Buying Duals for $$$

Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Re: Buying Duals for $$$

Some1 is getting a wee bit gready isnt he heh...

The day the server war ends there will only be one looser heh. Some1 reeeealy hit the jackpot with duals and merlins. Nvm everything else. cha-chiiiing. :P
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

I have been using the 2 ppt and market turn for a mpddps for months, lol

as for this n ew update, sounds like its another one designed to make $$ as soon as it does not make enough $$ believe me it will just get deleted

this game was started with interest. now its just $$ and for all those who put $$ into this game will get screwed cos believe me they dont give a damn anymore, hence all the other kingdom games being created

just ready to take over where this one leaves
[img]
dastupy wrote:Hilts, cabal is on your side.
[/img]
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

can't blame him for trying to make some money..

but personally... i would never put in an update like this.. not all that money for something that can be lost so easily.. it's begging for people to take a chance and spend their hard earned money on something they don't get to keep, and people will lay awake at night regretting it and cursing this game..

maybe if mark made the planets HARDER to steal in the last update instead of riddiculously EASY to steal, then he would without a doubt make a killing on an atempt to make money like this.
Join the ancient war today!
Click to join!

The game is very similar to stargatewars. And yes, there are links to the game on www.stargatewars.com, so no need to yell "OMG, advertizing!"
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

diskmedel wrote:can't blame him for trying to make some money..

but personally... i would never put in an update like this.. not all that money for something that can be lost so easily.. it's begging for people to take a chance and spend their hard earned money on something they don't get to keep, and people will lay awake at night regretting it and cursing this game..

maybe if mark made the planets HARDER to steal in the last update instead of riddiculously EASY to steal, then he would without a doubt make a killing on an atempt to make money like this.

Not trying to be rude, But Admin Jason is the game admin and the one putting the updates in. Admin Mark is the Admin who hunts cheats/multis/exploits, and unbanns accounts hit by the autobann.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
SmokeJaguar
Forum Grunt
Alliance: lone wolf ATM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1942680

the first person to buy one and when it gets stolen will whine forever about how they want a refund because they put 50 bucks into a planet and it was stolen.

i think they opened up a pandora's box of whining the likes of which has never been seen in this game before.

should have just increased the chances of creating a dual. but then again that doesnt make him money now does it?
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Lame, the blackmarket is killing the game by driving down the $$ price on resources to the point where massings are meaningless, this is another nail in the coffin.

Personally I would prefer all active players to pay a subscription fee and do away with the blackmarket and SS/USS all together.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Highwayman
Forum Grunt

Myself ..I wouldnt put another dollar into the game...why... admin abandons those that have supported the game dispite proof of a hacking ect...im only still playing because of an honest player who did return a bunch of my UU admin did nothing for me no planets nothing to make up for my losses so no matter how good a cash update may be he wont be getting a dime more of my money.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

SmokeJaguar wrote:
should have just increased the chances of creating a dual. but then again that doesnt make him money now does it?

:lol:

Actually, I think the backlash would have been less, and the need for merlins would have increased, I think this will be veiwed to negatively as it stands

MEZZANINE wrote:
Personally I would prefer all active players to pay a subscription fee and do away with the blackmarket and SS/USS all together.

Well you can't do away with it all together as to many cant pay $$ for various reasons, but I would offer to pay a small premium, but the customer servise will have to improve drasticly for that.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Thats the counter problem to this update, if someone buys UU etc, they can invest them so they are not stolen/destoryed, same with SS, but to buy a planet at $50 which some multi could take off you, espically now that planet defenses have been highly limited.

This update is just not going to work at all.

The only other way is to make it that these planets cannot be taken, in which case everyone will have 10 x duals from market, and thus its counter productive.

Admin should have made it that if you make a planet on the market that like 5% chance it will be a dual.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

I dunno, i mean, if someone is going to invest $50 on something in this game, then surely they'd have the resources to either protect it very well, or be able to take it back, no matter what defense is on it.

With the being able to find your abandoned planet though, does that mean others can find it first? Or do you get a week before others can, cause that would make it more easily to hold on to?
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

A suggestion to all complaining. Go to the admin chats. I know all can not make it, but it is a very good bet that atleast a quarter of the people here complaining could have.

If even a fifth of the people here currently complaining had gone and voiced their discontent then this update would probably not be in. If you want to try and get it reversed attend the next chat or send a representative. But just complaining won't do anything.

ID=60881
Game Over
Forum Elite

I don't know why everyone is crying about this...there are plenty of people who spend money on the game...spend money every week to buy USS to protect their planets etc...now you can get duals for a price...big deal...if someone spends money and they lose something it's their fault...they can whine and complain...but when it comes down to it...they bought a planet thinking they could keep it and they were wrong...nothing wrong with admin trying to make more money from the game...
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

Lore wrote:
diskmedel wrote:can't blame him for trying to make some money..

Not trying to be rude, But Admin Jason is the game admin and the one putting the updates in. Admin Mark is the Admin who hunts cheats/multis/exploits, and unbanns accounts hit by the autobann.

ah. right. i don't know how anyone could consider that reply rude though ;) thanks for the info ^^
Join the ancient war today!
Click to join!

The game is very similar to stargatewars. And yes, there are links to the game on www.stargatewars.com, so no need to yell "OMG, advertizing!"
OffenceIsBestDefence
Forum Newbie

Is it really that hard to defend just 1 planet with mobile defence? Every tril provides around 100b defence. What defence becomes unmassable?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

OffenceIsBestDefence wrote:Is it really that hard to defend just 1 planet with mobile defence? Every tril provides around 100b defence. What defence becomes unmassable?

There isnt one.

and as stated, 1 can be held. Its the second one thats the problem.

Then you got missed PPT ends, or even getting autobanned, unbanned and planet stripped. To many bad things can happen.
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”