Warning Issued - No rule broke

Ombudsman Case Archives
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: Warning Issued - No rule broke

Sarajevo wrote:@Semper's post: Flaming is not against the rules. Profanity is against the rules. Abuse/Racism is against the rules. Triggering the word filter is not profanity. Calling someone a hypocrite is not Abuse/Racism.

Ah.. no... calling someone a hypocrite IS abuse... triggering the word filter is no profanity.. will you please do everyone the courtesy of posting with an intelligence greater than that of a five year old and respond to the points made? Triggering the word filter SEVERAL times after being warned NOT to do so... and in such a manner IS vulgar... and vulgarity and NOT posting with respect ARE, yes... :) against the rules. Especially when there are several warnings from mods asking for it NOT to happen.

If we're going to argue over who's opinion is right and who's is wrong then should we not take every Ombudsman case like that? Has it really be reduced to such idiocy? That it's my word against yours... or is the simple fact going finally sink in to all reading? You're a mod.. you were given enough warnings, you broke the rules and you ignored the warnings...you should have known better. End of story.

:-D I am glad we could clear that up.

Who's next.. for a killing? Ah.. Jack.. jolly good... I was hoping you'd try and be a clever **Filtered**. I do enjoy handing your ass to you... :-)

[spoiler]
Jack wrote:@Semper

That threads existence is an utter travesty and a complete sign of idiocy married with hypocrisy...

I completely disagree. Clarkey was given a pass by Jason. The admins did the right thing by allowing his farewell thread to remain. It was the users choices to post in it.. and ignore the warnings.. and thus their responsibility to take the punishments.

Jason = The Boss. Forum Admins = The Boss.. the Boss' disagreed...

Jack wrote:Sarah was well within his rights to tell Clarkey how he felt about him. Since when were there rules that said you have to play paddy cake with someone that is quitting?

There is a line Jack.... and ample warnings were given in a respectful manner. This situation is not really comparable to you and Gunz.. in which you were rude whilst performing your job of modding and it took place in a thread which was a DIRECT contradiction of the forum rules and had NO permission or pass from Jason to be present.

Jack wrote:It would seem thar you changed the rules during the incident was occurring... which is definitely questionable(because you originally allowed flamebaiting).

Nope.. never did anything of the sort. The guide lines were written afterwards.. as Zeek is already been made aware of by myself via pm just in case you tried it. ;)

The flame bait may have been there in A NON RULE BREAKING WAY.. however.. nothing forced you to reply after the mods had warned you in a respectful manner and warned you were. As I said.. different situation. ;)

Jack wrote:Admins.. if the four of you don't step up and do something this time.. its time for the four of you to go because you're clearly not thinking straight.

Indeed.. they should allow this warning to stand as a statement the forums have not lost their credibility because of one person's actions - Clarkey.

Jack wrote:there's no rules about keeping things nice and sweet.. or there wasn't until you invented them during this tincy snafoo... so Sarah was more than entitled to post what he did..

Oh yes there are for circumstances like this and once again.. no.. I didn't change them like you did during the incident.

Jack wrote:That's naughty. You're making the presumptions that Sarah was trolling intentionally to stir up trouble. We live in sophisticated western civilisation where one is innocent until proven guilty. Sarah stands by the fact, as too do Earendil and myself that playing favorites for Clarkey is wrong and that his multi ought to be banned too. That's far from a sole intention to stir up trouble...

As explained earlier. It's a different situation... AND your beliefs matter.. of course they do. However.. not when they break the rules.

Jack wrote:P.S.

Semper wrote::roll:

Flaming is good.. I don't know where everyone got this stupidly romantic idea that everyone should be best buddies.. because it just aint true..time to grow up children... flaming and arguing are as much a part of humanity as reproducing, breathing, thinking and the rest of them are.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Semper. =D>

Words.. typed by a great truthful man. :cry: Brings a tear to my eye... it does...

HOWEVER! As said before.. there is a line. Three respectful separate warnings... a cool down period ignored by a mod with a blatant intent to flame and insult are that line Jacky poo.[/spoiler]

Gil-Galad wrote:if Emp gets a warning then be perfectly fair and give me Earendil and Jack warnings because **Filtered** off quite frankly is the EXACT sentiment I wanted to get across most especially since I got along in my mind at least fairly well with Clarkey and him deleting the temple where I spent a lot of time and had a lot of fun more than warranted me telling him how I felt and telling him to **Filtered** off because that was how I said goodbye its not unwarranted its not profane its not abusive its not racist its not against the goddamn rules and as a mod you should realize that

Jesus.. it's all or nothing with you guys isn't it? Unfortunately.. I hate to be the one to tell ya.. but the world isn't black and white. It's truth.. you're going to have to deal with it.

Yes...saying it once Gil, can be let go. Quoting it several times and adding it again yourself.. whilst calling the man a hypocrite and telling him he doesn't belong on the forums after three warnings cannot be let go. Why are you ignoring all the facts and just locking into one set?

Gil-Galad wrote:Semper I am rather appalled that you would warn Emp when his post was on topic especially considering the nature of the goodbye was more or less slapping everyone in the face........

I am appalled you're going to these lengths of rage over what? The spam forum? I could understand if Clarkey killed a beloved friend or family member.. but I hate to be the one, to once again lay a hard truth down onto you.. they're all perfectly fine and you insult the spammers by implying it's the forum that made you.. not the posters.. or you would do.. if they were all not so blinded by rage to understand what they were saying. :roll:

@ Everyone...

is this the best you've got? Ignoring pretty much everything that being said and latching onto one or two loose, weak points? Or throwing my own quotes back at me?

If the Ombudsman does not see this as a sign of desperation and doesn't see that this is a clearly deserved warning.. then by Gawd... I have a lot of work to do.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:I am appalled you're going to these lengths of rage over what? The spam forum? I could understand if Clarkey killed a beloved friend or family member.. but I hate to be the one, to once again lay a hard truth down onto you.. they're all perfectly fine and you insult the spammers by implying it's the forum that made you..

Wow, how many people have said that it's not a big deal because it's the spam forum. If you think that this forum is not a big deal then a) why the **Filtered** are you on the forum, b) why the **Filtered** are you a mod on the forum, and c) what the **Filtered**, seriously. Just because he deleted a section of the forum does not make it any less of a deal because its virtual. This whole game is virtual and all are arguments are in it. If it's such a small thing then anyone who thinks that should really leave and take Clarkey with them. Arguing that the section deleted does not matter is hypocritical at best...
Last edited by BMMJ13 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

I'm sorry, Semper, I respect you and blah blah blah... but I'm really uncomfortable with you being head of the Misc section if you think the spam section is "no big deal"

Both of your predecessors, Jack and Spacey, never once treated us as a community like that... and I fail to see how you will ever gain the trust of the spam community (and thus the ability to have us listen to you when you tell us things like "stop invading"). The spam temple has always looked to the Misc head as leader, and sadly, I think we find you lacking.....
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

papa~smurf wrote:for what it's worth, your age shows when all u can think of to say is that.

It a game

no one came and really burn down your house or killed your mother

and finally

as mods u should be setting the example, even in the worst of times, not throwing wood on the fire to stock the flames

that goes for clarkey too, on his way out the door

if i was an admin, all that posted like that would be suspended as mods till u learned how to address issue with the self control and maturity u all say u have when u took the job

what are u some 17 year old who has no common sense?

[spoiler]it was a guess till i looked
Thanks for insulting me as well, too bad you really don't know me at all. I responded exactly as the situation warranted. I don't really see what age has to do with anything though... Your post was nothing but telling Mods how to do their jobs and insulting me personally. Why post at all?

Semper wrote:
Sarajevo wrote:@Semper's post: Flaming is not against the rules. Profanity is against the rules. Abuse/Racism is against the rules. Triggering the word filter is not profanity. Calling someone a hypocrite is not Abuse/Racism.

Ah.. no... calling someone a hypocrite IS abuse... triggering the word filter is no profanity.. will you please do everyone the courtesy of posting with an intelligence greater than that of a five year old and respond to the points made? Triggering the word filter SEVERAL times after being warned NOT to do so... and in such a manner IS vulgar... and vulgarity and NOT posting with respect ARE, yes... :) against the rules. Especially when there are several warnings from mods asking for it NOT to happen.

If we're going to argue over who's opinion is right and who's is wrong then should we not take every Ombudsman case like that? Has it really be reduced to such idiocy? That it's my word against yours... or is the simple fact going finally sink in to all reading? You're a mod.. you were given enough warnings, you broke the rules and you ignored the warnings...you should have known better. End of story.

:-D I am glad we could clear that up.

Who's next.. for a killing? Ah.. Jack.. jolly good... I was hoping you'd try and be a clever **Filtered**. I do enjoy handing your ass to you... :-)

[spoiler]
Jack wrote:@Semper

That threads existence is an utter travesty and a complete sign of idiocy married with hypocrisy...

I completely disagree. Clarkey was given a pass by Jason. The admins did the right thing by allowing his farewell thread to remain. It was the users choices to post in it.. and ignore the warnings.. and thus their responsibility to take the punishments.

Jason = The Boss. Forum Admins = The Boss.. the Boss' disagreed...

Jack wrote:Sarah was well within his rights to tell Clarkey how he felt about him. Since when were there rules that said you have to play paddy cake with someone that is quitting?

There is a line Jack.... and ample warnings were given in a respectful manner. This situation is not really comparable to you and Gunz.. in which you were rude whilst performing your job of modding and it took place in a thread which was a DIRECT contradiction of the forum rules and had NO permission or pass from Jason to be present.

Jack wrote:It would seem thar you changed the rules during the incident was occurring... which is definitely questionable(because you originally allowed flamebaiting).

Nope.. never did anything of the sort. The guide lines were written afterwards.. as Zeek is already been made aware of by myself via pm just in case you tried it. ;)

The flame bait may have been there in A NON RULE BREAKING WAY.. however.. nothing forced you to reply after the mods had warned you in a respectful manner and warned you were. As I said.. different situation. ;)

Jack wrote:Admins.. if the four of you don't step up and do something this time.. its time for the four of you to go because you're clearly not thinking straight.

Indeed.. they should allow this warning to stand as a statement the forums have not lost their credibility because of one person's actions - Clarkey.

Jack wrote:there's no rules about keeping things nice and sweet.. or there wasn't until you invented them during this tincy snafoo... so Sarah was more than entitled to post what he did..

Oh yes there are for circumstances like this and once again.. no.. I didn't change them like you did during the incident.

Jack wrote:That's naughty. You're making the presumptions that Sarah was trolling intentionally to stir up trouble. We live in sophisticated western civilisation where one is innocent until proven guilty. Sarah stands by the fact, as too do Earendil and myself that playing favorites for Clarkey is wrong and that his multi ought to be banned too. That's far from a sole intention to stir up trouble...

As explained earlier. It's a different situation... AND your beliefs matter.. of course they do. However.. not when they break the rules.

Flaming is good.. I don't know where everyone got this stupidly romantic idea that everyone should be best buddies.. because it just aint true..time to grow up children... flaming and arguing are as much a part of humanity as reproducing, breathing, thinking and the rest of them are.

Words.. typed by a great truthful man. :cry: Brings a tear to my eye... it does...

HOWEVER! As said before.. there is a line. Three respectful separate warnings... a cool down period ignored by a mod with a blatant intent to flame and insult are that line Jacky poo.[/spoiler]

Gil-Galad wrote:if Emp gets a warning then be perfectly fair and give me Earendil and Jack warnings because **Filtered** off quite frankly is the EXACT sentiment I wanted to get across most especially since I got along in my mind at least fairly well with Clarkey and him deleting the temple where I spent a lot of time and had a lot of fun more than warranted me telling him how I felt and telling him to **Filtered** off because that was how I said goodbye its not unwarranted its not profane its not abusive its not racist its not against the goddamn rules and as a mod you should realize that

Jesus.. it's all or nothing with you guys isn't it? Unfortunately.. I hate to be the one to tell ya.. but the world isn't black and white. It's truth.. you're going to have to deal with it.

Yes...saying it once Gil, can be let go. Quoting it several times and adding it again yourself.. whilst calling the man a hypocrite and telling him he doesn't belong on the forums after three warnings cannot be let go. Why are you ignoring all the facts and just locking into one set?

Gil-Galad wrote:Semper I am rather appalled that you would warn Emp when his post was on topic especially considering the nature of the goodbye was more or less slapping everyone in the face........

I am appalled you're going to these lengths of rage over what? The spam forum? I could understand if Clarkey killed a beloved friend or family member.. but I hate to be the one, to once again lay a hard truth down onto you.. they're all perfectly fine and you insult the spammers by implying it's the forum that made you.. not the posters.. or you would do.. if they were all not so blinded by rage to understand what they were saying. :roll:

@ Everyone...

is this the best you've got? Ignoring pretty much everything that being said and latching onto one or two loose, weak points? Or throwing my own quotes back at me?

If the Ombudsman does not see this as a sign of desperation and doesn't see that this is a clearly deserved warning.. then by Gawd... I have a lot of work to do.
I'd respond to your post but since all you did was insult me, I won't.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

closed till i can get to read it
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

okey i got to read it all, go on with posting and discussing. if anyone sees me on msn give me a chout cuz i would like to talk to some of you on a 1 to 1 basis (at least semper and sarajevo).

for those who don't have me on msn:

zeekomkommer1@hotmail.com

there are alot of different vieuws on it and i can see where they are all comming from. mostly from our personal values. to one spam is worth nothing, to others they just love doing it. so deleting the temple is hilarious to some and very serious to others.

now what clarkey did was wrong. as an admin you do not intentialy delete a section and you do not intentionaly delete forum users. i think we can all agree on that.

reopened but keep it on topic
PS i love cliffnotes
semper

BMMJ13 wrote:
Semper wrote:I am appalled you're going to these lengths of rage over what? The spam forum? I could understand if Clarkey killed a beloved friend or family member.. but I hate to be the one, to once again lay a hard truth down onto you.. they're all perfectly fine and you insult the spammers by implying it's the forum that made you..

Wow, how many people have said that it's not a big deal because it's the spam forum. If you think that this forum is not a big deal then a) why the **Filtered** are you on the forum, b) why the **Filtered** are you a mod on the forum, and c) what the **Filtered**, seriously. Just because he deleted a section of the forum does not make it any less of a deal because its virtual. This whole game is virtual and all are arguments are in it. If it's such a small thing then anyone who thinks that should really leave and take Clarkey with them. Arguing that the section deleted does not matter is hypocritical at best...

Two second Barry, Rienna..... these reactions are outrageous. I am putting things in their correct context. I have been through enough in my life and I know enough to know... this isn't as big as some of you are making it. You've got to look at a bigger picture here. Yeah I spend time on these forums and no... I don't care that much about the forums and the post's themselves because I am here for the relationships I share with people and I can do that in any of the forums, not just one of them. I can do that ingame and over msn. I wouldn't cry or get this mad over the loss of one section because I know I was always going to lose it and the only thing I had would be memories. You guys lost a lot of history, a lot of history you didn't bother with a lot of the time because it was hidden away in the dump. However... you kept what was the most important part of the temple and that's the relationships you formed in there and the memories you made, which ultimately is all you were ever going to get.

I have to wonder on some level why this has all truly arisen. The spam section is part of the rest of the forum and you all realise why it needed to be separate so those who, for some odd reason desire to post nonsense...can do so without dislodging the other threads, but it was and still is a luxury of the forum users because the forums are primarily here for the game and the spam section itself.. as you have tried to make abundantly clear is very much detached from that.

You only find me lacking... because I don't sympathise with your cause. As you said yourself.. you respect me on some level. The spam temple itself isn't a big deal.. and nothing you do or say will convince me otherwise because to do so would go against everything I stand for as a person, I find this unnecessary segregation just because you primarily focus on different sections a really silly thing to do and I also think putting such personal and emotional weight in a near enough utter abstract thing/location is equally as silly.

As I said earlier... you all still have the most important parts of the spam temple, and more to the point you all are those parts and I say it as honestly as I can... that you do yourselves and the section no favours by behaving like this... because ultimately the spam section IS for spam the rest of the forums have their purposes. Spam doesn't belong in general.. but spam by it's very nature could be absolutely anything (within the rules) so it's an utter contradiction to say someone invaded by posting.

You're all angry at the rest of the forums because people don't take you seriously and get annoyed when you post things in the wrong sections and put SO much weight into something that if you just took a second out from the anger and this silly separate community stuff.. you'd see isn't that important (even more so because it's back..).

So you know what.... no. You don't have to find me lacking... I as your section leader and I.. as Semper... (the almighty... :-D ) find you lacking. So you can all start acting like adults, put things in the right context and realise how lucky you are or we can push on and keep posting waiting for the day when you can stick the knife in my back, because otherwise like it or not I am here to stay.

that... just like the deletion of the spam temple and it's subsequent reincarnation its your problem now... so deal with it, and do it without breaking the rules... because I am out of sympathy cards on this whole issue now as it's gone beyond too far.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Bazsy wrote:
deni wrote:thank you

one question though as it has arisen in the last oms case regarding Empy's warning.

Is posting "**Filtered** you" warnable even if it does trigger the filter?

I dont think that should be warnable. I mean if one knows what should go instead of the **Filtered** ,then there's nothing to protect them from anyway :)

straight from the mouth of an admin, remove the warning
Spoiler
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

Gil-Galad wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

one question though as it has arisen in the last oms case regarding Empy's warning.

I dont think that should be warnable. I mean if one knows what should go instead of the **Filtered** ,then there's nothing to protect them from anyway :)

In fact, only I can remove it, but for that we will still need at least another admin to clarify this.
semper

Gil-Galad wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

No... because you're missing the actual point arn't you?

Will you please read my arguments people? How can I even defend my actions if you wont read and keep ignoring what I say?

Address MY points and MY reasons for the warning as I am the one who gave it, not your own misconstrued points and reasons. Good grief *rubs forehead*

Zeek I will catch you on msn later.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:Two second Barry, Rienna..... these reactions are outrageous. I am putting things in their correct context. I have been through enough in my life and I know enough to know... this isn't as big as some of you are making it. You've got to look at a bigger picture here. Yeah I spend time on these forums and no... I don't care that much about the forums and the post's themselves because I am here for the relationships I share with people and I can do that in any of the forums, not just one of them. I can do that ingame and over msn. I wouldn't cry or get this mad over the loss of one section because I know I was always going to lose it and the only thing I had would be memories. You guys lost a lot of history, a lot of history you didn't bother with a lot of the time because it was hidden away in the dump. However... you kept what was the most important part of the temple and that's the relationships you formed in there and the memories you made, which ultimately is all you were ever going to get.

I have to wonder on some level why this has all truly arisen. The spam section is part of the rest of the forum and you all realise why it needed to be separate so those who, for some odd reason desire to post nonsense...can do so without dislodging the other threads, but it was and still is a luxury of the forum users because the forums are primarily here for the game and the spam section itself.. as you have tried to make abundantly clear is very much detached from that.

You only find me lacking... because I don't sympathise with your cause. As you said yourself.. you respect me on some level. The spam temple itself isn't a big deal.. and nothing you do or say will convince me otherwise because to do so would go against everything I stand for as a person, I find this unnecessary segregation just because you primarily focus on different sections a really silly thing to do and I also think putting such personal and emotional weight in a near enough utter abstract thing/location is equally as silly.

As I said earlier... you all still have the most important parts of the spam temple, and more to the point you all are those parts and I say it as honestly as I can... that you do yourselves and the section no favours by behaving like this... because ultimately the spam section IS for spam the rest of the forums have their purposes. Spam doesn't belong in general.. but spam by it's very nature could be absolutely anything (within the rules) so it's an utter contradiction to say someone invaded by posting.

You're all angry at the rest of the forums because people don't take you seriously and get annoyed when you post things in the wrong sections and put SO much weight into something that if you just took a second out from the anger and this silly separate community stuff.. you'd see isn't that important (even more so because it's back..).

So you know what.... no. You don't have to find me lacking... I as your section leader and I.. as Semper... (the almighty... :-D ) find you lacking. So you can all start acting like adults, put things in the right context and realise how lucky you are or we can push on and keep posting waiting for the day when you can stick the knife in my back, because otherwise like it or not I am here to stay.

that... just like the deletion of the spam temple and it's subsequent reincarnation its your problem now... so deal with it, and do it without breaking the rules... because I am out of sympathy cards on this whole issue now as it's gone beyond too far.

What would happen if someone goes and burns every book they disagree with in a library, a lot of history would be lost. Combine this with a lot of those who were there to see the history and those that wrote it dieing off and you just might be able to see the point. While we can rebuild it, it will never be as great as it once was, and the fact that so many have left already and so many others are just so discouraged from putting anything into it I just don't know.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
semper

very well...I understand so as long as we don't mask and keep the personal insults mild... it's not breaking the rules and it's ok to directly disobey a mod and quote several lines of blatant abuse and still insult someone's integrity?....

Even though there is no actual argument against this punishment other than a judgement call.... and you're going to try and pull this bureaucratic crud with me?

Ah-he-hyinteresting.... :-k

Well :lol: I am sure I'll be able to orchestrate it so this bites at least one of you in the ass :smt047 ...you've no idea.... *shakes head then goes to walk away but stops and turns round*... it'l be hoooge... *emphasising hand movement to show how big*...

Until then.. I happily drop my position of contesting this point and concede to what appears to be the mods save thyself.

*bangs the misc hammer*

cleared of all charges.

*sweeps off*
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
knight
The Lulz

This is just sad. :cry:

Semper, just man up and remove the warning. :smt023

I know you want this one to stick so you can show everyone that you are "the man", but I can see right through it. :roll:

P.S. I will actually think more of you if you do remove it.

Return to “Case Archives”