The Call

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord

Re: The Call

:lol: goddess... well maybe we should have the "Goa'uld Empire" as like the glue that binds all Goa'uld together. no one need leave whatever alliance they are already in. Just be an active member of the Empire. use the Empire as a sort of coucil to all Goa'uld. Something like that would be intresting and a more positive step towards a united Goa'uld than all this bickering...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Lucius_Crassus wrote::lol: goddess... well maybe we should have the "Goa'uld Empire" as like the glue that binds all Goa'uld together. no one need leave whatever alliance they are already in. Just be an active member of the Empire. use the Empire as a sort of coucil to all Goa'uld. Something like that would be intresting and a more positive step towards a united Goa'uld than all this bickering...

What's wrong with a Goddess? :-)
I rather have a Goddess than a god lmao!!
Afterall not first time they appear.
Hathor, Bastet, Kali, Amaterasu, Morrigan...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald
ID: 0

goddess or god. witch ever can lead the goa'uld to reign supreme is all that matters.
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

i got no problem with a goddess, it's just women talk to much... i really don't want to go to worship and sit for like 30 years listening to her chit chat (i'm not a sexist but i have to admit most women do this to them selves). If you can find a goddess that can get to the point without dilly dalying than plz let me know.
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Lucius_Crassus wrote::lol: goddess... well maybe we should have the "Goa'uld Empire" as like the glue that binds all Goa'uld together. no one need leave whatever alliance they are already in. Just be an active member of the Empire. use the Empire as a sort of coucil to all Goa'uld. Something like that would be intresting and a more positive step towards a united Goa'uld than all this bickering...

There IS a massive Goa'uld Empire. You just cant SEE IT.
There also is already a ruler of this said Empire. The name will never be mentioned until the correct time.
That time will be an age of blood and warfare.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Lucius_Crassus wrote:i got no problem with a goddess, it's just women talk to much... i really don't want to go to worship and sit for like 30 years listening to her chit chat (i'm not a sexist but i have to admit most women do this to them selves). If you can find a goddess that can get to the point without dilly dalying than plz let me know.

Not that she talks for years but she's always right... :( ...or thinks so :)
*hides*
:lol:
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

look, most girls make no sense when they argue. us guys, we do. still, i'm not sexist i just think unless the woman shows real potential for being a leader i won't vote for her.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

[quote="Lucius_Crassus"]look, most girls make no sense when they argue. us guys, we do. still, i'm not sexist i just think unless the woman shows real potential for being a leader i won't vote for her.[/quote

Funny.....You sound sexist. Whats sad is your even in the respect group.

Also this is off topic.
comander zao
Forum Irregular

we dont even need a leader. we can just dominate as one. with unity we can dominate. and reign supreme as the best goa'uld empire.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Shornaal wrote:
Lucius_Crassus wrote:look, most girls make no sense when they argue. us guys, we do. still, i'm not sexist i just think unless the woman shows real potential for being a leader i won't vote for her.[/quote

Funny.....You sound sexist. Whats sad is your even in the respect group.

Also this is off topic.

The second part of his post is TOTALLY sexist...sad indeed.
It's about skills, not about gender, what makes someone a good leader ](*,) ](*,)
Spoiler

Spoiler
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

the point was if she has the skills to do the job i'll vote for her. If some guy comes with the skills i'll vote for him. if it's 1 guy vs. 1 girl then i'll use my judgement to best decide who i think is better suited for the position dependent on current issuse.
I don't know why more women aren't stepping up, i mean look at it, guys have the short end of the stick when it comes to gender vs. gender. Men are the ones dying on the front lines of war. Men are fined or put in jail everytime so girl decides she feels offended by a comment. I voted for a female represenative for my community because she had the skills to do the job. I am not sexist I just think if women hate the bad rep they got, they shouldn't be doing the things that give them the rep.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Because, in most of cases, I don't say all of course, we are more "primitive" than women...sad indeed for us lol. But if we see all psychopaths, mass murderers, pedophiles, hoodlums, rapers...aka all the crap of humanity, 90% or so are men. :? :o
Spoiler

Spoiler
comander zao
Forum Irregular

men do what they want and dont let anyone tell them different. women back out and use too much of their brain. instead of having fun it looks they just want to do the smart thing.

if this is true or not i dont know. just saying what i think.

like i said before who cares about a leader. with unity we can dominate.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Lucius_Crassus wrote:the point was if she has the skills to do the job i'll vote for her. If some guy comes with the skills i'll vote for him. if it's 1 guy vs. 1 girl then i'll use my judgement to best decide who i think is better suited for the position dependent on current issuse.
I don't know why more women aren't stepping up, i mean look at it, guys have the short end of the stick when it comes to gender vs. gender. Men are the ones dying on the front lines of war. Men are fined or put in jail everytime so girl decides she feels offended by a comment. I voted for a female represenative for my community because she had the skills to do the job. I am not sexist I just think if women hate the bad rep they got, they shouldn't be doing the things that give them the rep.

No you wouldn't vote equally because your have proven you are sexist.

Oh and by the way. You dont VOTE for a ruler. They inherit the position through the hierarchy.

Gods/Goddesses/kings/queens/emperors/etc are nothing like a president. Its based on hierarchy which is then based on religion of the nation.

The Goa'uld are based on Mythology which is also Religion. So the Supreme God of The Gou'ald Empire would not get voted in. ;)
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Lucius_Crassus wrote:look, most girls make no sense when they argue. us guys, we do. still, i'm not sexist i just think unless the woman shows real potential for being a leader i won't vote for her.

You ARE sexist and if i knew your real identity, snakehead, i'd be hunting you right across your own homeland. Sexists should be burned, tortured, killed, nuked... pathetic fool.

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”