Petition to Nimras

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Re: Petition to Nimras

That's good to hear.

You left before you saw my thread to you because you dropped by the Temple :smt022

Ok, it was just a hi thread, but it was still to you.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Phoenix of Terra wrote:That's good to hear.

You left before you saw my thread to you because you dropped by the Temple :smt022

Ok, it was just a hi thread, but it was still to you.

Well as i stated i arent a spammer so people need to help me when it comes to wrong things in their eyes down there lol else i never learn.

About the Topic i answered my friend.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

:-D

:-k Me thinks, I should bow out of this thread while it's still somewhat on topic.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Phoenix of Terra wrote::-D

:-k Me thinks, I should bow out of this thread while it's still somewhat on topic.

Hehe maybe your right i am leaving to as everything has been answered from my side. We can talk in the spam place.
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds
ID: 0

sign even tho i only im only in the temple on occasions
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

This 'issue' - and I use the term loosely - is now getting beyond a joke. The problem with spam is that different people view different things as spam. If I had been in Nimras' situation with the recent alleged 'dumping of garbage' then I would've probably thought to move it to 'THE TEMPLE' before the dump.

Seriously - some people need to get a persepctive on things and lighten up. Nimras did what he thought was correct. If certain people do not agree with it, then they can clear it up without having to create threads on it, which end up creating situations that get bigger and bigger.

So Nimras has moved things to 'THE TEMPLE' that some people believe did not belong there - big deal. Are those people correct? Maybe. Does it mean Nimras isn't doing his job? No. Are some people being over-sensitive? Probably.

It amazes me that people can complain and make such a fuss over this issue, yet they whine and moan when the mods, quite rightly move threads from SGW General that do not belong there because they are not game related.

Final word - the community wanted an ombudsman - and yet after all this time the community still fails to actually use that position.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Moving things to Temple that are just plain garbage = Fail.

Has anyone who can be taken serious said Nimras isn't doing his job? No.
Suggesting that anyone did = Fail.

*sighs with exasperation*

Overreacting much. :x
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Agreed that those kinds of threads don't belong to temple, but as it was seen before, the topics can be changed easily in a thread, that's why I didn't sign it...but perhaps you lot talk about the principle of doing it isn't right?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Moving things to Temple that are just plain garbage = Fail.

I didn't suggest that anybody 'who can be taken serious' has said that.

And, frankly - I view all spam as garbage!

And what's this = Fail rubbish? Seriously - sometimes some people on here have a hard enough time understanding English - others have a hard enough time writing so they ccan be understood - so let's not complicate the issue by adding mathematical symbols and words that when read together makes for extremely bad English.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Wolf359 wrote:
Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Moving things to Temple that are just plain garbage = Fail.

I didn't suggest that anybody 'who can be taken serious' has said that.

And what's this = Fail rubbish? Seriously - sometimes some people on here have a hard enough time understanding English - others have a hard enough time writing so they ccan be understood - so let's not complicate the issue by adding mathematical symbols and words that when read together makes for extremely bad English.

:|
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Jack TheBunny Ripper wrote:
Wolf359 wrote:I view all spam as garbage!

MORTAL COMBAT!

Lol that post is sig material! 8)
It's like war is on :shock:
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

is wolf challenging the spammers to make a crusade on the general sections....?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

thaltek wrote:is wolf challenging the spammers to make a crusade on the general sections....?

Well whole forums spamming didn't happen for awhile so...perhaps it is missed? :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Wolf359 wrote:I didn't suggest that anybody 'who can be taken serious' has said that.

Oh, my.. you know why I went and used simple, bad English? Because I used up all my Mana on writing a proper post in the Mod Section.
Probably missed it. Also explains the difference between ordinary spam and Temple Spam. But hey! Why would we read other threads.. let's just not do that and make crazy comments on the level of someone's English instead.

Mature, VERY mature. I thought you were the bigger man in this situation?
Need me to quote myself, maybe that clears the dense fog a little?

As for how you consider spam, that isn't relevant. If you think all spam is rubbish, DUMP it all. Don't toss it into the Temple. And if you think the Temple is such garbage, don't come there. If you hate people, you don't walk out into a marketplace shooting everyone up, do you? I thought not.

What is it with not even trying to understand these days.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Jack TheBunny Ripper wrote:Certainly seems like it, though I would advise against it...

I'm not candidating for this :lol:
I just wanna watch incase it happens 8)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”