Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

xDaku wrote:
LMAO, I posted earlier that I will talk to seb, you're still throwing your hissy fit and threatening indefinite "sit-ons". :roll:

You do realise you posted that you said you did already and mentioned how is not going to surrender ?
And they are not indefinite ... until he surrenders from the war he ran from ...
a very bad hairdo
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

not for me it doesnt.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
KiwiNZ
Forum Newbie
ID: 1

Them two players are only good @ sniper so they are @ home now (FS) #-o
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Duck Dodgers wrote:
xDaku wrote:
LMAO, I posted earlier that I will talk to seb, you're still throwing your hissy fit and threatening indefinite "sit-ons". :roll:

You do realise you posted that you said you did already and mentioned how is not going to surrender ?
And they are not indefinite ... until he surrenders from the war he ran from ...

Your conditions do not matter to FS one bit. We agreed with a Ricos HC member who made the compromise to not surrender just like we made a compromise to not sit on another one of our members we have deep issues with. Unfortunately, seb posted before we got a chance to talk to him and I already said I will have a chat with him about ignoring this topic.

So, there's a Ricos HC and FS 2ic working to find a solution. Then there's you throwing around grand gestures and ideas of surrenders and what you will or will not do, and all this while the two HCs are properly working to fix it.

I've told you this a few times now, and gonna say it once more, go and cool off and let the HCs handle it instead of making threats that will end up costing you dearly.

And Tziki, it really doesn't matter what you think here.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:let the HCs handle it instead of making threats that will end up costing you dearly.

lol ... kinda counter productive there arent you ?
telling to not make threats while making one yourself ...

You realy got a hardon for sebastiaan I must say.
a very bad hairdo
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
xDaku wrote:

Your conditions do not matter to FS one bit. We agreed with a Ricos HC member who made the compromise to not surrender just like we made a compromise to not sit on another one of our members we have deep issues with. Unfortunately, seb posted before we got a chance to talk to him and I already said I will have a chat with him about ignoring this topic.

So, there's a Ricos HC and FS 2ic working to find a solution. Then there's you throwing around grand gestures and ideas of surrenders and what you will or will not do, and all this while the two HCs are properly working to fix it.

I've told you this a few times now, and gonna say it once more, go and cool off and let the HCs handle it instead of making threats that will end up costing you dearly.

And Tziki, it really doesn't matter what you think here.

it matters more what i think here than it does you, since i am apart of this war.

edit: just remembered why i have you set to ignore on the forums ^^
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
The
Forum Newbie

I made an agreement with Mezz which benefits both sides. I am not going into why here in public (will inform RW members of why), but it clears the air.

Seb jumped the gun and posted when he should not of. Seb, I told you why you forgo your surrender. Not that we are weak, not that your new alliances scares us, it was for Ricos benefit long run.

In any other situation Ricos would not let players off, but this time a little disgresion works.

Although, I would ask FS to tell Seb not to post again until the war starts and accepts he is a very lucky boy.

~Tziki~ is in an another alliance so he can do what he likes as we have no hold over him.

Also, Mezz did say FS will have maybe 1 or 2 more members join before the war, but I would expect to see those new members stay in FS for at least a few months after so as not classified as ringers. :)

Now, can someone close this

LV
Overlord RW
xDaku
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:it matters more what i think here than it does you, since i am apart of this war.

edit: just remembered why i have you set to ignore on the forums ^^

Ahh you mistook what I meant. It doesn't matter what you think here because ingame if you're in FS logs you will be sat on faster than you can say "sat on". ;)
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

sat on...

oh wait i said it.

mate im in fs logs farming your low defs all the time. Dont start talking crap now to make you look big.
--------
xDaku
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:sat on...

oh wait i said it.

mate im in fs logs farming your low defs all the time. Dont start talking crap now to make you look big.

I don't see you in logs. And anyone with a half pea sized brain would know the inclusion in logs was meant for massing seb.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

take your threats elsewere daku, i learned a long time ago not to take you serious.
--------
xDaku
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:take your threats elsewere daku, i learned a long time ago not to take you serious.

Around the ame time quite a few people including some of your friends and your alliance leader at the time told you to back off I assume. :roll:

Don't take me seriously. Mass seb as soon as you get a chance. Nothing will make me happier.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

no, dont recall that happening :)

your just making **Filtered** up as usual.
--------
xDaku
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:no, dont recall that happening :)

your just making **Filtered** up as usual.

KJ telling you to back off was no secret, especially considering he told me he'll tell you to back off :roll:
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:KJ telling you to back off was no secret, especially considering he told me he'll tell you to back off :roll:

You need KJ to make threats for you ? :smt117

People must not be taking you serious :-#
a very bad hairdo

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”