lifer suicide change - will also kill attack units (plus AC)

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
demonicwolf
Forum Intermediate
Race: Dragon Slayer
Alternate name(s): FD3s

Re: lifer suicide change - will also kill attack units (plus

i think this is stupid, tbh i think this shouldn't happen your basically empowering bigger players to completely stomp the weak, the same-thing happened when y'all went danking with the covert level and gave the ability for any Joe blow to destroy a built up player before he can even respond to it which is total crap..

keep it up and you will kill this game, if that isn't your goal already...
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun
ID: 0

i like the idea of lifers killing regs and supers but i think regs would go first since the weaker units will die to protect the stronger ones

1)defence doesnt have to be zeroed as long as you have enough attack power to cover the lifers
2) add untrained mercs to lifer attacks to take out attack mercs (this would have to have a daily or weekly cap)
3) ratio 2:1 regs, and 4:1 supers, 1:1 mercs
4) have separate type of attacks but under the same lifer suicide tab
5) i agree that AC units will have to be taken out first. if there not then the suicide attack on the strike will be canceled and wont go through
6) a few caps may have to be put in place to prevent overkill and over use
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

2:1 reg, 3:1 supers

def NEEDS to be 0'ed otherwise it'll become ridiculously easy to defend. You might as well never attack ever again.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer

wouldn't really be that easily to defend against just train up some attackers to match the defence and send in lifers.
the lifers will die on there targets and your strike wont suffer any damage
and if people put that much into defence they wouldn't be considered a threat anyway xD
xDaku
Forum Addict

krsnik666 wrote:wouldn't really be that easily to defend against just train up some attackers to match the defence and send in lifers.
the lifers will die on there targets and your strike wont suffer any damage
and if people put that much into defence they wouldn't be considered a threat anyway xD

Um I don't think you understand the update. THIS is what will happen:

Player A starts attacking me, I lifer him, he loses supers, bounces on def probably. I keep repeating. It's become a game of lifering strike rather than massing def.

Def needs to be 0'd.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer

basically anyway it happens no matter what, the defence would be the first to go in every battle no matter what happens
having a defence or not having a defence really doesnt matter much the strike of the person lifering would always be more then the defence of the person defending xD

real question is a decent ratio xD
xDaku
Forum Addict

krsnik666 wrote:basically anyway it happens no matter what, the defence would be the first to go in every battle no matter what happens
having a defence or not having a defence really doesnt matter much the strike of the person lifering would always be more then the defence of the person defending xD

real question is a decent ratio xD

Umm no, the strike is NOT always bigger than the def tehre are a lot of occasions when this is the case. Def needs to be 0'd or onliners become useless.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

How's about Admin Jason concentrate on fixing, rolling back, compensating the bugs from the last update! :smt081
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer

onliners wouldnt be useless xD and if its 1 on 1 probably will need defence zeroed but if its alliance on alliance theres usually more then 1 person doing attacks on the same person i still dont think defence needs to be 0ed because that can be flawed very easily

train 1 def bot with 1 def weapon its not zeroed anymore now the lifer suicide fails thats another reason why i suggest same attack power or higher attack power xD

this could go on forever both have decent arguments
xDaku
Forum Addict

the lifer failing will be like repelling a sab...how is that a flaw? It's a gameplay mechanic.

Lifers taking out supers without a counter on the other hand - that's flawed.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

I love this idea! I think 2:1 is fair. Attackers should have long ago been able to be killed, finally it happens

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Simpson_eh
Fledgling Forumer

krsnik666 wrote:i like the idea of lifers killing regs and supers but i think regs would go first since the weaker units will die to protect the stronger ones

1)defence doesnt have to be zeroed as long as you have enough attack power to cover the lifers
2) add untrained mercs to lifer attacks to take out attack mercs (this would have to have a daily or weekly cap)
3) ratio 2:1 regs, and 4:1 supers, 1:1 mercs
4) have separate type of attacks but under the same lifer suicide tab
5) i agree that AC units will have to be taken out first. if there not then the suicide attack on the strike will be canceled and wont go through
6) a few caps may have to be put in place to prevent overkill and over use

def have to kill defence first then ac then move onto weakest attack when your done with them goes onto the next, its 2-1 for ac but they dont really do that much so attack should be more maybe mercs/amatuers 3-1 supers 5-1

the good thing would be you couldnt just be a masser and would have to keep rebuilding a decent defence and ac to keep your strike making the whole war more interesting

but an issue would be then having 30-50 mill ac you could never have enough lifers to actually get through to the attack, so maybe be able to actually train lifers aswell
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

xDaku wrote:the lifer failing will be like repelling a sab...how is that a flaw? It's a gameplay mechanic.

Lifers taking out supers without a counter on the other hand - that's flawed.

I agree their needs to be away to counter.

Just like with someone SAB'ing if you train more spies it repels it... With Massing a defense, if they build a bigger defense they postpone the massing. So if you are losing your attack Training a defense should be able to repel the Lifer Suicide on attacks,

So it would have to be defense needs to be 0'ed
I would say Let Untrained merc kill Merc ( attack and defense) 2:1 ratio
Lifers kill attack regulars and supers Regulars go first at a 2:1 ratio and Supers at a 4:1 ratio
pc
Fledgling Forumer

accounts will be able to 'hide' with this UP date...
I am thinking after last ascension I will keep zero UP and kill off the lifers and go to perg.
NICE!

so if you foolishly train loads of attack normals....nah thats so you dont build lifers when ascending.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

I would suggest

1 to 5 on attack supers. ( Someone trained them and they aren't untraining them)(fast.)
1 to 1 on attack troops. ( Someone is using it as a Free can't touch me storage place) ( well it's time to be touched there)

The attacking strike should be 5 times the defending defense. This means that someone can't just buy a token defense every few minutes to keep from being massed, and how badly someone wants to lifer someone is a function of that.

Further a TIME LIMIT should be imposed from account to account action. Meaning someone can Lifer someone every 300 seconds. to a max of 6 times per "tick on the game clock" resets each game clock. This should be done on an account by account base, as this means allainces or friends can't send 1 lifer attack to "block" the attack.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”