Delta Allegiance vs. T I T A N S Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Bull3t
Forum Newbie
Alliance: T I T A N S
Race: Na'vi
ID: 34383

Re: Delta Allegiance vs. T I T A N S Empire

I'd like to apologise for my lack of activity. Being interstate and on holidays meant little time sober and what little time there was I couldn't waste playing! From what I saw this war was great fun for everyone involved and you Delta guys sure know how to party! By party I obviously mean annihilate accounts. I'd like to think that if this war had come at a better time I might have been able to participate in some way but here's to hoping there's a next time. Not too soon hopefully =P

Thanks again to you Deltans for being such good sports and positive throughout the entire engagement. It's great to see guys with class still playing this game.

"Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world and in here is the dream." - Jake Sully

MSN: Bull3t@internode.on.net
ID: 34383

You have started playing at 02:22:37 on 20. September 2005.
cold lazarus
Forum Newbie

Thanks to all who took part. A fun and respectful war :D Special thanks to Woofy, we dance so well together its scarey :shock: well fought mate !

ME for the war :-
[spoiler]Attack Mercs Killed (30) 22,657,510
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 38,032,957
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 21,181
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 2,677,746
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 62,864,466
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 49,553,787
Spies Killed(50) 61,474,035
Spy Killers Killed(50) 29,862,126
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 2,267,617
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 1,578,870
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 254,895
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 272,882
Planets Taken(5000) 5
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 7,964,696,162,050
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 1,285,714,678,975
Attack Turns Used(1) 13,345
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 31,579,704,861[/spoiler]
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Thanks CL! yea, was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it.. All the love I got from everyone. Hmm, all that lovin sure felt painful! Will be raiding quite a while when I come off vac to rebuild. I cant take all the credit for what I did though... I had a LOT of help from my fellow TITANS. Many donated resources. When I came off vac for the war I had almost no naq to work with so my brothers came to my rescue. We might not have had a lot of active fighters in the war, but many participated behind the scenes, so please don't think any less of them if they didn't actively fight. They were certainly doing their parts in the war.

hmmm, Im really surprised this hasent been locked by now...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

This can be locked indeed :) thanks again TITANS :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

~LordRse~ wrote:This can be locked indeed :)

Agreed

Was a pleasure Rse.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

~LordRse~ wrote:This can be locked indeed :) thanks again TITANS :)

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”