same name on ascended/main

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.

read the topic please and then vote, thanks

main/ascended names same
57%
main/ascended names diferent
43%

Total votes: 127
Dagormatix
Fledgling Forumer

The names should be the same, otherwise whats the point of descension, aside from a purely AW point of view? I would personally prefer the names to be linked as it's another way of taking revenge against someone in main who has ascended, it really should be tied as the act of descension is.
Anarchy_
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 52622

i like the idea of linking the names of ur main account and ur ascended account. itd help to take action against a certain person in cross server wars if u really wanted too.
also when selling/trading main accounts, u can never be sure if the asociated ascended account is the real deal but if they were linked in a way u can actually see (ie. ID of main server account on ascended and vise versa) then itd help to stop these problems.
and lets face it, with descension here, would u apreciate it if u were mistaken as the wrong person and massed/descended for the actions of another person? i think not
Trade Feedback Thread
ID: 52622
Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod colour
Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:The names should be the same..for the simple reason no one wants to descend the wrong person..but more importantly a disturbing new situation has entered game play. Buying/ exchanging and playing ascended accounts NOT LINKED to the person's OWN main account.

One of the problems I have is that my active ascended account is the one after I ascended the first time (a long time ago).

It is not linked to my current main account which I started after a time away ( I deleted my old Main account ) I am now a Multi in ascended I am unable to access the acension points trapped in a second account.

I had emailed admin several times but to no avail. I have now given up. Admin are not interested in the development of ascension server or these issues would be cleaned up. I have only asked 4 times
Olsson/The Justice
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:The names should be the same..for the simple reason no one wants to descend the wrong person..but more importantly a disturbing new situation has entered game play. Buying/ exchanging and playing ascended accounts NOT LINKED to the person's OWN main account.

agree 100% about this hope that admin finds a way to do this...
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

why do ppl feel they need to hide in ascention? :?
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

so they cannot be hit on both servers if they annoy the wrong people.

however, i prefer not to hide. i got atleast some pride :lol:

ascension is for the best of the best, not for people to hide so they cant be hit on multiple servers.
RETIRED
pro tech
Forum Newbie

If we had our name on ascended the same as it is on main we would all be in trouble. For an example, you mass someone on main or steal a planet then ppl will know who you are on ascended and could descend you.
The big alliances on main are on ascended so if a war starts on main then to win the war, descention would possibly take place.

I say keep names on both servers different.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

This no longer matters, it doesnt matter what name you use, both the same both different, you can now find the persons Main account name from the ascended server, so no more hiding, this should be locked. :-)
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”