Daimons

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Re: Daimons

timetravlin13 wrote:Why?

Seriously, I was wanting to know what was your thinking behind that choice.

Pros and Cons

:-D
What are you talking about?
lord of beer
Forum Grunt
Race: System Lord [TOLAH]
ID: 0

Hy! Well i'm really innteressed ybout that Daimon race! Can somebody please tell me what are the good things about that race and what are the bad things?? :D
!!REVENGE IS A MEAL BEST SERVED COLD!!
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Bad things: you suffer 2x of losses in battles than others, and you have no special technologies.
Good things: ??? ??? ???
Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Looks like a strategy of high UPs and bleeding your enemy to death in the process.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 1922320

I have a daimon account and truthfully the 2x times losses takes things to a ridiculus level at times. A new punishment for the race needs to be implemented. Say a since you have choosen to leave the realm of the gods, you must use more turns as you travel slower or have less covert operations since you do not have the strength you did before. Not the best idea but the current fix is not something that should be permanent and I could see being a problem later. Also Id like to complain about the name, says de-ascended all the time. Fallen or cast out or anything else would work I mean you did not get knocked out you left at your own free will. Other than that personally I like the race some of the coolest sounding techs and soldiers in my opinion.
Tintsel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: FAHQKD
Race: Daimon

Legion Commander wrote:I have a daimon account and truthfully the 2x times losses takes things to a ridiculus level at times. A new punishment for the race needs to be implemented. Say a since you have choosen to leave the realm of the gods, you must use more turns as you travel slower or have less covert operations since you do not have the strength you did before. Not the best idea but the current fix is not something that should be permanent and I could see being a problem later. Also Id like to complain about the name, says de-ascended all the time. Fallen or cast out or anything else would work I mean you did not get knocked out you left at your own free will. Other than that personally I like the race some of the coolest sounding techs and soldiers in my opinion.

I ahree with all you said but since when does it say descended? I can't see it anywhere next to my name and I'm a Daimon.
TH3 0RD3R 0F CH405
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular

Misconception on my part there. I got the daimon shell for naq. and because of all the daimons I had seen to then said de-ascended I assumed it was that way. I did notice you a couple days ago and realized my mistake. The guy did it while he was de-ascended sticking me with the damn title. Though I do admit I still think itd be cool to have a title for just our special race.

I DO IMPLORE ADMIN. TO SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER THIS DEFICIT AND WILL BRING IT UP AT THE NEXT MEETING IF I CAN MAKE IT.
DagonRais
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
ID: 28621

Yeah, think about it... Anubis was what one, at least i do, consider a Damion, and he was one of the most powerful and advanced goa'uld... i think damions should reflect that, having stronger weapons than the basic races and better techs... and maybe some kinda unique tech, because it is a unique race

Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

they should be better than normal races but not as good as ascended accounts.... like a mid level... i think thats the idea or the place where daimons should be... and yes a section here wont kill anyone.... not like is too hard for admins to add the section.... and wont kill anyone in the process... right ? and for those who doesnt like the daimon option well guys... just dont use it ... at the end the more that use this the better u will be ( those who use it are not as good as u )
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

true true..

But shouldn't daimons reflect their old race? For instance, Anubis was daimon, but he was and still is, in essence, a SL. :-D

Then again, a daimon section wouldn't be all that bad :P
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular

I wouldnt mind a daimon section and possibly me being a race mod lol :-D I do have the highest rank and as far as i know army size for any daimon as far as the not as strong as ascended accounts many were complaining about the fact we couldnt be de-ascended but when you think about it that means neither can they so all in all its about even. As for the ascended blessing well while i can live without it but massing large defences it kicks in alot and is a bigger hamper when fighting than I think people are giving it. So I believe the trades are even but if you wanted a new one fine that double losses really is a nightmare and a bit ridiculus even without the ascended account worry.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

starry~* wrote:true true..

But shouldn't daimons reflect their old race? For instance, Anubis was daimon, but he was and still is, in essence, a SL. :-D

Then again, a daimon section wouldn't be all that bad :P

The problem is that ascended races have no differences at all between each others...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Altaïr Ibn La Ahad
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Talamasca
ID: 80567

Colos wrote:Bad things: you suffer 2x of losses in battles than others, and you have no special technologies.
Good things: ??? ??? ???
Colos

and you cant buy attack and defence Mercenaries? :o
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

>.<

Ouch
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

:shock: I mean if you buy 0 max life force and then 200 channel thingies, it's impossible for you to get descended. :D

so I don't know why people would be daimons :S

Return to “Race General”