The Legion vs MaYHeM/ChAoS

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: The Legion vs MaYHeM/ChAoS

R8 wrote:best regards Ghn :-D

:smt081
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Lol when did SISU come back?

Thought Mh absorbed them
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

They got out of their cages when we fell asleep, we're busy saving up for bigger locks next time :-D

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jason... wrote:Lol when did SISU come back?

Thought Mh absorbed them

They got smart and got out =D>

Look at alliance announcements for more info!

Dmonix wrote:They got out of their cages when we fell asleep, we're busy saving up for bigger locks next time :-D

Next time? :smt042
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Re: The Legion Vs Mayhem/Chaos

Duderanch wrote:How about you guys try and descend me...before this war I hadn't even logged in to that server for a year+?
We aim to please :-D

Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Robe wrote:
Duderanch wrote:How about you guys try and descend me...before this war I hadn't even logged in to that server for a year+?
We aim to please :-D

It worked? Who got the last hit?

Pretty sure that's the greatest descending of an active player!

Great job TL :)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Also thanks Dude for the lovely Jewell :smt060

Diamonds really are a girls best friend.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Merc1
Fledgling Forumer

Our team certainly went to town on Dude in ascended

I was fortunate enough to take the last hit.

But with everything in The Legion its all down to team work.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

19:13 Sycamore ascendedAttack 356,096,408 Life Force Lost
16:43 Sycamore ascendedAttack 356,661,640 Life Force Lost
14:10 Sycamore ascendedAttack 356,661,640 Life Force Lost
11:40 Robe ascendedAttack 347,465,095 Life Force Lost

Go Go. I have faith in you. :-$
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Noobert wrote:19:13 Sycamore ascendedAttack 356,096,408 Life Force Lost
16:43 Sycamore ascendedAttack 356,661,640 Life Force Lost
14:10 Sycamore ascendedAttack 356,661,640 Life Force Lost
11:40 Robe ascendedAttack 347,465,095 Life Force Lost

Go Go. I have faith in you. :-$

At least we're trying :smt019

Who was the last TL member that you descended :smt058

I woke up to lots of naq this morning...Feri, your slacking :smt018
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Noobert
Sedin Triplet

I thought we covered this a few pages back Field? Nobody really cares for Ascended all that much except to stop from being Descended. :lol:

Shame on you, sir. [-X
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Noobert wrote:I thought we covered this a few pages back Field? Nobody really cares for Ascended all that much except to stop from being Descended. :lol:

Shame on you, sir. [-X

Actually Noobert, I think a lot of people care, TL definately care, that's how we are able to ruin DR's ability for the next week and thus making mH into 1 single active member...

You say you don't care about ascended, do you care about main?

:smt090
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Field Marshall wrote:Actually Noobert, I think a lot of people care, TL definately care, that's how we are able to ruin DR's ability for the next week and thus making mH into 1 single active member...

The Legion have a tendency to care about things that are redundant. Always have. Always will. Since I've fought against them, they never stand up to an even fight. They always hit you in the back and run away. Just look at Robe. Prime example right there and many can agree with me on that. Especially ex-Legion members.

You are speaking of Mayhem like it's the same alliance it was when it gigglestomped all over you guys in the past war. Where is Orpheus? Where is Rodwolf? Where is Teal'auc? Where are all the other players who fought for Mayhem but quit, went inactive, or sold their accounts due to being bored of this game, moving on to real life or other things or simply don't care at all enough to put in the effort anymore?

Do I care about Main? You should know that answer. Since you don't, I'll simplify for you.

No. This game is terrible. It's dying. You can see that evidently if you spend a day in the Market. People still waste money on it which makes Jason put in the most minimal effort required to keep his "customers" happy.

You speak of activity, and yet you have zero clue as to what active is. Where were you last war eh? I can remember you dropping PPT constantly and giving me free naquadah. Not to mention the surrendering.

Field Marshall wrote:Post Re: Surrender Terms: For Surrendering To FUALL Post Here
Field Marshall - 32115

Fight for two straight years actively against over 200 of the best opposing accounts/players, then speak to me of activity.
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Noobert wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Actually Noobert, I think a lot of people care, TL definately care, that's how we are able to ruin DR's ability for the next week and thus making mH into 1 single active member...

Do I care about Main? You should know that answer. Since you don't, I'll simplify for you.

No. This game is terrible. It's dying.

Then quit, do us all a favour, I have now sat for 2 weeks with a bigger, strike, def and covert then you, and you cry about having nothing to hit lmao.

The "sneak" tactics you speak of, not sure I see us running anywhere, you now have 1 active member (off vac) who can efficiently mass. "Never was so much owed by so many to so few one"
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Yeah Noobert, that was then. Don't live in the past.

Sure, I respect all the players of old and the wars of old. I give full respect where it is due.

Just because you were active 2 years ago, does not make you active now. Simple matter of fact.

I know you were once a good player and I understand that the game is "dying". However, I am correct, you are not active. Neither are your team mates...Feri is active, but unable to to log on properly due to his less than perfect internet connection.

I'm not going to get into a slinging match. Just pointing out, TL just managed to descend a major player..if not mH's Alpha player. However, you feel that you must bash that down. Which annoys me...look through my posts here...and any in the last year or so...I congratulate every defence removed and any significant move.

Your too defensive, enjoy the game...you don't have to be a forum warrior anymore...that war is over and has been for a while now.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”