~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Re: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Guild wrote:why is anyone even acting like its a suprise :smt081 ETL's got some dodgey as **Filtered** massing script haha

i mean him and Jason are besties so at this point nothings a suprise form him
Meh, if they want to cheat or get naq given thats thier business. Beat thier asses harder. =D>
So you obviously just got smashed online, again. Better luck next time chum.

Ricos surrendered yet?
they'll have to disband first :P
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Suinekra wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Guild wrote:why is anyone even acting like its a suprise :smt081 ETL's got some dodgey as **Filtered** massing script haha

Meh, if they want to cheat or get naq given thats thier business. Beat thier asses harder. =D>

Ricos surrendered yet?

I think OE will be the first to surrender if anyone is going to :smt047
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Deathr wrote:
Suinekra wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Ricos surrendered yet?

i like to see ppl trying to learn how to troll... even though you're still a rookie, dont give up. one day you'll shine :smt056
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Suinekra wrote:
Deathr wrote:
Suinekra wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Ricos surrendered yet?

i like to see ppl trying to learn how to troll... even though you're still a rookie, dont give up. one day you'll shine :smt056
Mod edit
Last edited by DaDigi on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule violation. Warning issued.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Guild
Spy FS_FP for lols
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - hammer]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the ORI
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

At least i am not in ppt all day. You're lame as always. Go back to perg, noob! :smt081
Guild
Forum Addict

Suinekra wrote:Guild
Spy FS_FP for lols
The UnKnown of the ORI

At least i am not in ppt all day. You're lame as always. Go back to perg, noob! :smt081
on ppt all day :-k ive been on what 1 hour, its funny you never com knocking when im online anus :smt043

your not allowed to call anyone noob anus, :smt117 you bend over every time someone comes knocking

( you see how i linked your nickname anus to you bending over :shock: I hope you appreciate that pun )
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:
Spy FS_FP for lols
The UnKnown of the ORI

on ppt all day :-k ive been on what 1 hour, its funny you never com knocking when im online anus :smt043

your not allowed to call anyone noob anus, :smt117 you bend over every time someone comes knocking

( you see how i linked your nickname anus to you bending over :shock: I hope you appreciate that pun )
This is such a ironic post after today's events especially.

Same old people, posting the same old crap.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Spy FS_FP for lols
The UnKnown of the ORI

give me an excuse to explain to the public what happend . please huxey do it!

i want you too
Spoiler
Huxley
Forum Elder

Where are the Rico WarLards?

This thread seems decent, go do your thing on the other one chum.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:Where are the Rico WarLards?

thought not :smt117
Spoiler
Huxley
Forum Elder

[spoiler]
Guild wrote:

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Spy FS_FP for lols
The UnKnown of the ORI

i want you too
[/spoiler]
Guild wrote:

Version I heard was you glory phased on Flux, then fled onto PPT after getting your ass handed to you, claiming to be busy then pm'ing for an hour and now trash talking on the forum.

Guess you need all your concentration for this fapping.

Hey, you want to have the last word, be my guest, I'm finished here.
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:[spoiler]
Guild wrote:

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Spy FS_FP for lols
The UnKnown of the ORI

i want you too
[/spoiler]
Guild wrote:

Version I heard was you glory phased on Flux, then fled onto PPT after getting your ass handed to you, claiming to be busy then pm'ing for an hour and now trash talking on the forum.

thanks hux,

ok since Iflux has been boasting to his boyfriends in OE or whoever will listen.

... although if what you said is true why didnt iflux run to the forums to shout about how he scared me to ppt... odd... very odd.... :smt017

massed about 4 different people from OE while ETL wasMSmassing with that beast of his,

i massed iflux 0'd him, he came online and hit mea few times built his MS which got leveled in seconds. ETL sabbed a load of my weps iflux massed immediately after, he got my def to like 440 bil i repaired then after i phased.

at this point i have no covert capacity to sab Ifluxs sniper setup, him lew and ETL all were there at this point.

Iflux wasnt a threat whatsoever , bless him, but ETL was ACin through my def and killing spies, as funny as it was to watch Iflux mass his strike away again. i decided to save my stats :D

didnt once say i was busy :-k as i said to iflux, it wasnt his noob ass it was ETL's vastly superior AC lvls

thanks hux for embarrasing your boy iflux
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:[spoiler]
Guild wrote:

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Spy FS_FP for lols
The UnKnown of the ORI

i want you too
[/spoiler]
Guild wrote:

thanks hux,

ok since Iflux has been boasting to his boyfriends in OE or whoever will listen.

... although if what you said is true why didnt iflux run to the forums to shout about how he scared me to ppt... odd... very odd.... :smt017

massed about 4 different people from OE while ETL wasMSmassing with that beast of his,

i massed iflux 0'd him, he came online and hit mea few times built his MS which got leveled in seconds. ETL sabbed a load of my weps iflux massed immediately after, he got my def to like 440 bil i repaired then after i phased.

at this point i have no covert capacity to sab Ifluxs sniper setup, him lew and ETL all were there at this point.

Iflux wasnt a threat whatsoever , bless him, but ETL was ACin through my def and killing spies, as funny as it was to watch Iflux mass his strike away again. i decided to save my stats :D

didnt once say i was busy :-k as i said to iflux, it wasnt his noob ass it was ETL's vastly superior AC lvls

thanks hux for embarrasing your boy iflux
i massed 1 mil supers away on first run which is not a big deal lol ... second time i went for you my losses were LOWER then yours :) but i quess then Emergency was about to pop.. waited that ...you ppted after i started to hitting again

400 bil for real guild lie more :)

Guild's The Churchill provides 65,434,089,716 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of iFLuX rush in full force, and inflict 491,351,834,868 damage on Guild's forces!
It was confirmed that 30,297 of Guild's forces fell at the hands of iFLuX's assult.

The forces of Guild fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 130,868,179,431 damage on iFLuX's forces!
They managed to eradicate 10,697 of iFLuX's troops.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:
i massed 1 mil supers away on first run which is not a big deal lol ... second time i went for you my losses were LOWER then yours :) but i quess then Emergency was about to pop.. waited that ...you ppted after i started to hitting again
Message text:

haha 5 mil troops :D well see you when this glory phase goes off :)
the pm i saved from you said you lost only 5 mil, iflux you're a liar and will spend an eternity on this ship !...oh sorry that was pirates of the Caribbean quote.. but you get my point you are a compulsive liar.

i ppt'd like after 5 minutes of ETL trying to mass me and ACin through my def... oh yeah i think you were there too , i forget the insignificant liar
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Mod edit.
Last edited by DaDigi on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: c. Abuse / Racism Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post p

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”