daily and demolishing every opponent you ever faced in game.

Just face facts. You aren't a has been. You are a never was.

I look forward to your "glorious return" in 57 years. In the meantime, you should probably stop playing that ~Soul Smoka~ account. Or at least stop complaining when people take your naq from there. I hear some people still frown on someone having two main accounts.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

dang, Ryu be foamin at the mouth.
Death is the Road to Awe

dazman
Forum Elite

Ra :shock: :smt064
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:Yes Ryu, I'm sure I was so mean to you. That's why you have no records of me being mean to you. I'm sure it happened right around when you were farming 400 tril naq a day, building 40 tril strike/100 tril defenses daily and demolishing every opponent you ever faced in game.

Just face facts. You aren't a has been. You are a never was.

I look forward to your "glorious return" in 57 years. In the meantime, you should probably stop playing that ~Soul Smoka~ account. Or at least stop complaining when people take your naq from there. I hear some people still frown on someone having two main accounts.

eh no math ,i dont sit and screen shot everything and save this and that. i'm not obsessed with the game like that *ahem* looks at maths direction

and ra

far from foaming at the mouth

infact laughing my ass off each post i write to math , bar one or twom

and the only reason i ever get mad is at his stupidity.....
its frustration at how someones brain could be so blank and zombie like.

fact of the matter is

math threw scumbag insults at me , personal and ingame (who gives a **Filtered** about ingame , it's a part of role playing but personal is a whole other story)

First. i responded by laughing at first but his insults continued for weeks and weeks, so i fired back , just as hard and started playing his mind. worked a treat untill i got bored.

now he's all mouthing clling me insulting ect. when i've never spoke out wrong towards a person unless they first spoke wrong to me , and in the case i accidentally did (which has only ever happened once ... due to a difference in cultures) i apologised.

the fact is math is a dirty liar. and a very sadistic and vile person with the insults i've recieved

you say i don;t have proof

why would i need proof? i have nothing to prove to anyone , i know the clear cut facts. if itbothered me like you teally hope it does......which it doesnt

i'd probably log everything like you do yourself :smt043

but really its about as complicated as a fart in my day , (pffft... oh so difficult..... 8-[ 8-[ ) :smt043

slide on mathy , at lest have the nuts to stop lying. :smt036
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

and dazman Bro , nice to see you returned to forum. after being ingame a while :)

hope u catch up soon and smash some faces ;)
dazman
Forum Elite

:D I'm around lurking in the shadows.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:why would i need proof? i have nothing to prove to anyone , i know the clear cut facts. if itbothered me like you teally hope it does......which it doesnt
Of course you don't have proof because none of it ever happened. The proof of your posts and actions are all over this forum for everyone to see. No amount of rewriting of your history to make yourself sound like the victim will ever change that.

Now go on pretending you don't care while you write another dozen essays about how much you don't care :-D
Spoiler

---
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:why would i need proof? i have nothing to prove to anyone , i know the clear cut facts. if itbothered me like you teally hope it does......which it doesnt
Of course you don't have proof because none of it ever happened. The proof of your posts and actions are all over this forum for everyone to see. No amount of rewriting of your history to make yourself sound like the victim will ever change that.

Now go on pretending you don't care while you write another dozen essays about how much you don't care :-D

now math you know more than anything that what you said is just completely idiotic and makes no sense "you have no proof so it never happened" hahaha what a childish thing to say

like I said , no. i dont get insanely offended by stupid little things like this , nor do i have an obsession to save and profile and document everything. my brain naturally does that.

hang on , i'll just go make some facebook links.... then it will be "real" wouldnt it ? :smt043

hahaha grow up you fruit.

and rewriting history? :smt043 your n absoloute GEG lad. never heard of a better comedian :smt043 :smt021 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

ya **Filtered** fruit.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

I leave for a measly year and you guys are still yapping at each other? :smt021
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
RepliMagni