Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

i do have a right to petition this he owes me uu and i will do everything in my power to get it back everything i have to say will be said here not in private u have till next week to start payment or i will start taking action
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

your officer will be anhilated till he pays then...
DUDEY
Forum Regular

Im gonna say, DPTs account is still in possession of DPT and is pretending to be under new ownership.

Continue until repaid
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

i suggest that he pay me back the end of the week is coming and have herd nothing from the c.o or from dpt.. i will assume the same as dudey has said.. i advise dd or d12 to help solve this situation peacefully
BigGunZ
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Who needs one of those?!?
Race: Dirty Dozen
ID: 58180

Well the peaceful way would be to forget about the whole dang thing since he didnt scam you and if you do touch him i will get involved!

AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

Why not let this officer go then? He's obviously more trouble than he's worth.
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

lol big gunz ur a funny guy .... no i wont let this go ... i will touch ur officer u might get involved but o well i am owed 2 mill uu or 100 usd .. either way i after i start i will not stop so protecting a scammer is a no no ... and still no proof that its not the orginal dpt so in any event this will start monday
The_ShadoW
Fledgling Forumer

And here is the proof REK and muaddibzz you two can stop... we are in the same alliance and i am not lieing DPT account has got a new owner .... he is my school mate .... and one of my good friends... we are together every day in school and every day after school... i hevent knew that DPT is a scammer new DPT (my school mate ) has sayed to me that he will buy an account ... a good account for not a lot of UUs... i sayed sure and i hevent know that this was DPTs account ... so the thing is DPT acc has a new owner i am 1000000000000000% sure ... and he hasnt scammed anybody... but i know that muaddibzz is missing 2 mill UUs... and we must do something about that .....
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

ok i understand that but the fact of the matter is that the new owner had orginally agreed to repay the debt but once he got this commander he hasnt said a word he's let his commander do the speaking i would like dpt to keep his word and repay this debt or like i have stated i will be forced to take action
BigGunZ
Forum Grunt

Have it your way, once this starts dont think it will end as easy as it started because your getting somone who is innocent and that does not owe you jack into something that you shouldnt you should smarten up a bit and pull your head out your *modded* and forget about it. but w/e you dig your own grave ill be talking to rek asap to let him know that one of his members is getting himself into some deep *modded*

Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

Not sure if it is smart to get involved. But as a third independent watcher, i would suggest a compromise. You are both kind of right...

Maybe each of you could lose it up a bit...
The_ShadoW
Fledgling Forumer

i agree with muaddibzz .... new owner of DPT made a topic that he will return all recurses.... but i think thtas not good idea why you will like to return if you hevent done anything so that topic was bad decision .... but he made it :( :( :( and i agree with Omoc i think that compromise will be a good idea... but i think muaddibzz and BigGunZ will nto agree with that lool ....
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

the thing is big gunz says i have my head up my * internl cavity* but hes the one that wont listen ur own officer agreed to repay any 1 who got scammed by dpt so please just shut up if he dosnt keep his word then it goes to show that he in fact is just like the old dpt and lies on promises so either way go ahead do something to me lol you think i care about loosing some uu in a war nope i dont but i dunno about u man in any event i have a feeling rek would support me and im sure ur alliance would support u .. even if your wrong ....
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

It is "fun" to watch how a scamer can make "good" people fight each other. It is sad that you will go to war becouse of DPT.
BigGunZ
Forum Grunt

I wished that were possible but he is to damned hard headed to pull his head out of his *modded* but i would rather have it settled in a non violent way its his choice

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”