200th episode...possible spoilers

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
#?#

Spacey wrote:
Emma Thurman wrote:They'll dress Christopher Judge in a Furbie outfit & make him play Furlings xD

That's stinkin' funny...he's a big man too. That fur suit has got to be stinky after they've finished the 16 hour days :shock:

It's always better than those 150lbs+ jaffa armors xD
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Whats always bothered me, is that there has never been any questions thrown to the Asgards about the Furlings.

I mean, what would it take to ask Thor, "So, what happened to the Furlings? Where did they go? What did they look like?".

The whole Furlings concept has been forgotten since it was mentioned with O'Neill had the Ancients legacy downloaded into his brain.

Could it be that the Producers just thought that the name "Furling" sounded cool?

I picture small, cuddly care bears... :D

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
#?#

I picture evil & power craving furballs, I'm sure they aren't mentionned much on the show because they are evil & got ostracized or something ;)
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

Furlings... I think the hope for finding out anything about them is a lost cause :(
Press Ctrl+W FTW
#?#

[ Weston ] wrote:Furlings... I think the hope for finding out anything about them is a lost cause :(

We never know, they might bring them up when they'll be a little short on ideas ;) Who knows, maybe we'll have a new serie like Atlantis but based on the furlings xD
hfown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: season 10+ tauri
ID: 1970200

"Stargate: SG1"

"Stargate: Atlantis"

"Stargate: The Adventures Of The Furlings"

MGZ
Forum Irregular

[ Weston ] wrote:Furlings... I think the hope for finding out anything about them is a lost cause :(

no no no. I saw one of the writers/directors on a commercial for the 200th ep. here is what he said

You have no idea how many times people have asked me "When are we gonna see the Furlings? When are we gonna see the Furlings?" Well, we're finally gonna get to see the Furlings

200th episode, this Friday - we get to see the Furlings
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

I would like to add, that the 200th episode was oneof thje most stupidest episodes I have seen. what was the freakin point?, why waste film filming that? But I tell u what RDA look kewl dressed in his uniform again! RDA Rocks!
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
Aetom
Forum Grunt
Race: System Lord

THE_Legend wrote:I would like to add, that the 200th episode was oneof thje most stupidest episodes I have seen. what was the freakin point?, why waste film filming that? But I tell u what RDA look kewl dressed in his uniform again! RDA Rocks!

Don't be so harsh :wink:

I liked it, besides the ending when they were talking about ten years later on Wormhold X-Treme, and they were cussing and everything..that's a slap in the face to Stargate :x

But, yes, it's good to see O'Neill again :-D
_____

And about the furlings (and they really are furry...they look like them Gremlin things lol)...they had a little clip in there about them, and they had their planet destroyed by a Goa'uld, which would NOT be possible, they are, after all, one of the 4 'great' races...

My fav part was the Star Trek skit that they had. That was awesome lol :-D :D

It's nice to be the second person to talk about seeing the episode :-)
Man of God
Forum Irregular

THE_Legend wrote:I would like to add, that the 200th episode was oneof thje most stupidest episodes I have seen. what was the freakin point?, why waste film filming that? But I tell u what RDA look kewl dressed in his uniform again! RDA Rocks!

yea, im with you. it was the dumbest freakin episode ever. i mean, wormhole xtreme was bad, but this....this is worse...i hated it. screw martin lloyd and his movie. BURN IT!!! :twisted:
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate

Atlantis was really better tonight than SG1 I see why Atlantis i smaking it becuase it is pulling in the younger people of the world, and I think that this 200th epis. of SG1, that they were really just trying to make it funner for younger crowds, RDA is the only one who seemed to make since

Man of God
Forum Irregular

yea. but still....alot of it....was gay. i kinda liked the part where RDA was invisible tho. that was ok...but in truth, someone needs to hit whoever came up with it...sorry, just my views on it. thank god next ep it gets back to normal
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate

It was like a scary SciFi/Comedy/Horror Show lol

Man of God
Forum Irregular

yep,. and of course, as i have said many times, and will say again....it was gay
MGZ
Forum Irregular

wow... why are y'all being so harsh on 200? I said it at the start of this thread- don't expect anything serious from this ep. It was portrayed all along as nothing more than the writers/directors/actors goofing off, having fun. and remember - Wormhole Xtreme was their (the SG writers') idea. SG ain't afraid to poke fun at itself.

This was comedy, meant to be taken as comedy. Laugh for cryin' out loud!
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.

Return to “The TV room”