BANNINGS

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Re: BANNINGS

Well obviously the person would have to convince two people that they will behave, which is a lot harder then you think especially since said person will most likely be a repeat offender.

It is my personal belief that a ban shouldn't be permanent...

However I think that there are two real ways of modding..

1. Too much where everyone is too PC and you get peeved off at the forums, the mods etc.. You just end up feeling restricted and then you want to rebel. If you impose more rules on someone they are more likely to rebel!! The mods are seen more then the posters..

OR

2. Mod actions are rarely seen, but punishments are enforced more severly. This way people know that if they go TOO far they will get locked up for life.. People will less likely break the rules ESPECIALLY if they are made clear and a new rule is not added just as an exception..

Regarding Tok'ra, if I where to tell you that he was posting on the forums for the last few weeks and he hasn't even been warned what would you say?

Jamie
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Re: BANNINGS

i like to get out my flashlight and wander off into the dark scary woods bout 2 am.
i am still looking for the grassman.....

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”