the damage from decending (main)

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.

what if you get decended,effect on main?

you only stay 1 month without bonuses
56%
you lose 1 level of ascension (5% or 1%) but your main account does not goes into an empty shell
30%
you lose 1 level of ascension (5% or 1%) and your main account will lose everything except the army (you lose UP, techs, covert levels and weapons)
8%
you lose ALL
6%

Total votes: 124
MGZ
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

weapons - changed back to shell variety, and add the cost difference to the bank

tech. - no ascended blessing, but siege/fort/spy/up all stay the same

trained units - unaffected
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

~Phoenix~ wrote:Take the bottom 2 out, that would never ever happen even if 100% of the people wanted it.

Anyone who wants the bottom 2 is clearly an idiot.. and isnt thinking about it happening to them :-)

damn right lol

This may be extreme, but Im strongly in support of combining top 2 options... 1 month without bonuses and permanent 5% loss...
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
#?#

In my mind the descension would be removing a lvl of ascension, however the impossibility of being descended more than prior. Prior's already a pain, it's already good enough of a banishment from the higher planes, then you can decide to let go ascension & delete the ascended account or to go and reascend! Because tehre's no real point in staying prior.. 5% to all isn't worth it.

And since one couldn't be descended more than prior (in my head), no weapons, units or anything would be loss on main, only the %'s bonuses & ultimately if it gets descended to prior, the blessing tech..

Only a thought tho
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

completely agree with ya Mrs. Thurman. that sounds very good!
Timmy
Forum Irregular

chunkysoup wrote:
~Phoenix~ wrote:Take the bottom 2 out, that would never ever happen even if 100% of the people wanted it.

Anyone who wants the bottom 2 is clearly an idiot.. and isnt thinking about it happening to them :-)

damn right lol

This may be extreme, but Im strongly in support of combining top 2 options... 1 month without bonuses and permanent 5% loss...

i agree with u here i think we should lose all bonuses for a month and lose an ascention lvl afterwards.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

GENIOUS!

Seriously.. how about 30days without any bonuses and main and a ascension level lost... and have 1month to ascend again without losing ANYTHING. IE you just get to keep your ascension level.
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

as a comprimise maybe: all main bonuses lost you got via ascension for 1 month AND upgrading the "kill counter in ascension" so it goes down by 1 per deascension you suffer but risees by 1 if you kill someone yourself. and everytime you hit the -5 mark you loose one ascension permanetly (from lg to incarnate etc) and the counter resets to 0. this means: ppl that ascended 15 times need to be deascended bout 75times to completely loose all ascension bonuses permenatly. so its a very long term feature.

and if you kill someone yourself the counter rises by 1 so you can even out the kill account. and if you ascend while you kill counter is negative you gain 1 as well.

just an idea
god of darkness
Forum Irregular

Ston wrote:as a comprimise maybe: all main bonuses lost you got via ascension for 1 month AND upgrading the "kill counter in ascension" so it goes down by 1 per deascension you suffer but risees by 1 if you kill someone yourself. and everytime you hit the -5 mark you loose one ascension permanetly (from lg to incarnate etc) and the counter resets to 0. this means: ppl that ascended 15 times need to be deascended bout 75times to completely loose all ascension bonuses permenatly. so its a very long term feature.

and if you kill someone yourself the counter rises by 1 so you can even out the kill account. and if you ascend while you kill counter is negative you gain 1 as well.

just an idea

i like that idea :D

oh man,i woudn't want to be admin now :lol:
sgtpepper
Fledgling Forumer

I would like to see a lvl of ascension lowered but keep your stuff but lets add no P2P Transfers for 2 months therefore they would lose more if they wanted to reascend quickly :D
ImageImage
Ero`Sore
Forum Expert

1 month is wayyy wayyy tooo long!

1 week! tops
Reality
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Alliance: Machiavellian Panthers
Race: i dun liek 2b racist
ID: 1

Honours and Awards

I might as well post what I think would be cool. It combines some of what has been announced and my own twisted ideas.

1 month without any ascended bonus to your account (except for the good weapons and free banking), and then you must ascend once more in order to get them back, but you cannot do this until the month is finished. Weapons would cost 10% more in this descended state and ascended blessing would become "descended curse." The more levels of ascended blessings you have, the more you'd be affected by this: instead of doubling your power in a battle, descended curse halves it. :)

I also would like to see one of these two things for vacation mode:

Vacation mode in ascension puts you in vacation mode on main automatically or it affects your main account as though it was descended UNTIL you come off vacation mode. :)

= Reality =
Last edited by Reality on Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are three realities.

There's perceived reality, which is subjective.

There's actual reality, which is what actually exists.

And then there's me.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Im now completly against the idea of losing an asension level IE Living God -> Incarnate, simply because it could be abused, and if combined with the other idea of 1month without bonuses, its too much.

I think that 1month without bonuses is PERFECT. It may not seem alot to people, but lets get the facts straight.

A living god +1.
If he was descended, thats like 25%/30% stat loss.

200bil Atk -> 150bil Atk.
200bil Defense -> 150bil Defense.
1tril Covert -> 750bil Covert.
4bil Income -> 3bil Income.

The income alone, gone for a month without 25% for example, would lose 1.4tril or so naq.

Admins descension plan is ALOT more costly than you think, remember :p

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”