5 v 5 (Ricos v Leaf)

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: 5 v 5 (Ricos v Leaf)

~Tziki~ wrote:Working out the Kinks on total kills.

My losses - 150m Attack Supers

YHB Losses - 200m supers, 200m spies, 170m mercs <--- this is a rough guess, keeping ME for entire team battles.

And gab lost 160mil + the weps you guys sold.
But then as I always say losses don't matter if the def is big enough.

Also
~Tziki~ wrote:
DucknDive wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:seems you had some help from "Poke"

[spoiler2=]10:19 Poke You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 3 Win
10:19 Poke You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 3 Win
10:19 ~Tziki~ [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - DeathWanderer] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:19 ~Tziki~ [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - DeathWanderer] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:18 ~Tziki~ [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - DeathWanderer] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:18 ~Tziki~ [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - DeathWanderer] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:18 Poke You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 3 Win
10:17 Poke You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 3 Win
10:17 Fallen Gabriel [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - GRIMREEFER] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:17 ~Tziki~ [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - DeathWanderer] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:17 ~Tziki~ [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - DeathWanderer] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:17 Fallen Gabriel [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - GRIMREEFER] You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 15 Win
10:16 Poke You Have Been [ ~Leaf Village~ - Tuor] attack 3 Win[/spoiler2]

do we know who that is, or is it some random person intervening?

Looks like someone trying to block to me ........ :-k

Agreed.

I know losing 500m army is hard, but no need to have someone outside the alliance attack to rush the phasing...
STHU
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

Loki™ wrote:

YHB Losses - 200m supers, 200m spies, 170m mercs <--- this is a rough guess, keeping ME for entire team battles.

Also
~Tziki~ wrote:
DucknDive wrote:

Agreed.

I know losing 500m army is hard, but no need to have someone outside the alliance attack to rush the phasing...
STHU

Loki...play nice......I lost 140Mill on something name and yes 200 Mill you massing me.....How much did you loose massing sabbing me and joker? As I said Loki, I have one more ppt than you....so death count is far from ower... :smt018 :smt018 :smt018

I am here lest go....
Last edited by Fallen Gabriel on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loki™
Forum Elder

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Loki™ wrote:

Also
~Tziki~ wrote:
DucknDive wrote:

Agreed.

STHU

Loki...play nice......I lost 140Mill on something name and yes 200 Mill you massing me.....How much did you loose massing sabbing me and joker? As I said Loki, I have one more ppt than you....so death count is far from ower... :smt018 :smt018 :smt018

The cost of those weps I sabbed was more than that of the spies I lost. But who cares about that. What I care about is tziki's idiotic accusations.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
DucknDive
Forum Regular

LightningXIII wrote:It's a shame it had to go but It did You have been, hope it's not the end for you in this war with 19m army. Well done Tziki one of the biggest masses I have ever seen lol. Also.... It is suspicious but don't go accusing of multi straight away dude, I'm sure he would have tried to stop you with a ppt or something.

Who said multi ?? :) All i said was someone blocking
Loki™
Forum Elder

DucknDive wrote:
LightningXIII wrote:It's a shame it had to go but It did You have been, hope it's not the end for you in this war with 19m army. Well done Tziki one of the biggest masses I have ever seen lol. Also.... It is suspicious but don't go accusing of multi straight away dude, I'm sure he would have tried to stop you with a ppt or something.

Who said multi ?? :) All i said was someone blocking

Tziki said before editing.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Loki™ wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Loki™ wrote:

Also
~Tziki~ wrote:
DucknDive wrote:

Agreed.

STHU

The cost of those weps I sabbed was more than that of the spies I lost. But who cares about that. What I care about is tziki's idiotic accusations.

I said I am here,or its that war setting a problem.....lets go to the end....
:smt025 :smt025

Online this time...
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

comprehensively beaten in an war/war straight up massing by Tziki.

Played mate.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Tek wrote:comprehensively beaten in an war/war straight up massing by Tziki.

Played mate.

I surprised myself :/ all those year's playing WoW and SCII have paid off on my clicking finger it seems.

25t def down :D!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Tek
Forum Elite

yeh, i suck :smt047

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
LightningXIII
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Rico's
ID: 8489

Geez that was over in about 1 min lmao, I was watching the log and I wondered why it stopped haha. Well played guys.
With 1,430,221,625,472 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 5400000 of awzie1's Covert Agents!
Tek
Forum Elite

yeh, twas rapid he even lost his 50mil strike weps he got that many attacks through :shock:

After my UU getting bent over and spanked, im off to play some ME3.

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Tziki~ wrote:
Tek wrote:comprehensively beaten in an war/war straight up massing by Tziki.

Played mate.

I surprised myself :/ all those year's playing WoW and SCII have paid off on my clicking finger it seems.

25t def down :D!

Excellent play squire!!

Tek wrote:yeh, i suck :smt047

thats why Leaf is the old folks allaince in the game 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

lmao yea i was spanking you then stopped to repair and was like ... Eh? this armory page looks different than b4 WTH iss goin on.. ohhhh xD my bad

so in being beaten, you screwed me somewhat ](*,)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Tek
Forum Elite

harchester wrote:

You're no spring chicken yourself harchiekins.

Come on over, the prune juice is to die for.

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Tek wrote:
harchester wrote:

You're no spring chicken yourself harchiekins.

Come on over, the prune juice is to die for.

i just relax on vac mode - then sometimes come off and just sit there doing nothing waiting for somehting to happen like a purpose but it never comes - so back to vac mode i go 8-[
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”