The Legion vs MaYHeM/ChAoS

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: The Legion vs MaYHeM/ChAoS

Eärendil wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Yeah Noobert, that was then. Don't live in the past.

Sure, I respect all the players of old and the wars of old. I give full respect where it is due.

Just because you were active 2 years ago, does not make you active now. Simple matter of fact.

I know you were once a good player and I understand that the game is "dying". However, I am correct, you are not active. Neither are your team mates...Feri is active, but unable to to log on properly due to his less than perfect internet connection.

I'm not going to get into a slinging match. Just pointing out, TL just managed to descend a major player..if not mH's Alpha player. However, you feel that you must bash that down. Which annoys me...look through my posts here...and any in the last year or so...I congratulate every defence removed and any significant move.

Your too defensive, enjoy the game...you don't have to be a forum warrior anymore...that war is over and has been for a while now.

Don't get me wrong, it was impressive that you guys did that, but at the same time, you make it seem like he's actually active on ascended so you really had to work at it.

Well he's active enough to have stopped us descending him before now...and what we in...month 5?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Eärendil wrote:

Sure, I respect all the players of old and the wars of old. I give full respect where it is due.

Just because you were active 2 years ago, does not make you active now. Simple matter of fact.

I know you were once a good player and I understand that the game is "dying". However, I am correct, you are not active. Neither are your team mates...Feri is active, but unable to to log on properly due to his less than perfect internet connection.

I'm not going to get into a slinging match. Just pointing out, TL just managed to descend a major player..if not mH's Alpha player. However, you feel that you must bash that down. Which annoys me...look through my posts here...and any in the last year or so...I congratulate every defence removed and any significant move.

Your too defensive, enjoy the game...you don't have to be a forum warrior anymore...that war is over and has been for a while now.

Don't get me wrong, it was impressive that you guys did that, but at the same time, you make it seem like he's actually active on ascended so you really had to work at it.

Basically, it's your choice...or rather Mayhem's choice if they don't want to play ascended.

You work out how many hits it would require to remove 2.5b worth of LF reserves.

It takes organisation and good accounts hitting around the clock. Just like the planets we have removed from you and the 50T defences that have been removed.

:smt064
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I'm not living in the past. People on your side do not change their attitudes, or the way they act towards things that are redundant. Ascended has been and always will be a deserted server. Most people used to go there to farm when they were bored, and there were no farms on Main. How many people actually care about Ascention? Or ever did? I built my account there to stop myself from being descended while I slept. Thank God for that.

I am not active? I log in a few times a day when I'm off PPT to check how my account is doing and rebuild if necessary. Does that count as active to you or no?

I build defenses. I build motherships. I put spies out there to be massed when I shouldn't. I get is sabbed, MS massed by somebody far larger than me and then AC'd by somebody who didn't do the sabbing a few hours later but have nothing to mass in return. So let me ask you. Is it worth even putting anything up at all to somebody who won't touch your defense?

You realize how many times during this war I've been massed? I can count on one, maybe two hands. You realize how many times during this war I've been sabbed? I've lost count. Last week I was massed once (twice if you count R8's MS mass) by Merc 1 whom I thanked, and told him to hit me up any time he wants to fight. You know how many times I was sabbed? 3 Pages worth in the period of three days. Most of which was done by Nero Tech who sits at rank 10,000.

You want to see activity? I'll be active when I can mass a defense with 1.6T Strike on a 1T defense and not lose 20K more Supers per 3 AT hit than they do. Just a waste of time otherwise.

I never bashed down the fact you descended a major player in Mayhem. I "encouraged" the fact of Robe, Sycamore and somebody else trying to descend me. You even quoted what I said about that..

I am not a "forum" warrior. I just enjoy provoking people into massing me. Haven't you figured it out yet? I want somebody to actually touch my account rather than sab everything away with higher covert levels. The game was built to where it is now on massing, and people would rather sab everything now because "it's cheaper" or "easier" than having to sit there and hit through Nox.

You want to prove a point to an enemy? Mass whatever he or she has. It's more annoying to find your account smashed every time you log in than seeing it half-ass massed. It just shows you that your enemy isn't even worth building for. [-(

As for Renegadze~ Stopping a descention only takes logging in once. So hard to do that. Ouch. A-durrrrrrr. :-$

On a lighter note - go go. Descend me. :smt110
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Eärendil wrote:You never touched my planets when I still played #-o

No, we just descended you as well :-D
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Robe wrote:

Is funny because is true :-D
Remember that time Eary, you were all descended and stuff and I was laughing :-P

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Dmonix wrote:
Robe wrote:

Is funny because is true :-D
Remember that time Eary, you were all descended and stuff and I was laughing :-P

:smt081

Ok, Noobert, chill dude :) Robe and myself removed all defences and some spies from every member off PPT last night...

I went to bed, went to work and came back about 12 hours later...

Military Records and Achievements
AS OF Feb 03, 08:14
Attack Turns Used(1) 23,985
Attack Turns Used Against You 27

Don't tell me you want something to mass, there has been plenty on my account since we finished up with DDE. There is more and there is less and I can promise you. Every single little one of our defences is more massable than any in mH.

Next track? :smt015

I'm failing to understand through your contradictions:

Noobert wrote:You want to prove a point to an enemy? Mass whatever he or she has. It's more annoying to find your account smashed every time you log in than seeing it half-ass massed. It just shows you that your enemy isn't even worth building for.

Noobert wrote:You want to see activity? I'll be active when I can mass a defense with 1.6T Strike on a 1T defense and not lose 20K more Supers per 3 AT hit than they do. Just a waste of time otherwise.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Woops, yeah my bad. I haven't really been active in my terms of the word since before Christmas. I think I missed my merlins every day last week :? I thought I'd logged into ascended and checked, but apparently not.

Good job to everyone that was involved in hitting me every 2.5hrs for 65hrs straight, was impressive dedication.

I'm going to hit vac at the end of the week (yes it's because I don't want to play without my ascended stats). I may be off when I'm re-ascended or whatever the term is, depends how I feel at the time.

Congratz though, in my nearly 4 years of playing this is the first time I have ever been descended.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Noobert stop with the long posts and stuff. Most of us stick around this game for the people we play with and the little bit of excitement we still get from certain aspects of the game, be it in main or ascended. Everyone to their own style.

Ps Love you DR :smt060
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Duderanch wrote:Woops, yeah my bad. I haven't really been active in my terms of the word since before Christmas. I think I missed my merlins every day last week :? I thought I'd logged into ascended and checked, but apparently not.

Good job to everyone that was involved in hitting me every 2.5hrs for 65hrs straight, was impressive dedication.

I'm going to hit vac at the end of the week (yes it's because I don't want to play without my ascended stats). I may be off when I'm re-ascended or whatever the term is, depends how I feel at the time.

Congratz though, in my nearly 4 years of playing this is the first time I have ever been descended.

:smt060

Sorry Noobert, I was just a little frustrated and DR made me feel bad after that very noble post.

I'll shut up as well :smt091

DR - The voice of reason - it's been a pleasure and hopefully we'll see you in 2 weeks time =D>
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Field Marshall wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Woops, yeah my bad. I haven't really been active in my terms of the word since before Christmas. I think I missed my merlins every day last week :? I thought I'd logged into ascended and checked, but apparently not.

:smt060

Sorry Noobert, I was just a little frustrated and DR made me feel bad after that very noble post.

I'll shut up as well :smt091

DR - The voice of reason - it's been a pleasure and hopefully we'll see you in 2 weeks time =D>

Well we'll see him in 2 weeks time regardless if he comes off vac :P
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Robe
Aussie Icon

Honours and Awards

Duderanch wrote:Good job to everyone that was involved in hitting me every 2.5hrs for 65hrs straight, was impressive dedication...

You have been an amazing opponent throughout this entire war DR.

TL Salutes You!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

On behalf of mH I would like to congratulate TL for a well fought war.

TL used its superior activity levels and great teamwork to put forward a commanding front and a challenging opponent .

All in good fun and good spirits I hope and wish you all the best.

mH mini diplomat
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Robe
Aussie Icon

Honours and Awards

Feri wrote:On behalf of mH I would like to congratulate TL for a well fought war.

TL used its superior activity levels and great teamwork to put forward a commanding front and a challenging opponent .

All in good fun and good spirits I hope and wish you all the best.

mH mini diplomat

The Legion agrees that MaYHeM were an outstanding opponent in this war.

On behalf of The Legion I confirm that we have decided to end the 2010 War of the Year on good terms
and wish both sides the best in the future.
2011 Descensions
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

And can a mod please lock this 24 hours from now.
Leave it open for any saved rounds comments etc.
Thankies
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

congrats everyone!