The Corporation vs Ascended Assembly

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: The Corporation vs Ascended Assembly

meatman wrote:
garshaw wrote:
kynell wrote:
i not stiring im not interested in protecting a helpless alliance thankyou they just happened to steal a planet from my officer in that alliance which i gave to him and built it up for him therefore they stole a planet from me.

and untill debts are paid i wont be stopping.

oh... my bad. I guess it does sound like they're planning to sit on this alliance for the rest of their gatewars lives. For some silly reason I thought I read somewhere close to a dozen times that this war would be over whenever they want it to be, the planet would be returned/paid for...hell, kinda sounded like they'd get stuff for general repairs after this too. Clearly that was a figment of my imagination. Oops #-o

Agreed.

Kynell, Haz haz (tehe) already said he will return the planet, plus expenses, as soon as you back off enough for AA to reply to Haz's offer to do something. By continually massing him to 0, you are making this impossible, therefore delaying the return of the planet?

Are you just ignoring his posts, or what?

well yes ofc i am it doesnt work like that payment first then i bck of not the other way round you dont steal some1s stuff then expect them to stop massing you while you call the shots, you return the stuff firstbck to how it was then ask them nicley to stop
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

kynell wrote:
meatman wrote:
garshaw wrote:
kynell wrote:
i not stiring im not interested in protecting a helpless alliance thankyou they just happened to steal a planet from my officer in that alliance which i gave to him and built it up for him therefore they stole a planet from me.

and untill debts are paid i wont be stopping.

oh... my bad. I guess it does sound like they're planning to sit on this alliance for the rest of their gatewars lives. For some silly reason I thought I read somewhere close to a dozen times that this war would be over whenever they want it to be, the planet would be returned/paid for...hell, kinda sounded like they'd get stuff for general repairs after this too. Clearly that was a figment of my imagination. Oops #-o

Agreed.

Kynell, Haz haz (tehe) already said he will return the planet, plus expenses, as soon as you back off enough for AA to reply to Haz's offer to do something. By continually massing him to 0, you are making this impossible, therefore delaying the return of the planet?

Are you just ignoring his posts, or what?

well yes ofc i am it doesnt work like that payment first then i bck of not the other way round you dont steal some1s stuff then expect them to stop massing you while you call the shots, you return the stuff firstbck to how it was then ask them nicley to stop

I'm requesting that you stop long enough to allow them to reply to my offer... If they dont reply within a set time or I don't hold my end of the deal, you can just sit on me again... simple.

I'm not calling any shots, I'm offering a deal and asking you to allow them to accept/reject said deal by not taking my defence until they've replied or taken my defence.

Please allow them to do this. I'm not demanding you do this, but I'm requesting that you do.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Funny how a denial of this request makes it so Kynell is actually the aggressor here, THAT is how it works.. ;)

Yes, it does work like that. It is called negotiation. And in fact, that part is not your business, but between Haz and SDA (or whichever leader of AA who didn't quit). This conflict can be solved the minute you go to bed. :P
kynell wrote:it doesnt work like that
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Paul~IRC_Admin wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:
garshaw wrote:\Seriously people. Its a war game. let these alliances war. If AA still doesn't do anything, I'm willing to bet TC will stop. its field marshal and kynell who keep stiring the pot on this one.

Its a game. Let them play it.

That said, have fun AA and TC :)
It's not a war game. At all.

AA doesn't want to do anything. TC won't stop.

It's pretty clear TC just wants to pick on AA, they don't want to actually have a war. If that was the case, then they would end this "war" because AA wants no part of it. They would find another willing group, which would most likely be very easy.

Field Marshall is just giving TC what they want ... someone to play with.

ALL I HEAR IS WAH WAH WAH :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088

Stop hating and join in the fun EMP

or just continue to

What're you like 12 years old? Grow up.

Ishmayeck... wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:
garshaw wrote:\Seriously people. Its a war game. let these alliances war. If AA still doesn't do anything, I'm willing to bet TC will stop. its field marshal and kynell who keep stiring the pot on this one.

Really? Please, please explain to us then, why this game which isn't a war game at all... Has military units and weapons, all of which inflict damage on enemies, and is in fact designed from the ground up to be about people attacking other people and stealing their resources. Please explain why such a game has a button to declare war, right there on the stats page, placed there by the creator of the game presumably with the intention being that people make war against each other. I honestly want to understand how you came to the conclusion that this isn't a war game. I beg of you, enlighten us.

~+Ishmayeck+~
What Ifrit said.
Iƒrit wrote:just cause it has "war" in the game's net address does not necessarily imply that the only thing the game is about. And to make that expectation on others certainly would make that view asinine at best, especially in a MMO.
You can attack other people ... and inflict damage upon them. To say that the sole purpose of the game is to do so though, and label it as such, is absurd.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Ishmayeck... wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:

Really? Please, please explain to us then, why this game which isn't a war game at all... Has military units and weapons, all of which inflict damage on enemies, and is in fact designed from the ground up to be about people attacking other people and stealing their resources. Please explain why such a game has a button to declare war, right there on the stats page, placed there by the creator of the game presumably with the intention being that people make war against each other. I honestly want to understand how you came to the conclusion that this isn't a war game. I beg of you, enlighten us.

~+Ishmayeck+~

Please explain why in this "war game" you fail to do anything...defend your realm, attack back...I guess you fail to take your own advice?

[spoiler]May 06, 16:23 Horo 20,148,519,504 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 750,908 3 details
May 06, 03:54 Horo 20,163,036,032 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 1,624,244 3 details
May 05, 23:50 Horo 35,322,982,700 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 822,210 3 details
May 05, 14:28 Horo 21,178,609,866 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 821,047 3 details
May 05, 11:21 Horo 24,707,729,340 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 1,607,326 3 details
May 05, 02:37 Horo 27,039,369,126 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 414,799 3 details[/spoiler]

Haz wrote:For about half a second there I got pissed off there :P Thanks for leaving it, I'm hoping SDA or Scrofobell will take me up on the offer...

:smt081

Haz wrote:Also, what ends?

Your pointless assault on AA. 1 week, mutual withdrawal.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Drunken Ones
Race: Russian
ID: 21616

The Corporation vs Ascended Assembly

Field Marshall wrote:
Ishmayeck... wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:

~+Ishmayeck+~

Please explain why in this "war game" you fail to do anything...defend your realm, attack back...I guess you fail to take your own advice?

[spoiler]May 06, 16:23 Horo 20,148,519,504 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 750,908 3 details
May 06, 03:54 Horo 20,163,036,032 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 1,624,244 3 details
May 05, 23:50 Horo 35,322,982,700 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 822,210 3 details
May 05, 14:28 Horo 21,178,609,866 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 821,047 3 details
May 05, 11:21 Horo 24,707,729,340 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 1,607,326 3 details
May 05, 02:37 Horo 27,039,369,126 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 414,799 3 details[/spoiler]

Mostly because for the past few days I've been tilling up sections of land and building goat enclosures (I swear to god -_-). Unfortunately I don't see this changing in the near future, so I don't really have time to sit here safeguarding a defense or, as you can see, to even bank more than a couple times a day. The thing is, if I were to dedicate myself to growing my account, the first thing I'd do is go raid -- yes, gain UU at the expense of others. Really, unless you buy all your resources with cash, there's no getting around the fact that this is a player vs. player game. There's simply no other way to grow your account significantly.

E.M.P. wrote:
Ishmayeck... wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:

~+Ishmayeck+~
What Ifrit said.
Iƒrit wrote:just cause it has "war" in the game's net address does not necessarily imply that the only thing the game is about. And to make that expectation on others certainly would make that view asinine at best, especially in a MMO.
You can attack other people ... and inflict damage upon them. To say that the sole purpose of the game is to do so though, and label it as such, is absurd.

I agree with this; I've said nothing about the game's name. I never even said it was the sole purpose of the game, as clearly there are many other sides to it besides war. What I did say was that this is by nature a war game, since war functionality is built right into the damn thing. That doesn't mean war is the only thing you can do in it, it just means that war is a natural part of it, and is to be expected. Unless you're willing to fork out cash for ingame resources, there's worthwhile way to grow besides attacking other people and taking what's theirs.

~+Ishmayeck+~
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

This is seriously turning me off war.. I miss the good old days. :?
Bias Admin colour
Scrofobell
Fledgling Forumer
Race: AncienT
ID: 57266

i dont think i need his help on my ascension. i was just sayn that i will hit him only when i will finish with the ascension : Glory and Reputation Score (gained > rank 1,580) 639

since the ex-leader told him that this isnt a war alliance, and saw that none of us hit you (except me) that much, i dont understand why are you keep playng the same song over and over again : hit us, we end the war, blah blah blah

you don't know when to stop, this is the pure truth. well, i only need 361 more points to reach my goal, then i will try to repay all of you with the same treatment.
from my point of view my Co,Kynell and FM can do whatever they want, they are just showing you theyr point of view.

Keep trolling this thread, muck me, but i will make sure i will do the same in 3-4 weeks.
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

i love these types of wars really last war i had like this was when i was ascending which i put on hold and had a good old laugh with the other guys in same position as me acc wise.

btw Paul are you stil on vac/talking in this thread and acting like a *filtered*??

if you are its major *Filtered* move for you to run like that and let your Alliance mates fight for you.

kick there ass Scrof

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

GOLDEN WING wrote:kick there ass Scrof
Ain't gonna happen, dear. He's vulturing his own war, denies he's in it, and claims the 'glory' (*cough*) that Field Marshal and Kynell are gathering by keeping TC down. Hypocrisy 101: "Doing something while saying others shouldn't."
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Apparently "stop spamming" isn't clear enough. Continue to do so and more warnings will follow.
Death is the Road to Awe

wacky
Forum Newbie

oh how i miss the good ole days ;)
Scrofobell
Fledgling Forumer
Race: AncienT
ID: 57266

Juliette wrote:
Ain't gonna happen, dear. He's vulturing his own war, denies he's in it, and claims the 'glory' (*cough*) that Field Marshal and Kynell are gathering by keeping TC down. Hypocrisy 101: "Doing something while saying others shouldn't."

Julie please point me the post where i brag about what Kynell and FM are doing, or im sayng that I massed those from TC.
If you fail to see that i just want to be left alone, then its not my problem.
Oh and another question that i cant find an answer : im the only one in that alliance? from what i see in the title it says TC vs AA, not TC vs ScrofoBell. So, the question : Why the rest of the AA isnt here writing / involved / hit asked what they want from / by Haz ?
Lebanite
Forum Grunt

Scrofobell wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Julie please point me the post where i brag about what Kynell and FM are doing, or im sayng that I massed those from TC.
Oh and another question that i cant find an answer : im the only one in that alliance? from what i see in the title it says TC vs AA, not TC vs ScrofoBell. So, the question : Why the rest of the AA isnt here writing / involved / hit asked what they want from / by Haz ?

If you notice, she was replying to a post that mentioned you in it. She is exactly correct, you and your alliance are just hiding behind your co and FM.
At this point, I don't have much else to say.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Lebanite wrote:
Scrofobell wrote:
Juliette wrote:

If you notice, she was replying to a post that mentioned you in it. She is exactly correct, you and your alliance are just hiding behind your co and FM.
At this point, I don't have much else to say.
They're not really hiding at all ..... they just don't want to waste time and resources in a war right now. That's been made abundantly clear. If TC want to keep this going, and keep complaining, it's their own fault.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”