Atlantis Season 3 Episode 11 - Yes spoilers

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Zeratul wrote:did your version seem to do some rewinding sometime after the middle?

Yes I was freaking cos I thought to myself DAMN YOU B****** you released a fake copy... But about 10 seconds later it became clear it was a flashback and everything made sense like when they were messing with the shield generators earlier instead of just placing the C4 I was like em ok..

The biggest shock though was still when the control tower was blown to bits.. Hopefully they still have all three ZPM's
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

good, then we didnt get a wrong version... we too hope they get it repaired...

but we also hope they can repair the stardrive, since that was damaged as well...

what do you think the asurans would do if they tried to retake atlantis, but couldnt find it, because it had moved?

we believe that they mostly repaired the control room... since we saw that at the end of the episode... we believe that the section destroyed was the jumper bay, not that much of the control room...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
GAT-X207
Forum Expert
ID: 0

wait that explosion and damage yourr refering to is which city ship again?
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
samir
Fledgling Forumer

Yes I was freaking cos I thought to myself DAMN YOU B****** you released a fake copy... But about 10 seconds later it became clear it was a flashback and everything made sense like when they were messing with the shield generators earlier instead of just placing the C4 I was like em ok..

It's the way that the rewinding occured which made me think that there was something wrong with the episode itself. I was quite impressed with the rewinding afterwards, since it's the first time they used it :D .

For some reason the flashback and the background music reminded me of SAW... No idea why though...

Also, for some reason, i wasn't impressed throughout the episode... I guess i'm starting to get used too much to stargate now :shock:
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the explosion we refer to is the one set of in the gateroom...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

this is freaking AWESOME!!! :D :D
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

Zeratul wrote:the explosion we refer to is the one set of in the gateroom...

u mean on lantea?
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
pogopolis
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Order Êlite
Race: Ancient
ID: 35456

SPOILERS

Now, who thought they would kill O'Neill? Might've put a hamper on SG1...Funny how when they blew up the tower it reminded me of 9/11.
Pretty intense.

Pog was satisfied.

Learn to play guitar for real, chump.
Osi
Forum Addict

it was excellent
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yes, on lantea

GAT-X207
Forum Expert

saw it yesterday, pretty good, echoes 3x12 is cool too.
wondering if 10x11 is hiding somewhere on the internet
tomj_302
Suspended

does anyone have one for 3x14, because i couldnt find one :(

The biggest shock though was still when the control tower was blown to bits.. Hopefully they still have all three ZPM's

didnt they send 2 back to earth for the control chair and oddessy[/quote]
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

ya they sent 2 bak 1 to fight the ori and 1 for the control chair.

as for 3x14 dont know where it is cause i saw 3x11-13 and 3x15. still trying to find out where "sunday" disaapeared
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

excuse the double post, its been a bay since last. newest ep came online, its 3x16
pogopolis
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Order Êlite
Race: Ancient
ID: 35456

as for 3x14 dont know where it is cause i saw 3x11-13 and 3x15. still trying to find out where "sunday" disaapeared

I've searched everywhere for that episode. No luck. We'll have to wait.

Pog is dissatisfied.

Learn to play guitar for real, chump.

Return to “The TV room”