The Måster-scammer

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: The Måster-scammer

Comador wrote:Sorry to say but I have seen the same email address calling themselves the master.

It would be better if TC did not allow this kind of player in their alliance. Not just a scammer that takes some naq but one that does money deals and then scammes you....I dont think SGW needs players like this and also adds a bad light on your alliance TC.

Do you have proof of this? That you seen it.
The Master
Forum Newbie

I swear. Dis is my account, and i ain't cheated no one. This is on my own life, my family, my god. lol.

Please, this is all being blown out of proportions now. And the reason he is called the Master on his hotmail is because he has other gaming accounts with this name such as TAW, Runescape and most of his PS3 online games. My email address is the same one I have been using for this forum which is.
:the.master.sgw2@googlemail.com. And funny enough the email address mailto:thomas.fitzgerald@hotmail.co.uk no longer exits, so that claim of yours "Vote for Pedro " is complete false. This email address was created by my self for this game, however the account still resides in his email address known as fitzgerald**@ntlworld.com (** have been added to replace digits to ensure no identity theft). As there have been a few technical difficulties lately with my computer.
The Master
Forum Newbie

And before you jump the gun and say you both use the same IP so therefore you are the same person. Because in our area we can only receive NTL/Virgin Media, and for an area they use the same IP address. I don't know why but they do. And as we are neighbors it will most probably be the same, but I suspect you will check anyway. As I needed it changed and NTL/Virgin Media wouldn't allow me to do it because it would make trouble for the area users around me.

And leave my Alliance out of this. I am a loyal member to there cause.
Tenacious

i am barber944, and i have been reading the posts and i cant believe all this trouble over this issue. John Heltcher is one of my best RL friends and i was the one who got him encouraged in the game. I told him to create a new account but when he told me his neighbour was sellin an ascended account which is in a good alliance will gd commander - HOW COULD HE TURN IT DOWN!!!!! No one knew that his neighbour was a dirty little scammer but i assure as a faithful sgw member - he is a new member who brought this account as it was such a good deal - just put yourself in John's shoes - either start from scratch or get a really gd account to start of with - lets just try and resolve this so my mate can get on with his sgw gamin - thanks

Tenacious
The COHORT
itrustonlycomputers
Forum Newbie

The Master wrote:Because in our area we can only receive NTL/Virgin Media, and for an area they use the same IP address.

I don't know whether he is telling the truth about buying that account. But this doesn't make any sense at all, it's simply not how IPs work.
streaker
Forum Newbie

The Master wrote:And before you jump the gun and say you both use the same IP so therefore you are the same person. Because in our area we can only receive NTL/Virgin Media, and for an area they use the same IP address. I don't know why but they do. And as we are neighbors it will most probably be the same, but I suspect you will check anyway. As I needed it changed and NTL/Virgin Media wouldn't allow me to do it because it would make trouble for the area users around me.

And leave my Alliance out of this. I am a loyal member to there cause.

I got this from the UK virgin media's website

Every computer/device connected to the internet will have an 'IP address'. An IP address can be likened to a postal address, but for a computer/device, and can tell us which network that computer/device belongs to. They will take the format of four numbers seperated by dots - e.g. '194.168.4.100'. Please note that Virgin Media can only deal with IP addresses from within its own range, all non Virgin Media IP addresses will be rejected by this form. If you are not sure that the address belongs to Virgin Media, the following link will help you:

As far as The Master being a loyal member to the cohort. How loyal is it to sell off everything and hide in purgatory when you alliance goes to war?
liorules0
Forum Grunt

hay streaker, sorry about ur lose m8 but i can say that the guy The Måster is not the same guy who scammed u off. if u was claver u would have the deal in parts. about the perg he was saving up for 2nd wave m8.
Vegito_
Forum Irregular

ok tell me this *New* Master

(im not saying this is going to happen and im sorry if it has im just making a point)

If your parents have a loan with the bank for a house and then sadly they both die, dose the bank just call the loan square and even?

NO, they either get the next of kin to pay the loan or they take the house off you.

this is no different, if your account owes uu then u should still have to pay it back.... your friend was scum and im sorry u had to be 'done over' like this but SGW sadly has people like him playing.

and as for loyalty to your alliance... i think its great that u can say your a loyal member after only a 'few months' of having your account.... :?
liorules0
Forum Grunt

to be honest i think they both got scamed but The Måster mostly as he had to pay £. he didnt buy the acc knowing that there is a string attached to it. so i think its a great lesson to all of us who sell and buys reasource for $. and about being loyal, do u know the meaning of loyal? it dont metter if he had his acc for 1 week or 1 year. he stuck with us during our bad times which proves his loyalty.
Vegito_
Forum Irregular

yeah i know what loyal means.

but the fact is that this person Master will get his account sat on and i think it is completely fair that he dose. I dont think that streaker should get nething less back than what he should have.
liorules0
Forum Grunt

fair enought, i know where ur comming from but what about The Måster, why should he pay for something he dont owe? sitting on his acc isnt also fair as he will be losing £ as he had to pay for every thing in the acc. the best solution is for them to come to an agreement which both player are happy with.
Vegito_
Forum Irregular

liorules0 wrote:fair enought, i know where ur comming from but what about The Måster, why should he pay for something he dont owe? sitting on his acc isnt also fair as he will be losing £ as he had to pay for every thing in the acc. the best solution is for them to come to an agreement which both player are happy with.

As I said before I need 1 million uu's returned to my account or suffer the consequences. As far as an apology for massing you I'm LMAO.

i know what makes him happy :-D

the Master should have done more research, when it comes to paying $$ for an account u want to make sure 100% that there are no stings attached.... he failed to do this and he got massed and now is in this situation.
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

I know 1 thing sitting on this acc I sumething I wont allow ... nuff said
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Vegito_
Forum Irregular

Privium wrote:I know 1 thing sitting on this acc I sumething I wont allow ... nuff said

well what do u suggest?
liorules0
Forum Grunt

Privium wrote:I know 1 thing sitting on this acc I sumething I wont allow ... nuff said

i agree with Privium, i wont allow this as well as The Måster is a really good friend of mine.
Vegito_ wrote:

well what do u suggest?

like i said they should come to an agreement and i know that The Måster has made an offer which he dont have to do as he dont owe any1 anything. i also agree he should have done some research but hay he didnt so we cant look back, we have to look foward.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”