unit production

compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

Re: wow, what a load

evilhomer wrote:so, if your going to institute a rule saying that you can't use this "click site" then don't you think that all players should be notified??

While Forum is the one who actually runs the game and I just moderate this board there are still a few things I would like to say:

1) This has been a rule since before I joined, which was only a week after the game was opened to the pubic. From the Players Help Guide (which contains the game rules):

Illegal:
Using link trading sites. (sites that exist simply to have people click links, having nothing to do specifically with this game.)

2) When this punishment was implemented, Forum posted an announcement here (https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?t=707).

If you still feel that this was unfair then I suggest you send a private message to Forum. I am sure he will be more than willing to listen to your side and explain why he did what he did.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
evilhomer

it does

Illegal:
Using link trading sites. (sites that exist simply to have people click links, having nothing to do specifically with this game.)

anyone who has been to the site where my link is posted would know that this site has EVERYTHING to do with the game, and very little to do with anything else. But thank you, I will.
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

IF you are going to start "black marking" sites plz list them so we can know if YOU say that they are illegal. From past experience I have learned that what you guys (admin and such people) think bad language I say it’s clean. So plz list the sits even if there not in use any more so we can know (hmmm that could be a bad idea) instead why not message the people that you find on the site and tell them. So this way we are not thinking that you have our own web page that was made for a clan, so we keep it going mean while you are losing guys and don't see it till after its to late
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
nasedo
Forum Grunt

Re: it does

evilhomer wrote:Illegal:

anyone who has been to the site where my link is posted would know that this site has EVERYTHING to do with the game, and very little to do with anything else. But thank you, I will.

The yarold site has nothing to do with stargate wars aside from people exchanging their links for token credits. You cheated..... you got punished...... get over it....
evilhomer
Fledgling Forumer

Re: it does

nasedo wrote:
evilhomer wrote:Illegal:

The yarold site has nothing to do with stargate wars aside from people exchanging their links for token credits. You cheated..... you got punished...... get over it....

try this on for size wise ass, I wasn't a part of the yarold site, nor had I ever heard of it until now. People who have no Idea what the hell they are saying should shut the hell up. And have a nice day.
nasedo
Forum Grunt

As far as I know the Yarold site is the only site banned. Prehaps you would like to post your "site" so we can all see....

If there are more sites banned I'm sure its for good reason
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

confirmed - just that one site...

nasedo wrote:As far as I know the Yarold site is the only site banned. Prehaps you would like to post your "site" so we can all see....

If there are more sites banned I'm sure its for good reason
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

I am very tempted to delete some of the latests posts, however, given that this is obviously an issue that many players take seriously I will leave them for now.

Keep it civil though people. Any more boarder line posts and I will start deleting, even if it does leave a thread that makes almost no sense.

Thanks.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams

Return to “Bugs Archive”