Tollan, Aincent, System Lord, LegoT Master. Fourm ?

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.

Would you use this if you had the option.

Yes
58%
No, but wouldnt care. Let those that want to do it.
26%
Nope
17%

Total votes: 78
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Tok_Ra wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:I've always loved the Free Jaffa idea.

Jaffa never really got their own identity ingame, besides having to be Goauld slaves, which is just a bit cruel, considering in the show, the rebellion ended up with freedom.

But if the game was realistic, and show-like in all aspects, then I and many others would be dead too, because I'll Tolan... And we all know thats not a happy ending...

Yeah, Tollan = pwnd :p

Ok, since I think its obvious that there's lots of support for this, we need to start making up the unit names and such for the new race names to add to ascended accounts (note: I say race names, since shell accounts are really all the same race :p )

If someone changes my Tok'ra unit names up (and feel free to do so, we want this to be a good update) make sure that the supers are reflected as being blended Tok'ra (since IMHO, ingame regular Tok'ra soldiers would be unblended humans working with the Tok'ra)

No units names lol, all ascended races have the same unit names :-D
The Dalek Empire
Fledgling Forumer

god of darkness wrote:don't forget to add Asuran to that list :D

Eh... Asuran's are NanoTiMasters. :P

Keep it as NanoTiMasters, not Asurans. "The Asurans" just happens to be what a small bunch of them call themselves. The NanoTiMasters that live around the corner from me call themselves the Cheese Sandwich Collective.

I for one wonder if Forum previews SG1 and Atlantis scripts long before they are filmed - so much of what we have here in this game pre-empts what we see in the shows. That, or he is t3h 1337 h4xx0r. ;-)
Elder God Mulletman

oooo ooo i wanna be a nox
Steelbadger
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

The Dalek Empire wrote:
god of darkness wrote:don't forget to add Asuran to that list :D

Eh... Asuran's are NanoTiMasters. :P

Keep it as NanoTiMasters, not Asurans. "The Asurans" just happens to be what a small bunch of them call themselves. The NanoTiMasters that live around the corner from me call themselves the Cheese Sandwich Collective.

I for one wonder if Forum previews SG1 and Atlantis scripts long before they are filmed - so much of what we have here in this game pre-empts what we see in the shows. That, or he is t3h 1337 h4xx0r. ;-)

Personally I'd prefer "The Cheese Sandwich Collective" to NanoTiMaster, but, whatever floats your boat I suppose :P
Lord Thanatos
Fledgling Forumer

I think Tollans need to be changed. For an "ascended" race, they sure got pwnd pretty easilly by the goa'uld. and it wasn't even Anubis. it was just a regular old snakehead with regular old Hataks who took out the big bad Tollans.
Xbox Live tag: LordThanatos117. Play me in Gears of War, LOTR BFMEII, or just chat.
Thanatos God of death
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

i dont think this woudl be a good idea but maby for another server but i thingk the asended and main server have alredy all of the races they have may the only thign that i woudl want to see (in this or another server) is a create ur own race u get so many points and u get to pick the bonuses . u woudl get to name it and it woudl be urs
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

Re: Tollan, Aincent, System Lord, LegoT Master. Fourm ?

Boted yes! Tok'ra should have their own race...
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Cant be nox thtey are peacful.

Asuran seems the logical thing to re-name NanoTiMasters since that name wasnt around when the asuran name was made.

It would be a nice change.

I dont think it needs more races just name changing of some of the stuff they use, its nice to have a difference.
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

Re:

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
MGZ wrote:we've already discussed adding new races to main a thousand times in the past, and every time it has been shot down

*slaps herself to her forehead*

These are meant to be as races you can chose after ascension. Not as un-ascended races, which would affect gameplay a lot. Why is it such problem to add few more options, which do not hurt the game in any way?

have to agree with Teal'auc here

yes the suggestion has been made thousands of times, but rarely if ever as a post ascension option which (as bonuses are the same) wouldnt effect gameplay

Tok'Ra FTW!
RETIRED
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

Thank you! Well i don't see any constructive arguments in here why not making Tok'ra an unique race...
novak
Forum Newbie
Alliance: DoC
Race: tollan
ID: 86431

nop i dont like it! realy-
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

novak wrote:nop i dont like it! realy-

wow congratulations on digging up a thread over a year old :)
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Luv this idea :D

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

Omoc wrote:Thank you! Well i don't see any constructive arguments in here why not making Tok'ra an unique race...

Exactly. I think they should just go ahead and make it a unique race and leave the others to their bickering 8)
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
martin the great
Forum Expert
Race: angryrace
ID: 1974745
Location: searching for ancient technology in the Pegasus galaxy

no they shouldnt

surely it will defeat the purpose of the tok'ra?
atm most of them are hidden and cant be found as they are shown as either go'auld or sl's but if they change to tok'ra then most of them will never have an account
martin's posts do not represent his views and should not thought of as such
if you have an issue with one of martin's posts then please call 0800-2215-9484-48
this is here to ensure i dont get sued
many thanks to Jin for the sig :)

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”