~S.O.A~ Vs WAR

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: ~S.O.A~ Vs WAR

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:ok WAR seem to have lost the attack button , and the buy weapons and units buttons too , it seems theyve given up , no reply from leader , hows this gonna work?

He Has hit vacation mode at this current point due to RL reasons
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

~Odin~ wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:ok WAR seem to have lost the attack button , and the buy weapons and units buttons too , it seems theyve given up , no reply from leader , hows this gonna work?

He Has hit vacation mode at this current point due to RL reasons

Respect for real life :)
still a shame :(
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

for sho RL comes first man ,

hope next time he can be ready :)

have to be some sad ass mofo , to take gw before irl

~Ryu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:for sho RL comes first man ,

~Ryu

u would be suprised man i have seen some nasty stuff...i knew a guy that played the guy for like 4 hours while it was his little girld 5th bday....i was like are u serious!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Odin~ wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:for sho RL comes first man ,

~Ryu

u would be suprised man i have seen some nasty stuff...i knew a guy that played the guy for like 4 hours while it was his little girld 5th bday....i was like are u serious!

whats wrong with that, it wasnt his kid...she cheated on him :smt010

hows the war going seems WAR has stopped attacking ohhh dang :smt019
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
mbatznc87
Forum Newbie

i caught slayer on ascended with his pants down and he lost around 2-3 bil planets sicne i only have ids for slayer and rocket in ascended and rocket sold his account i think i will only be able to hit slayer in that realm but i am trying to give some fight back to u guys
Snipes wrote:
RoKeT wrote:WHO the hell masses a man on his birthday then jumps to PPT so i Can't do it back :(9
at least you got screwed on your b day :smt043

hows the war going guys any new updates ?
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite

mbatznc87 wrote:i caught slayer on ascended with his pants down and he lost around 2-3 bil planets sicne i only have ids for slayer and rocket in ascended and rocket sold his account i think i will only be able to hit slayer in that realm but i am trying to give some fight back to u guys

yeh i knew it would come at a cost.
but my ascended has some plans of its own xD :P

i was wondering who was keeping tabs :P
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

hehe , a bit more excitement :D , damn i must be one hard mofo to find on ascended ,,,, not >_<
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
mbatznc87
Forum Newbie

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:hehe , a bit more excitement :D , damn i must be one hard mofo to find on ascended ,,,, not >_<

care to give ur id out i will make sure i visit u :sge :sge :smt117
Snipes wrote:
RoKeT wrote:WHO the hell masses a man on his birthday then jumps to PPT so i Can't do it back :(9

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

mbatznc87 wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:hehe , a bit more excitement :D , damn i must be one hard mofo to find on ascended ,,,, not >_<

8225 is his ascended ID. :twisted: :twisted:
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Hello Everyone,

Due to the fact that CR is on vac mode i feel it is my duty to post on behlaf of WAR seeming as i am the Co-Chairman of The Collective WAR Federation. Due to current RL issues and some lack of activity it is for the greater good of WAR that they leave this war, in saying so SoA played a very good game and WAR tips its hat off to each member of SoA.

May there be peace among the lands.

~Odin~
The Collective
Co-Chairman of the Board
The Collective WAR Federation
Spoiler
R D Anderson
Forum Expert
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Ancient
ID: 74981

well done guys :smt025
mbatznc87
Forum Newbie

dang and i was going to have a little more fun on the ascened server oh well congrats soa u kicked our asses to the curb and laughed u guys are good well have fun thanks for all the fun we had
Snipes wrote:

[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite

mbatznc87 wrote:dang and i was going to have a little more fun on the ascened server oh well congrats soa u kicked our asses to the curb and laughed u guys are good well have fun thanks for all the fun we had

thanks for a honourable fight batz
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:
mbatznc87 wrote:

8225 is his ascended ID. :twisted: :twisted:

youve got it for next time kid ;)
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”