Reserve / Cache...

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
samson1111
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Reserve / Cache...

I already posted this in another thread.

Spending only cache for power ups is the worst update I ever saw on SGW/ ascended. I cant see the logic of this update, seriously... I really cant see the point.

also a bit better rates on reserves per turn would be much better
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I agree with umm....everybody else....

I just wish i had bought more charisma instead....like everybody else....

Silly update .....and umm...everybody agrees :-D

EDIT - I still cant work out if its a bug or an update :?

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Bump - updates still say that you can use lf, but power up page says you can't.....

either the conversion rate of DMU/LF needs to rapidly go up (as this can be used to massively fill up your cache) or you need to be able to buy upgrades straight from lf at the very least..... :?
drrtehg
Forum Newbie

rawr. im also in the club that wasted all of our APP on max capacity and life flow...
the ability to use normal LF for updgrades being a bug doesn't seem likely due to the text on the power up page making it clear that cache is the only useable life force. a word of warning would have been good. i feel as though this calls for a roll back of sorts, or at least a resetting of godly enhancements.
until then,
Go me with my crippled account! ^_^
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

to all the people whining about not spending there APP they got for FREE incorrectly because they are dumb, ascend again and this time do it right.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

12agnar0k wrote:to all the people whining about not spending there APP they got for FREE incorrectly because they are dumb, ascend again and this time do it right.

lmao - spending their APP incorrectly?

The updates say you can use lf to buy upgrades - and to start with you could - I did it. Then all of a sudden jason changes it with no warning, no discussion and no updates.....

Yep. We're the ones being stupid. :lol:
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

~Magni~ wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:to all the people whining about not spending there APP they got for FREE incorrectly because they are dumb, ascend again and this time do it right.

lmao - spending their APP incorrectly?

The updates say you can use lf to buy upgrades - and to start with you could - I did it. Then all of a sudden jason changes it with no warning, no discussion and no updates.....

Yep. We're the ones being stupid. :lol:

But... you got it free... So you cannot really complain about it, right?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

lmao....free? I've reascended since the updates - in the faith that the update page was right, and what I'd done in ascension proved it was right - this has since been changed and proven to be a complete waste of resources.....I wouldn't mind really, I just want to hear jason say this is better for the game - making lf completely useless and actually a liability to have.... :o

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”