this forum is NOT Moderated at all these days

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: this forum is NOT Moderated at all these days

I got PMs from JT about this but he chose not to specify exactly how these forums are NOT being moderated at all. Well, it is clear they are being moderated, just might not be the way people like it to be.

Everyone can see that there is moderating going on.

Seeing as JT can't back up his claims this thread can be locked.
Image ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I choose not to get into a copy and paste battle with you. If you step in a pile of **Filtered**, because you do not see it, does it mean you have not stepped in it? Or that it does not exist? **Filtered**

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:I choose not to get into a copy and paste battle with you. If you step in a pile of **Filtered**, because you do not see it, does it mean you have not stepped in it? Or that it does not exist? **Filtered**
JT, I modded several posts the other day in the Suggestions section because people were being insultive towards others.

Another Mod modded some swear words today.

How is that not moderating? Therefore you saying this forum is NOT moderated at all is false.
Image ImageImageImage
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Clarkey wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:I choose not to get into a copy and paste battle with you. If you step in a pile of **Filtered**, because you do not see it, does it mean you have not stepped in it? Or that it does not exist? **Filtered**
JT, I modded several posts the other day in the Suggestions section because people were being insultive towards others.

How is that not moderating? Therefore you saying this forum is NOT moderated at all is false.

So you made this thread to instigate and pat yourself on the back ...

Add Moderator Clarkey to FOE Protest FTW !
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[BoT] Jack wrote:He's been here longer than that. That's just his latest account.
Really? :? Funny.

Anyway. Forum is moderated, but a bunch of ijits know just how to sail past the rules without breaking them. Can give one the idea the forum isn't modded, but we're not policing against bullying. ;) Everyone has the right to be a **Filtered** as long as it's within the rules.. only one you're shaming is yourself anyway. :P
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

So you made this thread to instigate and pat yourself on the back ...

Add Moderator Clarkey to FOE Protest FTW !
lol think what you want. Someone made a public statement about the moderating of this forum, so I created a thread to question that statement. Yes I already knew the answer.

Lol protest all you want but it won't have any effect because you cannot foe any moderators on ANY forum on the internet. You can only foe me if I am no longer a member of staff. As I said, just don't read my posts when you see my name.
Image ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Clarkey wrote:Lol protest all you want but it won't have any effect because you cannot foe any moderators on ANY forum on the internet. You can only foe me if I am no longer a member of staff. As I said, just don't read my posts when you see my name.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=7653655 :-"
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Personally I'd like an un-moded forum to keep the flow. It's not that if you moderate the posts/topics, the quality of the posts increases.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Jason tried that several years ago. It was a miserable failure.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

[BoT] Jack wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Lol protest all you want but it won't have any effect because you cannot foe any moderators on ANY forum on the internet. You can only foe me if I am no longer a member of staff. As I said, just don't read my posts when you see my name.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=7653655 :-"
haha Jack. :smt050
Image ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

:smt050

For the record, I am wholly opposed to implementing any such mod. There are very practical reasons why the PHPBB team opted to make it so you are unable to foe mods/admins and chose not to provide the option to disable that essential feature.

Although, a part of me would love to see people who were foolish enough to foe mods getting banned because they missed warnings not to continue violating the rules. :-D
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

why cant we ban mods who suck though .. :(

i mean really... he only annoys people nowadays.. and makes topics to start arguments.. and argues with people in vendettas ... i dont want to see it ..him :smt090
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:why cant we ban mods who suck though .. :(

i mean really... he only annoys people nowadays.. and makes topics to start arguments.. and argues with people in vendettas ... i dont want to see it ..him :smt090
Silly, I don't just annoy people. but my best work is done behind the scenes in For Admin, which is where I am helping "your" game experience.
Image ImageImageImage
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

+1

and Clarkey if we, (I) cant block you then I forbid you to address me on this forum . I find you insulting , degrading and an instigator. :smt019

On topic... soon enough all that will be left on this forum is mods and they can "NOT" moderate themselves till :smt078 .
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

MajorLeeHurts wrote:

+1

and Clarkey if we, (I) cant block you then I forbid you to address me on this forum . I find you insulting , degrading and an instigator. :smt019

On topic... soon enough all that will be left on this forum is mods and they can "NOT" moderate themselves till :smt078 .
Oh MLH, oops, but i did not address you in this thread. Hardly have I ever addressed you. Just don't read my posts when you see my name unless my text is in blue, simple as.

When people say all that will be left is mods it is the most pathetic thing to say. Everyone, and I mean everyone knows that is not true. But MLH, if you don't like it that much, you know where the logout button is.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”