Scammed from "Dezaster"-Hellboy, check inside

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Re: Scammed from "Dezaster"-Hellboy, check inside

_Thakallus_ wrote:I don't understand how could such ppl exist :?

Nor do I, but luckily we've got a few good guys to make up for it. Btw, does anyone what account this guy is using atm?
Death is the Road to Awe

kopriwac
Forum Grunt
ID: 1903083

The scammer is back. Look at thread from The Shadow, he had some troubles with him, don't know if they resolved. But let's warn everyone else not to trade with this guy anymore. Appearantly he's using new msn adress, which is lordjacksgw@hotmail.com. His forum name is obviously Dodoo. I've searched for him on the forums and everything was clear in a moment. And Urogard provided his new account info. Feel free to mass this guy.

edit: As a proof he has new msn adress is his thread for selling his account. He wrote his former msn adress and his new one in the second thread.
Bla bla bla no signature atm
The_ShadoW
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

yea but he is not using that MSN anymore couse he scammed me so he has got a new MSN ...
kurai
Fledgling Forumer

this is an old post, i know, just thought i'd let you know that he is back, his name is now the_lord id is the same 1909828
he called himself hellboy for a while

he's in pergatory if you feel like massing him a bit.. i am pretty sure he is a cheater and a multi (search his different names/ids and you will see why i believe so)
kopriwac
Forum Grunt

Yes but this account seems inactive, as I've been waiting for him to come into normal realm. Latest update on this matter is that he's using account with name EvilWarGod
kurai
Fledgling Forumer

figuers the cheater is working on another account... :/

but the_lord account is active, he has been inactive for some time, maybe 2 weeks ow so, but now he is back building his planets and stats and rank.. so that account is active.. damn i hate cheaters and i hate that they can roam free for a LONG time before they get banned... and when they do they come back.... :/
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

[BERSERKER] wrote:To post in clearing the name of myself and my officer.

I am not [BERSERKER] in ascended right now.

I currently reside at ID 39576 in main and ascended name is WeaponX

_BeRseRKeR™ in main server at the moment is formerly Earendil. My longstanding officer and resident of a town near me.

Victim of musical chairs as far as accounts go. If there were suffiecient name changes available for these sort of things confusion wouldn't happen.

Meh you scammed me for my QW account, :-D , i still haven't got that DMU deal, find me it!
Turkey
Forum Regular

What has seinfeldien's role in this? since hes in my alliance i wanna know if hes a scammer or not.
kopriwac
Forum Grunt

Seinfeldien was only the "messenger" at that time. I didn't have the impression he knew about the scam. But yes Hellboy used him for scamming me, I sent the units to him and then he gave them to Hellboy. I don't have any proofs whether is he involved intentionally or not. Hellboy is the one everyone should know about.
kurai
Fledgling Forumer

kopriwac wrote:Seinfeldien was only the "messenger" at that time. I didn't have the impression he knew about the scam. But yes Hellboy used him for scamming me, I sent the units to him and then he gave them to Hellboy. I don't have any proofs whether is he involved intentionally or not. Hellboy is the one everyone should know about.

especially the admin.... heck, as long as all cheaters can roam free for years without any admin doing anything about it maybe we should ALL start cheating to level the play field and give us all the same odds... yes that was a joke, but it is tiresome to see cheaters roam free...
isn't there an e-mail address to report multis too? there has got to be a quicker way to get him banned... i know a guy who threatened another guy at his school over sgw and he got banned in a flash, there has got to be a way to speed up the banning process.. complaining here seems to have the same effect as complaining to a wall...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

urogard wrote:
[BERSERKER] wrote:To post in clearing the name of myself and my officer.

I am not [BERSERKER] in ascended right now.

I currently reside at ID 39576 in main and ascended name is WeaponX

_BeRseRKeR™ in main server at the moment is formerly Earendil. My longstanding officer and resident of a town near me.

Victim of musical chairs as far as accounts go. If there were suffiecient name changes available for these sort of things confusion wouldn't happen.

thanks for clearing this up mate

and apophis, hellboy is a well known cheater and scammer so everyone should beware of him including his msn zachariaabdul@hotmail.com

I asked about msn ".si" address because someone was called hellboy with an msn ending by .si (might be slovenian extension like .co.uk is for UK, isn'it it??)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Beaker
Forum Newbie

Turkey wrote:What has seinfeldien's role in this? since hes in my alliance i wanna know if hes a scammer or not.

I am currently an officer of Seinfeldien and I will say that he has always been straight with me in information, advice and trades. Even before I was his officer, I made significant brokers and direct trades and had no problems at all. So, though I am admittedly biased, I suspect that Seinfeldien was not intentionally out to take advantage of anyone.
VARGA
Forum Irregular
Alliance: LEFT SGW

Apophis The Great wrote:I asked about msn ".si" address because someone was called hellboy with an msn ending by .si (might be slovenian extension like .co.uk is for UK, isn'it it??)

yes you are right...it is slovenian extension...

anyway me and zacharia (that time was still know under this nick) have almost switched accounts in september...i have said no the last second because i decided that i will play with my own account and because the price of scammer's account was rapidly falling cause i had less resources and it was very suspicious to me...yea i almost got scamed...

i think that he was was also know as Tarok and Dirty Preety Thing (he also has tread here),because when Hellboy stopped playing,Tarok came,then Tarok stopped playing for a bit and came back as DPT and then DPT left and hellboy (or what is his name now) came back..

i think that admin should ban his IP or something like that....

regards

~YOU WILL BE MISSED DEAR FRIEND~
The_ShadoW
Fledgling Forumer

Yeaaa cmon adkim post here please and bann him he cant do that stuff in sgw :( :(
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Yeah, seems as if I have been hit by this too...

Mattreed1986 EvilWarGod™ 20,000,000 Untrained 1 Naquadah Dec 12, 2007 Completed.

Stupidly, for the first time ever, I trusted somebody with a loan...
Enough said.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”