Just a bit of info regarding Ricos and Mayhem

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Re: Just a bit of info regarding Ricos and Mayhem

Halisstra wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:This will probably be taken out of context..but I will say it anyways..I think everyone should keep thier real life stuff out the gc. This is for game and the game is not life. Thus the oppurtunities for insults or misinterpreted statements made towards people about thier rl will be greatly minimized...less fuel for the fire so to speak.
I wholeheartedly support this, very sensible =]
Everyone supports it, even thou it's immensely hypocritical.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Drahazar wrote:
Halisstra wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:This will probably be taken out of context..but I will say it anyways..I think everyone should keep thier real life stuff out the gc. This is for game and the game is not life. Thus the oppurtunities for insults or misinterpreted statements made towards people about thier rl will be greatly minimized...less fuel for the fire so to speak.
Its not hypocrytical at all.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Halisstra wrote:
The issue isn't people keep their lives out of gatewars, people should be allowed to share what they feel like that want to share, the issue is people shouldn't bring personal insults to the table. I know on several occasions you have done this yourself JT.

People that bring personal life into insults will always drag personal life into insults, it shouldn't be about not fuelling the fire, it should be about being better people.

E.G, Woman gets raped, well she shouldn't have been wearing those clothes, it incited the rapist - wrong way to look at the situation.

People should just know how to conduct themselves.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

R0B3RT wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:wont be around for 2-3 days, going camping. All accounts will be set on vac mode within the next 20 hours ^_^

play nice kiddies.
how many you have :-k 5or 6 :smt081

my planet save now :smt043
No actually robert i have 4 accounts.

SGW main - SGW ascended
NG main - NG ascended (this is my NG multi....which you lot have no idea where it is).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

~Odin~ #38 wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:wont be around for 2-3 days, going camping. All accounts will be set on vac mode within the next 20 hours ^_^

play nice kiddies.
how many you have :-k 5or 6 :smt081

my planet save now :smt043
No actually robert i have 4 accounts.

SGW main - SGW ascended
NG main - NG ascended (this is my NG multi....which you lot have no idea where it is).
I have all the accounts, yeah, every account in the game is mine, how does it feel to be a figment of my imagination Rob?
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Halisstra wrote:
The issue isn't people keep their lives out of gatewars, people should be allowed to share what they feel like that want to share, the issue is people shouldn't bring personal insults to the table. I know on several occasions you have done this yourself JT.

People that bring personal life into insults will always drag personal life into insults, it shouldn't be about not fuelling the fire, it should be about being better people.

E.G, Woman gets raped, well she shouldn't have been wearing those clothes, it incited the rapist - wrong way to look at the situation.

I disagree, keep real personal stuff of the gc if you dont want it used. Your example is not fitting to the pount of a GAME forum. You cant speak on being better people when you propogate your fair share of this stuff..now that is travelingtowards hypocrisy.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Halisstra wrote:

I disagree, keep real personal stuff of the gc if you dont want it used. Your example is not fitting to the pount of a GAME forum. You cant speak on being better people when you propogate your fair share of this stuff..now that is travelingtowards hypocrisy.
Its the same basic concept, you are suggesting that the part that is wrong is people sharing, its not, its the insulting.

Really JT you think I'm a hypocrite? How many warnings have I ever been given? How many times have I attacked someone's real life?

I don't attack people's real life, I was raised better than that.
Spoiler
Drought
Forum Expert

Drahazar wrote: People that bring personal life into insults will always drag personal life into insults, it shouldn't be about not fuelling the fire, it should be about being better people.

The nature of the game, and the GC corner of the forum, isnt really a place to expect 'better people'.

And yes, everything you throw out there is potential ammo for someone with hurt feelings.
a very bad hairdo
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Drought wrote:
Drahazar wrote: People that bring personal life into insults will always drag personal life into insults, it shouldn't be about not fuelling the fire, it should be about being better people.

The nature of the game, and the GC corner of the forum, isnt really a place to expect 'better people'.

And yes, everything you throw out there is potential ammo for someone with hurt feelings.
Sorry, but your wrong.

Everywhere should be a place where you try to better yourself against the person hurling insults.

That is what is wrong individually with this game, the sheer mechanics of no eventual winner causes one alliance to try and gain a competitive edge through words. If people were more civil and tried to undertake this one single moral, the game would be a lot more enjoyable.

Quite simply, one should be able to live and let live. Come on here, have a bit of a laugh, congratulate their opponent as necessary.

People believe, once the game aspect has finished, that you must bad mouth your opponent, until psychologically they submit. It just creates bad blood and a vicious circle. Why on earth we are still going down this road, I will never know. This war should have finished months ago, however, a few bad eggs, stupid comments and arrogance has caused this to continue.

Just to point out, this isn't aimed at anybody, I myself have attributed to this at times and know full well that others on my side don't make it easy at times.

Anyway, just to let you know, I'm still grieving a colleagues passing at work. I don't have much time for the game at the moment, logging into my multi just to have a bit of a farm at a minimum pace.

Please try and be nice and civil everyone, it's a game..
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Drought
Forum Expert

I agree with you whole heartedly FM, ... but history here has proven otherwise ...

The no winner side of the problem is a no brainer, its been brought up countless times, and bloodwar was suposed to be a resolve to this. Alas, it has not.

I suggested a tournament in our chat yesterday, so scores can be settled, 1vs1's and or bigger, accumulating points per battle for your alliance. That has potential imo.
Last year I tried placing a tournament addon to the dde camps, I never got to round it up sadly.
Its still an aspect that could lively up this game, even in this stage.

btw, sorry for your collegaue's loss
a very bad hairdo
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Drought wrote:I agree with you whole heartedly FM, ... but history here has proven otherwise ...

The no winner side of the problem is a no brainer, its been brought up countless times, and bloodwar was suposed to be a resolve to this. Alas, it has not.

I suggested a tournament in our chat yesterday, so scores can be settled, 1vs1's and or bigger, accumulating points per battle for your alliance. That has potential imo.
Last year I tried placing a tournament addon to the dde camps, I never got to round it up sadly.

Yes it has, my point is, we make the game, we should all try and make it a better community without the bitter resent for one another and to say it isn't a place where we should better ourselves and take the moral high ground is wrong.

Glad you agree, I highly doubt anyone will disagree, putting it into actions of course is a much different story!

Oh well, here's hoping!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Drought
Forum Expert

Field Marshall wrote:
Drought wrote:I agree with you whole heartedly FM, ... but history here has proven otherwise ...

Yes it has, my point is, we make the game, we should all try and make it a better community without the bitter resent for one another and to say it isn't a place where we should better ourselves and take the moral high ground is wrong.

Glad you agree, I highly doubt anyone will disagree, putting it into actions of course is a much different story!

Oh well, here's hoping!
After some years, I see it the same yeah ... but thats because time spent brought lessons learned ...

But I remember when I came here .... I came to unwind ... and as with most things in life, the next generation sets the trend.
a very bad hairdo
kynell
Forum Irregular

everyone just stop talking in here about real life and that please to much to read through and is spamming the logs with arguments and that stay on topic please.

this topic is about us kicking ur butts so stay on topic :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Field Marshall wrote:

Oh well, here's hoping!
Well we have tried that amd continue to work at it but the notion itself remains under attack by those that have no vision. Mezz and I were partnering in that venture on behalf of our respective alliances but the change in fs leadership took them a few steps back. But there are other alliances we have been and will continue to work with. Its individual choice as to wether or hot it will work for individual alliances. The forum is th setting where everything good or bad is displayed..there needs to be refined, specific enforced rules of engagement here in order to keep order. This free for all and " police state" non sense is an excuse not to try.

Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

You only have control over what you post, so i suggest everyone who thinks they should be posting in a more acceptable manner just does so, if you are in a position of leadership in your alliance then you can influence your alliance mates to do the same. Change starts on an individual basis and it can happen right here, right now.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”