All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Tauri scum bow before your God

jg8er19 wrote:And humans are to goauld what dogs are to cats, we bite, you scratch, we bark, you hiss, we win, you lose, its the circle of life.

And a smart cat would claw the dog in the eyes, and then jump at his throat and kill him without any resistance...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ernest wrote:Hail the goa'uld and system lords who are once again building the almighty
goa'uld empire and BOW YOU INGRATEFUL TAURI SCUM BEFORE THE EMPIRE IS FORCED TO ONCE AGAIN SHOW WHY WE'RE YOUR GODS.
HAIL THE ORI AND SLA!

Now now, no need for CAPS LOCK ATTACK!!!!!

What is wrong with you megalomaniacs and your obsession's with the need to shout stuff to get your point across.

By the way, us "tauri scum" have saved your behind how many times now? Again, I bring up the replicator's, Sokar, Anubis... all you guys FAILED, and us scummy tauri kicked butt, and this is the thanks we get?

Take your snakes and get back in your boxes.

The time of the Goauld is over.

Tauri rule this galaxy. 8)

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

How dare you slave to think you're gods dead because we're alive for sure and the goa'uld empire is coming back and you're one of our targets for defing the true gods of the galaxy and beyond. Consider this to be a fact not a threat.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

ernest wrote:How dare you slave to think you're gods dead because we're alive for sure and the goa'uld empire is coming back and you're one of our targets for defing the true gods of the galaxy and beyond. Consider this to be a fact not a threat.

The problem with the Goa'uld is lack of originality. Whenever a new Goa'uld comes to power they think first of wiping out the other Goa'uld. Never in their wildest dreams did they think about hitting us Tauri first. I mean sheesh, it's like you want us to destroy you, giving us ample time to find or develop a new technology easily able to wipe you out.

Now of course, our ships are by far the class of the galaxy, so bring it on snake head ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI

Jack wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:Tauri rule this galaxy. 8)

And the next. :smt028

dead guyz can speak :shock:

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:
ernest wrote:How dare you slave to think you're gods dead because we're alive for sure and the goa'uld empire is coming back and you're one of our targets for defing the true gods of the galaxy and beyond. Consider this to be a fact not a threat.

The problem with the Goa'uld is lack of originality. Whenever a new Goa'uld comes to power they think first of wiping out the other Goa'uld. Never in their wildest dreams did they think about hitting us Tauri first. I mean sheesh, it's like you want us to destroy you, giving us ample time to find or develop a new technology easily able to wipe you out.

Now of course, our ships are by far the class of the galaxy, so bring it on snake head ;)

I think they probably avoided going after the Tauri straight away because in their little (snake) heads they couldn't bring themselves to see us as a threat. It would be embarrassing for them to have to explain to their jaffa why the seemingly powerless Tauri are the new enemy.

Quite funny I think of the time when Baal asked us for help and Jack nearly fell over laughing at the mere suggesting of him asking ANYONE for help.
I miss Jack :(

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Mathlord wrote:

You do speak truth. The goauld are feudal in nature and do attack those we perceive to be problematic for there gods. However, those are the old gods. Many centuries we have seen this, but now there is a new Goauld that have a different view on the Universe.
We Goauld have adapted. The old ways are gone. In with the new.
Temble with fear Tauri. The Gods are coming... :)

Indeed. Your ms was very powerful :D but my kull warriors outpowered your defence and it was a good battle.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
lordernest
Forum Elite

The well was actually a hill (ha ha!) and Harakash Maha Vishnu is right slave and you better get used to the idea of us gods(to you and our other slaves) ruling in this galaxy because the only reasons that Sokar,Anubis, and the replicators had to attack us because they weren't smart enough to regonize their gods. Baal had to ask because no one was on his side so he was trying to take advantage of you slaves and Oneill was a JACKASS to everyone because ofhe was afraid of asking Carter for a date. ** Ernest picks up a staff weapon and fires while in cloak at all the tauri (which hits them all)and the jaffa come to their true GOD Ernest and pick up their bodies and mutilates and basically destroys the bodies of the tauri ** Hail the true Gods of the galaxy!Or FEEL THE WRAITH OF SLA AND THE REST OF THE EMPIRE!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
Ash
Forum Addict

watches as ernest destroys a bunch of Manikins
*You'd think he'd notice the lack of blood, let alone the total absence of cry of pain, but perhaps he's imagining them in his head again*

Now if your done with your tantrum, you can move on now.
Yes yes i know you a god, respect fear you etc.etc.... right this way here you go a nice padded room. Good boy :lol:
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Mathlord wrote:

You do speak truth.

Of course he speaks the truth. We Tauri are truthful folks, unlike you slimy parasites.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
lordernest
Forum Elite

** The tauri who just arrived see manikins as a trick then when they begin to laugh Ernest's Jaffa attack and destroys them too for not bowing before their almighty god Ernest** Hail me as your GOD Slave ASH OR YOU"LL BURN IN MY HATAK!

- Lord Ernest
Ash
Forum Addict

ernest wrote:** The tauri who just arrived see manikins as a trick then when they begin to laugh Ernest's Jaffa attack and destroys them too for not bowing before their almighty god Ernest** Hail me as your GOD Slave ASH OR YOU"LL BURN IN MY HATAK!

Sorry i don't feed ppls delusions so no, i won't be hailing anyone as my god. Especially a disgusting parasite. return to the primordial pond that spawned you.

hmm now that Jack has kindly removed your foul presence, from your poor host perhaps his life could return to normal
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

I think we should bow to them... NOT! We tauri and our ascended friends killed you in the series, and guess what SGW is based on? Bingo! The series. Your snakey little fates are already sealed. :)
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

jg8er19 wrote:I think we should bow to them... NOT! We tauri and our ascended friends killed you in the series, and guess what SGW is based on? Bingo! The series. Your snakey little fates are already sealed. :)

Bow before me.
Death is the Road to Awe

~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

The only time I`ll ever bow to you is after my skit of how Tauri kill Goauld... wait... Im crap at drama... nope, I wont be bowing to you.
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”