Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Re: ascension power point

can anyone pleas go to this meeting instead of me
someone more respected among players like lore or munchy

PS:
If not let me know and will aproach with this idea myself, but I need your help cause I was never in the chat room and I would like you to tell me how to get to the chat room, I alredy read the post lore gave me but I still don't know how to use the chat room or where to find it

Thor
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Ancient Thor wrote:can anyone pleas go to this meeting instead of me
someone more respected among players like lore or munchy

PS:
If not let me know and will aproach with this idea myself, but I need your help cause I was never in the chat room and I would like you to tell me how to get to the chat room, I alredy read the post lore gave me but I still don't know how to use the chat room or where to find it

Thor

Thor, my first visit and first time in chat was last admin chat. Munchy is a good one. try to catch him on MSN and go with him. Actually it would be better if you go in person. Often times I think admin just thinks its us "big guys" and " well known" players wanting these changes simple because we are the only one who go.

I'm not good because i am at work during the meetings, I can't even make it to the mod meetings with admin that im suppose to attend. Plus My and him dont see eye to eye so ,,,,,,,,LOL

Dont get me wrong i like and respect Jason, but think he doesnt think updates through very well.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer

::D
Oh ok THX
If I have the time I'll go myself otherwise I'll try to go with munchy
THX Lore

Thor
I have new SIG:

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:

Thor says:
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer

I'll have to attend the meeting this wednesday cause the last meeting was cancled
I have new SIG:

Trade feedback:

Thor says:
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

good
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

To tell you the truth, I stopped going to meetings because Jason doesn't listen to anyone. He shows up and he types a few things every now and again. But for the most part he probably reads the newspaper and drinks coffee. I say this because, despite the insurmountable evidence presented to him that his last round of updates were so ill-conceived as to be laughable, he has yet to do anything to fix the situation. And he has been presented with sensible, VIABLE solutions to the problems. A number of them. Any of which would solve numerous if not all the problems on both servers. However, it is now too late to effect any significant changes without resetting the server back at least a month. And, even then, I am not sure if that would do anything but delay the inevitable which is the collapse of both servers as people quit the game in droves once there is nothing left to achieve. Once you hit 4 billion planets in ascension, you may as well just quit because you aren't going to be getting anywhere beyond that point very quickly. Your CER has dropped to about 20% of what it was originally and levels are so freaking expensive that, pretty soon, everyone is going to be at the same level with the same 4 billion planets and all accounts will become virtually identical. But hey, I guess that is what ascension is all about.
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

MojoRising is correct on this issue, but probalby not on why players are leaving.

Making it where Ascending gives a player more APP wont solve the problems... The problem is he made it too high before.

Anyone that did a single "power ascention" durring the server wide PPT should be over 3B by now. I know at least 85 players are now over 3B Planets.

Making ascentions more powerful will just fill up the 4B club that much faster.

Probably best to raise the caps to allow the top couple hundred players to spread out.

There is no concievable reason that ascentions should be made more powerful to allow a player to ascend then be able to take on the number 1 player within a month.

The fix discussed here needs to take into account number of ascentions and/or CER and/or current Physical Expance. By having a modifier of some sort then new players are not instantly beamed to the top and top players can Ascend again and get more than 1 turn of resouces out of it.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

I still don't understand why ascention is faster paced then main. It should have been a slower more mathotical, skillfull game. Ascended can never be fixed right now as its 30 to 50 times cheaper to buy DMU over ascending. Not to mention there is no gain from ascending either.(As a LG+2 1% is not even close to being worth the cost)
Reason, youll get dead.
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

hence me stopping ascending after i reach LG+1...
besides it's the players who originally started to trade DMU that are at fault here (not pointing fingers just lil theory of mine)
we all knew the prices would inflate with the update since more people would become able to produce more DMU and therefore being able to sell it for main naq.
well imo DMU is still too expensive for me since i value my main account more then my ascension account.

I intend to ascend for the bonuses...yeh i won't be doing crappy ascension either but i won't put as much in my ascended account as other since i don't value it enough...(maybe i would if descending wasn't crap atm :P )
APP's are indeed broken since i can't compete on ascended server anymore against the DMU buyers...it's not the APP that's broken it's the buying/selling of DMU that caused it to seem broken.
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

repli**cator wrote:hence me stopping ascending after i reach LG+1...
besides it's the players who originally started to trade DMU that are at fault here (not pointing fingers just lil theory of mine)
we all knew the prices would inflate with the update since more people would become able to produce more DMU and therefore being able to sell it for main naq.
well imo DMU is still too expensive for me since i value my main account more then my ascension account.

I intend to ascend for the bonuses...yeh i won't be doing crappy ascension either but i won't put as much in my ascended account as other since i don't value it enough...(maybe i would if descending wasn't crap atm :P )
APP's are indeed broken since i can't compete on ascended server anymore against the DMU buyers...it's not the APP that's broken it's the buying/selling of DMU that caused it to seem broken.

i half way agree with you. Even if all DMU sales stopped tho, ascending is still pointless as my income outways ascention APP.

If it had been that way from the beginning i would agree with you, but at present state something has to be done
Reason, youll get dead.
chargin
Forum Intermediate

It needs a permanent solution not just a quick fix. I made a suggestion about this, i just renamed the thread so it's a little easier to notice. :D

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

I'm studying it now, sounds promising
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”