Real Life takes precedent

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

lol.. you were massed, you asked me why and I told ya. Then you got pissy cause you asked me to repay you for the damages, and I laughed at you and said no. I WAS asked by Jake to mass ya, naturally when an alliance HIGH CHOUNCLER and a good friend nonetheless askes me to help them mass someone I will always say yes. I explained to ya why it happened if you dont like what I said oh well.. I could care less.

As for you quitting the game I am sry to see another player leave, I thought you had some potential and some goals you wanted to achieve in-game. But that decision is yours to make and I hope all goes well with your new business and you do well in life..

RahL
goodie
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Maleki wrote:
iKon wrote:
Maleki wrote:It's not spamming, it's pointing out the obvious.

well..point out the obvious elsewhere. kapeesh?

Or you'll do what exactly Mr. I just quit and deleted my account?

Or Im in a really really bad mood, and can mass you if you want it.

Now where was I.

iKon, i didn't know you, but from what I've seen of your posts (both here and Atw) you seem like a good person, with a level head able to see through the crap that goes on in these games.

So, i will probably get around to adding you on msn over the next few days.

But i have to agree with what you have posted here (somewhat). from what i have seen, EPA/EPAC is a fairly good group of people. Omega isnt all horible (after talking to some of them) although i don't like them all, but on the whole they aren't to bad. alpha tends to be fuller of less mature people, not to say there aren't good people in there (sarcasmsvoice, bill to name a few), but on the whole tend to be less mature than they're Omega counter parts.

Either way, thats my little rant over with, maybe ill change it tomorrow when I'm on a full nights sleep (instead of 4 hours).

-Goodie
bryan
Forum Intermediate

maybe you got massed for your now deleted comments in this thread?

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=50734

i seem to recall that they were very abusive to me. Jake stated in that thread that you were going to be continuously hit for that comment, so im wondering why you are surprised?

Although i have nothing to do with this massing, i sort of like it. the only reason i havent been farming you continuously was you were EPA.

anyway, i very much doubt any omega players will have any sympathy to you whatsoever. EPA can get pissed, but what you said was unforgivable. Maybe this will show people that they cant just go off their mouths with personal insults and not expect some smashing because of their alliance. i know I was trying to contact Jaseb so that i could either get you kicked, or i could farm your ass off + mass you whenever i wanted to.
Bryan wrote:shoot first, fire missiles second. if anything left, drop a nuke
Genlucky wrote:Opinions are like **Filtered**. everyone has one, and some are bigger than others
buck wrote:i am infact the proverbial nutcase
Maleki
Fledgling Forumer

goodie wrote:
Maleki wrote:
iKon wrote:
Maleki wrote:It's not spamming, it's pointing out the obvious.

well..point out the obvious elsewhere. kapeesh?

Or you'll do what exactly Mr. I just quit and deleted my account?

Or Im in a really really bad mood, and can mass you if you want it.

Oh I'd love to see that, please by all means mass me.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Maleki you wouldn't be talking that arrogantly if u were not in a particular alliance....
Maleki
Fledgling Forumer

[SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:Maleki you wouldn't be talking that arrogantly if u were not in a particular alliance....

Are you daft???

Look at his account in comparison to mine. That's a joke him mass me, he'd have to wipe his account out to do it and then I'd just replace everything within 5 minutes while it'd take him months to recover his account back to what it was.

Please that's about the funniest thing I've heard all week.
iKon
Forum Irregular

bryan wrote:maybe you got massed for your now deleted comments in this thread?

i seem to recall that they were very abusive to me. Jake stated in that thread that you were going to be continuously hit for that comment, so im wondering why you are surprised?

Although i have nothing to do with this massing, i sort of like it. the only reason i havent been farming you continuously was you were EPA.

anyway, i very much doubt any omega players will have any sympathy to you whatsoever. EPA can get pissed, but what you said was unforgivable. Maybe this will show people that they cant just go off their mouths with personal insults and not expect some smashing because of their alliance. i know I was trying to contact Jaseb so that i could either get you kicked, or i could farm your ass off + mass you whenever i wanted to.

you're one of the people I speak of. no honour and devoid of courage. you farm people arbitrarily and then run along to your friends in omega when you get paid back.

Or are you willing to go one on one with edd or bex and have omega stop sitting on them?
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Maleki wrote:
Are you daft???

Look at his account in comparison to mine. That's a joke him mass me, he'd have to wipe his account out to do it and then I'd just replace everything within 5 minutes while it'd take him months to recover his account back to what it was.

Please that's about the funniest thing I've heard all week.

What does daft mean? will don't really care if u think i am or not

Besides of course u can replace your losses in 5 minutes *COugh* Alliance *Cough*
Last edited by [SGC_ReplicÅtors] on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

iKon wrote:
bryan wrote:maybe you got massed for your now deleted comments in this thread?

you're one of the people I speak of. no honour and devoid of courage. you farm people arbitrarily and then run along to your friends in omega when you get paid back.

Or are you willing to go one on one with edd or bex and have omega stop sitting on them?

I hate to point out the obvious, but that sounds more like 2 on one. That said, I'm sure in a fair fight bryan could take them easily. I think the thing you forget my friend, is that the people in omega can and are fully capable of massing and taking care of themselves on their own, that's why we're in omega. The fact that we do stick together makes us even more of a force to be reckoned with.
iKon
Forum Irregular

I said Bex OR edd tax. And besides, considering this is a battle of wits as well, it already appears bryan is only half equipped.
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

iKon wrote:I said Bex OR edd tax. And besides, considering this is a battle of wits as well, it already appears bryan is only half equipped.

If I were in the middle of exams I'm sure I'd be less than half equipped myself.

oh btw, I hate quitters almost as much as liars. Too bad you don't have your account for me to sit on!
iKon
Forum Irregular

Taxonomist3 wrote:
iKon wrote:I said Bex OR edd tax. And besides, considering this is a battle of wits as well, it already appears bryan is only half equipped.

If I were in the middle of exams I'm sure I'd be less than half equipped myself.

oh btw, I hate quitters almost as much as liars. Too bad you don't have your account for me to sit on!

really. you must be full of self loathing.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

u see this as quiting? i see him trying to straighten his real life issues
Maleki
Fledgling Forumer

[SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:
What does daft mean?

Nevermind, you've answered that question.

[SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:Besides of course u can replace your losses in 5 minutes *COugh* Alliance *Cough*

Seriously when I say something like LOOK at his account then LOOK at my account, it'd really help out your cause if you actually did LOOK before you made comments on such things.
iKon
Forum Irregular

[SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:u see this as quiting? i see him trying to straighten his real life issues

pretty much, but what chris there doesn't know is that I know he's one of the people who was saying one thing to my face and something else to everyone else.

You would be a fine avatar of Janos chris.

Return to “Quitting....”